Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sexual desire in men versus women

Ethnic group
    Italian

3 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jovialis View Post
    So not only does she speak for all blacks, she claims they understand violent coercion as being one in the same, as rigorous debate? That's absurd.

MSNBC host Tiffany Cross says white people don't understand Will Smith slap (nypost.com)
    She also says we're to "sit this out" for "your protection". So now all white people can be threatened on national television and it's ok?

Also, black people use their hands in confrontation, not words, and that's ok?

People, we're watching the destruction of western civilization.

Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b1a1b2a2a
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H6a1b7

Ethnic group
    Italian

3 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    She also says we're to "sit this out" for "your protection". So now all white people can be threatened on national television and it's ok?

Also, black people use their hands in confrontation, not words, and that's ok?

People, we're watching the destruction of western civilization.
    Seriously, MSNBC should be ridiculed for inciting violence. If a non-black person were to say that, they would be admonished for re-enforcing negative racial stereotypes; saying they equate violence and words, as a way to settle personal slights. The hypocrisy and double-standards are unbelievable.

Violence is violence. Color on color?

I like this---^^^

Ethnic group
    Italian

Quote Originally Posted by firetown View Post
    Violence is violence. Color on color?

I like this---^^^
    I like it too, and completely agree with their take on it, although I wasn't aware of how small Chris Rock is in comparison to Will Smith. As the mother of a son who was very small until he was about 15 I could totally empathize with what they were talking about. Of course, when my son hit 6'3" and got bulkier it was a different story, but it was too late.

I also hadn't focused on how Chris Rock must have been feeling backstage when he saw the whole room give Will Smith a standing ovation. He must have felt totally betrayed. All the hot house flowers who don't like being roasted at this award show by people like Gervaise must have felt vindicated. I so wish it "had" been Gervaise. He recently said he wouldn't have commented on her haircut; he would have gone immediately to comments about her young lovers. Hey, if you put it out there, it's fair game.

Not sure what you meant about color on color. I wasn't thinking of skin color at all listening to it. I was listening to two comedians, and smaller guys who had gotten beaten up by bigger guys, supporting another comedian and a smaller man attacked by a much bigger opponent for a pretty flimsy reason.

Fwiw, I'm not a psychiatrist either, but I think Smith looked unhinged, especially when he was back in his seat and screaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post

Not sure what you meant about color on color. I wasn't thinking of skin color at all listening to it.
    That was in reply to the MSNBC link's content Jiovalis shared stating "white people should sit this one out".

Ethnic group
    Greek

Biologically, cheating for men is not the same as it is for women. If a man cheats, he can impragnate another woman. But he can't convince his spouse that she is the mother. The woman can't be tricked. However, if a woman cheats, her man can be tricked into thinking the baby is his. And so he might invest time, resources and energy in it. By being cuckolded, his genes will have less chances of survival.

For women, it is much more important to have a man who is emotionally invested in her. So he can stick around and help raise the kids.
    There surely are men who don't care if their woman cheats, but then again they don't care much for that woman either. Their being together is a matter of convenience. Will Smith is obviously still emotionally invested in his wife. She is probably a very good manipulator and he is too weak to let go. So in the end he will only suffer. Something is eating him from inside. The danger is that Jada Pinket Smith might even break up at some point. That will be detremental to Will Smith's psychology. This situation has a very negative impact on their children.

To be clear, I am not arguing that men can cheat and women shouldn't. I am just saying that biologically there's a difference. And it impacts our mindset in a different way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianatomia View Post
    However, if a woman cheats, her man can be tricked into thinking the baby is his. And so he might invest time, resources and energy in it. By being cuckolded, his genes will have less chances of survival.
    A man cheating on his wife not necessarily threatened the existence of her and their children together. If all he did was produce a child elsewhere without being invested and potentially another man raising that child, he would continue having children with his wife and take care of them.

Only if he got so involved with another female, that he would put energy into making sure she is taken care of and time, resources and energy were removed from his wife and their children, the woman would see her survival, survival of existing children and potentially the end of producing more offspring with him as a threat to her gene pool.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianatomia View Post
    The danger is that Jada Pinket Smith might even break up at some point. That will be detremental to Will Smith's psychology. This situation has a very negative impact on their children.

This has to come to an end at some point. Her leaving him would be one of the better possible predictable outcomes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123