Sex & Gender Sexual desire in men versus women

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...i-would-have-joked-about-jadas-boyfriend/amp/
Wow, on top of all of this, I just found out their marriage is an open relationship...
What honor is there to defend? Will Smith is basically cuckold. I doubt he is very much the open one.

It was clear to me from the Red Table clip I posted that she was the one who had strayed, not Will Smith, which makes it infidelity, not an "open" marriage.

What I didn't know is that it was a man twenty-one years her junior, worse, her son's friend, and worse yet, she did it in the home she shared with Will Smith.

It's beyond disgusting, and makes what Smith did even more nonsensical. As someone said on twitter, "So, you can have sex with my wife in my house and that's ok, but don't you dare say in front of me that she rocks the bald look."

Just shut up, Will. Leave comedians alone, and for your own sake don't go to any more awards shows, because they're going to make mince meat of you and her, not just bkz no one should assault a comedian for making a joke, and a really mild and even positive one, nor because the audience always gets roasted at the Oscars and you knew that, but because you're a hypocrite. I think that's what Firetown was referencing. I saw a tweet which says he made "bald" jokes when he appeared on the Arsenio Hall Show.

The icing on the cake for me is that I found his performance in King Richard, unwatchable. How on earth could he have gotten an Academy Award for that?

I thought all of this was sad, when I just assumed that Will Smith and Jada P. Smith had a normal relationship.

But these revelations make it even more clear to me that this relationship is just abominable.

How can someone have an open relationship with a woman you were married to for 25 years, and had children with? On top of that, the extra person is the age and friend of one of the children.

That's just unnatural and really blows my mind. Just get a friggin' divorce, look at the way outlets of grief and frustration manifests itself; to the point he is assaulting a man in front of the world to see.

I don't get it, Will Smith is a tall, handsome, very-famous, multi-millionaire. I find it hard to believe he would have any trouble finding a woman. Nevertheless, he is spiritually, and mentally broken by his wife.

It looks as though he never left character from the King Richard movie.

I thought all of this was sad, when I just assumed that Will Smith and Jada P. Smith had a normal relationship.

But these revelations make it even more clear to me that this relationship is just abominable.

How can someone have an open relationship with a woman you were married to for 25 years, and had children with? On top of that, the extra person is the age and friend of one of the children.

That's just unnatural and really blows my mind. Just get a friggin' divorce, look at the way outlets of grief and frustration manifests itself; to the point he is assaulting a man in front of the world to see.

I don't get it, Will Smith is a tall, handsome, very-famous, multi-millionaire. I find it hard to believe he would have any trouble finding a woman. Nevertheless, he is spiritually, and mentally broken by his wife.

It looks as though he never left character from the King Richard movie.

Everything is simple when love isn't involved. Once it is, it is almost like signing a blank death *********** to the one you're in love with

The heart wants what the heart wants; I get that. I've known women who put up with a cheating spouse for years out of love, not just the children or finances.

This is a step too far: a young friend of our child's, in my house, and worst of all you tell me with the cameras rolling, saying you hadn't felt good for a long time and then you did, humiliating me in front of the whole world, and show not one ounce of remorse, or at least compassion for me?

This isn't love imo; she's a narcissistic sadist and he's a masochist, a traumatized person who has been manipulated emotionally into thinking this is ok, and who really needs help. As I said above, I really feel compassion for him after learning all this, when before I just thought he was a jerk. Someone who really loves him needs to talk to him, get him to a really good therapist, make him understand he's being abused by a woman who doesn't love him, and that he deserves better than this.

Maybe Chris Rock knew some of this, and that's why he apparently told the police that he didn't want Will Smith arrested and taken out, because he wouldn't be pressing charges.

He was a class act throughout the whole thing, an example of how to act like a professional in a terrible situation.

Well if I want to share my sexual desires...Physically I desire women who have feminine figures they have to have curves somewhere... if they are lacking in the top then I'll be ok with just the derriere, If both are lacking then at the least have some nice thighs or legs. Face wise the more symmetrical the better but I don't mind a woman with a long Greek or Roman nose if it fits sometimes I prefer that over a button nose. I manage to keep my self in shape with little effort... I hate working out... so if you are not able to manage your weight take a hike!...literally!

As for Non physical I desire a woman who is more tomboyish not overly feminine...a woman that is not overly sentimental or sensitive can speak her full mind without holding back of course I much prefer a woman who is not morose I prefer a bubbly demeanor with a zest for life...I know they exist I used to have one that checked off most of these boxes, but they are rare... coincidentally she was from Michigan and a Gemini like myself :LOL: Women in the South where I'm from tend to be more demure...

But yes my mouth got me in to trouble on that one and she did break my heart..:sadcry: the pain!...but I got better...you definitely need to have a desire in both the physical and nonphysical aspects otherwise it is going to be off and you are going to be bored and go looking to fix whichever is missing...or you can just deal with it, be miserable and grow old together, misery loves company in the long run :unsure:

The heart wants what the heart wants; I get that. I've known women who put up with a cheating spouse for years out of love, not just the children or finances.

This is a step too far: a young friend of our child's, in my house, and worst of all you tell me with the cameras rolling, saying you hadn't felt good for a long time and then you did, humiliating me in front of the whole world, and show not one ounce of remorse, or at least compassion for me?

This isn't love imo; she's a narcissistic sadist and he's a masochist, a traumatized person who has been manipulated emotionally into thinking this is ok, and who really needs help. As I said above, I really feel compassion for him after learning all this, when before I just thought he was a jerk. Someone who really loves him needs to talk to him, get him to a really good therapist, make him understand he's being abused by a woman who doesn't love him, and that he deserves better than this.

He also needs some distance from her while healing on his own. At least, until he gets clearer perspective of what actually took place in his life.

He also needs some distance from her while healing on his own. At least, until he gets clearer perspective of what actually took place in his life.

I completely agree. He needs to get away from her as quickly as possible.

This is a sad and amazing story of how sexual desire can lead to such havoc in human lives, and it needn't be the man who torpedoes the relationship and the marriage.

An MSNBC host over the weekend said white Americans should “sit this out” as controversy persists around Will Smith slapping stand-up comic Chris Rock during the Academy Awards last week.
Tiffany Cross, who anchors a weekend talk show on the left-leaning cable news network, interviewed actress Yvette Nicole Brown and TheGrio columnist Michael Harriot on Sunday.
Harriot claimed the Smith-Rock incident was an example of “how black people relate to each other” in a way that white people do not understand, “even though it happened to everybody [watching the ceremony].”
Brown chimed in, saying: “On Twitter, a lot of us were like, ‘Y’all sit this out for your protection,’ because when we need to have a conversation, we’re gonna have it.”
“Some people use their words, some people use their hands. It is what it is. In the black community, we understand that,” Brown said.
Brown later added that “violence is [not] the answer” and all three condemned Smith.

So not only does she speak for all blacks, she claims they understand violent coercion as being one in the same, as rigorous debate? That's absurd.

MSNBC host Tiffany Cross says white people don't understand Will Smith slap (nypost.com)

So not only does she speak for all blacks, she claims they understand violent coercion as being one in the same, as rigorous debate? That's absurd.

MSNBC host Tiffany Cross says white people don't understand Will Smith slap (nypost.com)

She also says we're to "sit this out" for "your protection". So now all white people can be threatened on national television and it's ok?

Also, black people use their hands in confrontation, not words, and that's ok?

People, we're watching the destruction of western civilization.

She also says we're to "sit this out" for "your protection". So now all white people can be threatened on national television and it's ok?

Also, black people use their hands in confrontation, not words, and that's ok?

People, we're watching the destruction of western civilization.

Seriously, MSNBC should be ridiculed for inciting violence. If a non-black person were to say that, they would be admonished for re-enforcing negative racial stereotypes; saying they equate violence and words, as a way to settle personal slights. The hypocrisy and double-standards are unbelievable.

Violence is violence. Color on color?
I like this---^^^

I like it too, and completely agree with their take on it, although I wasn't aware of how small Chris Rock is in comparison to Will Smith. As the mother of a son who was very small until he was about 15 I could totally empathize with what they were talking about. Of course, when my son hit 6'3" and got bulkier it was a different story, but it was too late.

I also hadn't focused on how Chris Rock must have been feeling backstage when he saw the whole room give Will Smith a standing ovation. He must have felt totally betrayed. All the hot house flowers who don't like being roasted at this award show by people like Gervaise must have felt vindicated. I so wish it "had" been Gervaise. He recently said he wouldn't have commented on her haircut; he would have gone immediately to comments about her young lovers. Hey, if you put it out there, it's fair game.

Not sure what you meant about color on color. I wasn't thinking of skin color at all listening to it. I was listening to two comedians, and smaller guys who had gotten beaten up by bigger guys, supporting another comedian and a smaller man attacked by a much bigger opponent for a pretty flimsy reason.

Fwiw, I'm not a psychiatrist either, but I think Smith looked unhinged, especially when he was back in his seat and screaming.

Not sure what you meant about color on color. I wasn't thinking of skin color at all listening to it.
That was in reply to the MSNBC link's content Jiovalis shared stating "white people should sit this one out".

Biologically, cheating for men is not the same as it is for women. If a man cheats, he can impragnate another woman. But he can't convince his spouse that she is the mother. The woman can't be tricked. However, if a woman cheats, her man can be tricked into thinking the baby is his. And so he might invest time, resources and energy in it. By being cuckolded, his genes will have less chances of survival.

For women, it is much more important to have a man who is emotionally invested in her. So he can stick around and help raise the kids.
There surely are men who don't care if their woman cheats, but then again they don't care much for that woman either. Their being together is a matter of convenience. Will Smith is obviously still emotionally invested in his wife. She is probably a very good manipulator and he is too weak to let go. So in the end he will only suffer. Something is eating him from inside. The danger is that Jada Pinket Smith might even break up at some point. That will be detremental to Will Smith's psychology. This situation has a very negative impact on their children.

To be clear, I am not arguing that men can cheat and women shouldn't. I am just saying that biologically there's a difference. And it impacts our mindset in a different way.

However, if a woman cheats, her man can be tricked into thinking the baby is his. And so he might invest time, resources and energy in it. By being cuckolded, his genes will have less chances of survival.
A man cheating on his wife not necessarily threatened the existence of her and their children together. If all he did was produce a child elsewhere without being invested and potentially another man raising that child, he would continue having children with his wife and take care of them.

Only if he got so involved with another female, that he would put energy into making sure she is taken care of and time, resources and energy were removed from his wife and their children, the woman would see her survival, survival of existing children and potentially the end of producing more offspring with him as a threat to her gene pool.

The danger is that Jada Pinket Smith might even break up at some point. That will be detremental to Will Smith's psychology. This situation has a very negative impact on their children.

This has to come to an end at some point. Her leaving him would be one of the better possible predictable outcomes.

I have a theory that male licentiousness can cause homosexuality.

The male lower torso area becomes like a body of introduced foreign substance, specifically female genetic material as a result of frequent sexual intercourse with multiple sex partners. The lower torso area cannot be readily cleansed of impurities, unlike the extremities, so the female germs reside in the male anatomical region. Also, the female bodily fluids contain much greater amounts of oestrogen due to commonly used hormone-based or producing female contraceptive methods. The male individual develops an attraction to males. His endeavour to procure a female for sex is also heavily diminished due to his historical licentiousness and now focuses on a much greater challenge- men.

He also looks more feminine as a result of his anatomical features being heavily defiled with female genetic material of multiple sex partners. Look at lifelong homosexual identifying men. They have far greater masculine appearance than the historically licentious married man.

The modern male individual of the Western societal environment was developed in a womb potentially by a mother very experienced in using hormone based contraceptive methods. High levels of oestrogen around the developing foetus could cause homosexuality. This could explain the phenomenon of last-born male offspring to develop homosexuality.

Absentee fathers or neglectful father figures can also influence male offspring to develop homosexual tendencies.

This explains why married men become gay despite their wives exclaiming, "He had sex with plenty of ladies before I married him- I was sure he would never turn gay!"

And they will say that sexual morals are meaningless and are just religious influence and control of human sexual expression like that makes any sense.

All responses welcome. Hello, I am Drew Edward Dick.

This thread has been viewed 21389 times.

Back