Phenotype Twins

Angela

Elite member
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Italian
Well, not identical twins, but pretty darn close.

A Welsh actor and An Argentine (of North Italian descent) Pope:

j2nrhh9.jpg

The Welsh actor is now playing the Argentine Pope in a movie. :)

Head shape is different, and the eyes, but still pretty funny: Jimmy Fallon and a Turkish revolutionary.

The Turk is DEFINITELY better looking. Of course, I can't stand Jimmy Fallon, so that may be part of it.

celebrities-who-look-like-old-photos-u2

Darn, I wish I had a picture of my father with a mustache and Don Mattingly!

left: José Mário dos Santos Mourinho Félix, GOIH (Portuguese pronunciation: [ʒuˈzɛ moˈɾiɲu]; born 26 January 1963), is a Portuguese professional football manager and former player who is the current manager of Premier League club Tottenham Hotspur.

220px-Jos%C3%A9_Mourinho.jpg

Sadiq Aman Khan (/səˈdiːk ˈkɑːn/; born 8 October 1970) is a British politician who has served as the mayor of London since 2016
His father Amanullah and mother Sehrun arrived in London from Pakistan in 1968.

Sorry, Johen, to me the Portuguese manager looks obviously European, or at least West Eurasian, and Mr. Khan looks obviously South Asian.

I've seen internet chatter that these two look like twins. Not quite twins imo, since Bradley Cooper looks European and Roshan, although he's the most unusual Indian I've seen, still just misses looking European. Still, in certain photos the resemblance is definitely there.

Also, Cooper doesn't have Roshan's body by a mile, and even his face isn't as good looking as Roshan's, who's almost impossibly good looking.

After seeing the chatter I looked up some of his dance videos on line and I must say he's a damn dancing god. Dna is definitely "not" fair. :)

bbrr+cco.jpg

These green eyes are absolutely spectacular against his golden skin.

000772d375938415d4db80bff82aac51.jpg

I suppose you'd say they're the same "type" except for the skin color.

"Massimiliano", a young man in a buzz feed video, and Da Vinci's John the Baptist. Four to five hundred years later, and the faces are almost exactly the same.

z3W0BIL.png

IMG_2555.jpg

Sulla and a young actor on "Thou Shalt Not Kill", or Non Uccidere. Let's hope age doesn't mar him quite so much.

Lucius%2BCornelius%2BSulla.jpg
dk53ejs.png

I think other angles of view would change seriously your feeling, Angela.
Nose and mouth, (not only lips but the position of alveolar ridges) are different.
That said, if reliable, the statue shows some ties or input of something dinaric-like, at first (and bad) sight.

A Tuscan and a Corsican (of partly Tuscan roots) a couple of hundred years apart.

Napoleone Buonaparte-gorgeous, elegant profile:
emperor-napoleon-bonaparte-war-is-hell-store.jpg

Giulio de' Medici-Pope Clement VII
Clem7-1526.jpg

Napoleon is much fairer, but I think they're the same general type in terms of bone structure, skull, features. Giulio de Medici was the only decent looking member of his rather homely family, imo. Also, the most capable in the generation after Lorenzo, certainly more capable than his cousins Piero and Giuliano. Pity he was illegitimate and had to go into the church.

You can tell I've been watching "The Medici" on netflix. :) I realize they probably thought a plain leading man wouldn't sell, but couldn't they at least find someone with dark hair and eyes and someone who can really "act", and can project some strength and charisma? The chosen actor projects about as much strength as a limp noodle.

This one is seriously funny. Is it just me or does Francisco Franco look a bit like Peter Sellers playing Inspector Clouseau.

ddd.jpg

ae9ee4585e670ddc44d7c9a704a9ceec.jpg

This thread has been viewed 8170 times.

Back