Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 725 of 805

Thread: NEW! All Gedmatch calculators on Vahaduo ON-LINE

  1. #701
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Duarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-01-19
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    1,056
    Points
    45,697
    Level
    66
    Points: 45,697, Level: 66
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 1,253
    Overall activity: 54.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133

    Ethnic group
    Portuguese-Brazilian
    Country: Brazil



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Duarte's first four x Carlos' first four.

    Distance to: Carlos
    22.36439358 I0559_QLB15D_Baalberge_MN_Quedlinburg_IX_Germany_3 645-3537_calBCE
    24.77915455 I0172_ESP24_Esperstedt_MN_Esperstedt_Germany_3360-3086_calBCE
    25.06455066 I0560_QLB18A_Baalberge_MN_Quedlinburg_IX_Germany_3 640-3510_calBCE
    26.85847538 I0406_Mina4_Spain_MN_La_Mina_Spain_3900-3600_BCE


  2. #702
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends25000 Experience Points1 year registered
    Awards:
    Most Popular
    Duarte's Avatar
    Join Date
    08-01-19
    Location
    Belo Horizonte
    Posts
    1,056
    Points
    45,697
    Level
    66
    Points: 45,697, Level: 66
    Level completed: 11%, Points required for next Level: 1,253
    Overall activity: 54.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-DF27-FGC35133

    Ethnic group
    Portuguese-Brazilian
    Country: Brazil



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Is the "Single" result with no distance column?
    Yes Angela. Single with no distance :)

  3. #703
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran25000 Experience PointsThree Friends

    Join Date
    26-09-11
    Posts
    2,103
    Points
    30,701
    Level
    53
    Points: 30,701, Level: 53
    Level completed: 87%, Points required for next Level: 149
    Overall activity: 30.0%


    Country: China



    1 members found this post helpful.
    ^^
    My God we descend from the kings of Quedinburg lX

  4. #704
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    26-12-14
    Posts
    43
    Points
    5,297
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,297, Level: 21
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-Z6015
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV

    Country: Spain



    1 members found this post helpful.
    This time I get better matches than all of you, i can't always lose Distance: 2.0202%. 17.7.

    Distance to: Juan
    17.74995493 I0559_QLB15D_Baalberge_MN_Quedlinburg_IX_Germany_3 645-3537_calBCE
    20.10197751 I0560_QLB18A_Baalberge_MN_Quedlinburg_IX_Germany_3 640-3510_calBCE
    20.23584196 I0172_ESP24_Esperstedt_MN_Esperstedt_Germany_3360-3086_calBCE
    20.90076314 I0406_Mina4_Spain_MN_La_Mina_Spain_3900-3600_BCE
    22.94212501 I0408_Mina18_Spain_MN_La_Mina_Spain_3900-3600_BCE
    24.36251013 I0405_Mina3_Spain_MN_La_Mina_Spain_3900-3600_BCE
    26.25983816 I0407_Mina6_Spain_MN_La_Mina_Spain_3900-3600_BCE
    28.26423889 I0022_LBK1976_LBK_EN_Viesenhäuser_Hof_Stuttgart-Mühlhausen_Germany_5500-4800_BCE
    29.21711314 I0807_ESP30_Baalberge_MN_Esperstedt_Germany_3887-3797_calBCE
    29.38450782 I0025_LBK1992_LBK_EN_Viesenhäuser_Hof_Stuttgart-Mühlhausen_Germany_5500-4800_BCE
    29.99218398 I0056_HAL14_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5206-5052_calBCE
    30.17544532 I0046_HAL5_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5206-5004_calBCE
    31.06484025 I0100_HAL4_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5032-4946_calBCE
    31.40982649 I0057_HAL34_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5207-5067_calBCE
    31.43425679 I0659_HAL2_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5079-4997_calBCE
    32.28410909 I0048_HAL25_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5206-5052_calBCE
    32.54585534 I0413_Troc7_Spain_EN_Els_Trocs_Spain_5177-5068_calBCE
    32.56844946 I0026_LBK2155_LBK_EN_Viesenhäuser_Hof_Stuttgart-Mühlhausen_Germany_5500-4800_BCE
    32.56844946 I0054_UWS4_LBK_EN_Unterwiederstedt_Germany_5209-5070_calBCE
    32.71311358 I0410_Troc3_Spain_EN_Els_Trocs_Spain_5178-5066_calBCE
    33.30634174 I0409_Troc1_Spain_EN_Els_Trocs_Spain_5311-5218_calBCE
    35.50773578 I0176_SZEH4_LBKT_EN_Szemely-Hegyes_Hungary_5210-4940_calBCE
    36.62423924 I0795_KAR6_LBK_EN_Karsdorf_Germany_5207-5070_calBCE
    37.51375881 I0174_BAM25_Starcevo_EN_Alsónyék-Bátaszék_Mérnöki_telep_Hungary_5710-5530_calBCE
    38.46820765 I0821_HAL24_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5034-4942_calBCE
    44.41933025 I0412_Troc5_Spain_EN_Els_Trocs_Spain_5310-5206_calBCE
    50.51135813 I0439_SVP52_Yamnaya_Lopatino_I_Sok_River_Samara_Ru ssia_3305-2925_calBCE
    62.09770769 I0016_Molta9_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    62.27025373 I0443_SVP57_Yamnaya_Lopatino_II_Sok_River_Samara_R ussia_3500-2700_BCE
    62.63087657 I0013_Molta3_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    63.09978685 I0357_SVP5_Yamnaya_Lopatino_I_Sok_River_Samara_Rus sia_3090-2910_calBCE
    65.14828087 I0370_SVP10_Yamnaya_Ishkinovka_I_Eastern_Orenburg_ Pre-Ural_steppe_Samara_3500-2700_BCE_Russia
    65.35273904 I0438_SVP50_Yamnaya_Luzkhi_I_Samara_River_Samara_R ussia_3021-2635_calBCE
    65.67887027 I0231_SVP3_Yamnaya_Ekaterinovka_Southern_Steppe_Sa mara_Russia_2910-2875_calBCE
    66.27236000 I0011_Molta1_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    67.05947733 I0429_SVP38_Yamnaya_Lopatino_I_Sok_River_Samara_Ru ssia_3339-2917_calBCE
    67.18067430 I0441_SVP54_Yamnaya_Kurmanaevka_III_Buzuluk_Samara _Russia_3010-2622_calBCE
    68.36142406 I0012_Molta2_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    68.49030442 I0015_Molta6_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    69.09947684 I0014_Molta4_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    72.14151856 I0124_SVP44_Samara_HG_Lebyanzhinka_IV_Sok_River_Sa mara_Russia_5650-5555_calBCE
    74.48639137 I0017_Molta12_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    74.95929762 I0061_UzOO74_Karelia_HG_Yuzhnyy_Oleni_Ostrov_Karel ia_Russia_5500-5000_BCE

    Target: Juan
    Distance: 2.0202% / 2.02023645
    51.6 I0407_Mina6_Spain_MN_La_Mina_Spain_3900-3600_BCE
    17.6 I0231_SVP3_Yamnaya_Ekaterinovka_Southern_Steppe_Sa mara_Russia_2910-2875_calBCE
    8.4 I0408_Mina18_Spain_MN_La_Mina_Spain_3900-3600_BCE
    5.4 I0011_Molta1_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    4.6 I0025_LBK1992_LBK_EN_Viesenhäuser_Hof_Stuttgart-Mühlhausen_Germany_5500-4800_BCE
    3.8 I0807_ESP30_Baalberge_MN_Esperstedt_Germany_3887-3797_calBCE
    3.4 I0016_Molta9_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    2.8 I0026_LBK2155_LBK_EN_Viesenhäuser_Hof_Stuttgart-Mühlhausen_Germany_5500-4800_BCE
    1.8 I0017_Molta12_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    0.6 I0054_UWS4_LBK_EN_Unterwiederstedt_Germany_5209-5070_calBCE

  5. #705
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,032
    Points
    15,819
    Level
    38
    Points: 15,819, Level: 38
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Overall activity: 67.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo Trapani View Post
    Torzio: Wow I did not know that I0795 is the oldest neolithic sample found to date, and in Germany, hmm.. Really good to know. I wonder if the Neolithic EEF being more dominate in Central Europe vs further North towards Denmark and Scandanavia where more I guess Hunter gather (WHG, EHG, etc) were still dominate impacted the the Steppe migrants on the route further South who crossed into Italy I guess around modern Veneto. Given all of these hits those of us of Italian ancestry from all over Italy are getting with the Roman samples, it suggest to me, not making this as a dogmatic statement, that the migrants who brought in Latin into Italy also had some significant neolithic European ancestry (EEF) and thus did not substantially change the DNA present in Italy before those steppe migrants arrived.

    Am I off base with my hypothesis?
    Further info is that they are hunters chasing the red deer of northern germany
    There are papers on this group , also found was ydna H and C with these T
    Fathers mtdna T2b17
    Grandfather mtdna T1a1e
    Sons mtdna K1a4o
    Mum paternal line R1b-S8172
    Grandmum paternal side I1d1-P109
    Wife paternal line R1a-Z282

  6. #706
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,953
    Points
    369,772
    Level
    100
    Points: 369,772, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dou View Post
    This time I get better matches than all of you, i can't always lose Distance: 2.0202%. 17.7.

    Distance to: Juan
    17.74995493 I0559_QLB15D_Baalberge_MN_Quedlinburg_IX_Germany_3 645-3537_calBCE
    20.10197751 I0560_QLB18A_Baalberge_MN_Quedlinburg_IX_Germany_3 640-3510_calBCE
    20.23584196 I0172_ESP24_Esperstedt_MN_Esperstedt_Germany_3360-3086_calBCE
    20.90076314 I0406_Mina4_Spain_MN_La_Mina_Spain_3900-3600_BCE
    22.94212501 I0408_Mina18_Spain_MN_La_Mina_Spain_3900-3600_BCE
    24.36251013 I0405_Mina3_Spain_MN_La_Mina_Spain_3900-3600_BCE
    26.25983816 I0407_Mina6_Spain_MN_La_Mina_Spain_3900-3600_BCE
    28.26423889 I0022_LBK1976_LBK_EN_Viesenhäuser_Hof_Stuttgart-Mühlhausen_Germany_5500-4800_BCE
    29.21711314 I0807_ESP30_Baalberge_MN_Esperstedt_Germany_3887-3797_calBCE
    29.38450782 I0025_LBK1992_LBK_EN_Viesenhäuser_Hof_Stuttgart-Mühlhausen_Germany_5500-4800_BCE
    29.99218398 I0056_HAL14_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5206-5052_calBCE
    30.17544532 I0046_HAL5_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5206-5004_calBCE
    31.06484025 I0100_HAL4_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5032-4946_calBCE
    31.40982649 I0057_HAL34_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5207-5067_calBCE
    31.43425679 I0659_HAL2_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5079-4997_calBCE
    32.28410909 I0048_HAL25_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5206-5052_calBCE
    32.54585534 I0413_Troc7_Spain_EN_Els_Trocs_Spain_5177-5068_calBCE
    32.56844946 I0026_LBK2155_LBK_EN_Viesenhäuser_Hof_Stuttgart-Mühlhausen_Germany_5500-4800_BCE
    32.56844946 I0054_UWS4_LBK_EN_Unterwiederstedt_Germany_5209-5070_calBCE
    32.71311358 I0410_Troc3_Spain_EN_Els_Trocs_Spain_5178-5066_calBCE
    33.30634174 I0409_Troc1_Spain_EN_Els_Trocs_Spain_5311-5218_calBCE
    35.50773578 I0176_SZEH4_LBKT_EN_Szemely-Hegyes_Hungary_5210-4940_calBCE
    36.62423924 I0795_KAR6_LBK_EN_Karsdorf_Germany_5207-5070_calBCE
    37.51375881 I0174_BAM25_Starcevo_EN_Alsónyék-Bátaszék_Mérnöki_telep_Hungary_5710-5530_calBCE
    38.46820765 I0821_HAL24_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5034-4942_calBCE
    44.41933025 I0412_Troc5_Spain_EN_Els_Trocs_Spain_5310-5206_calBCE
    50.51135813 I0439_SVP52_Yamnaya_Lopatino_I_Sok_River_Samara_Ru ssia_3305-2925_calBCE
    62.09770769 I0016_Molta9_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    62.27025373 I0443_SVP57_Yamnaya_Lopatino_II_Sok_River_Samara_R ussia_3500-2700_BCE
    62.63087657 I0013_Molta3_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    63.09978685 I0357_SVP5_Yamnaya_Lopatino_I_Sok_River_Samara_Rus sia_3090-2910_calBCE
    65.14828087 I0370_SVP10_Yamnaya_Ishkinovka_I_Eastern_Orenburg_ Pre-Ural_steppe_Samara_3500-2700_BCE_Russia
    65.35273904 I0438_SVP50_Yamnaya_Luzkhi_I_Samara_River_Samara_R ussia_3021-2635_calBCE
    65.67887027 I0231_SVP3_Yamnaya_Ekaterinovka_Southern_Steppe_Sa mara_Russia_2910-2875_calBCE
    66.27236000 I0011_Molta1_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    67.05947733 I0429_SVP38_Yamnaya_Lopatino_I_Sok_River_Samara_Ru ssia_3339-2917_calBCE
    67.18067430 I0441_SVP54_Yamnaya_Kurmanaevka_III_Buzuluk_Samara _Russia_3010-2622_calBCE
    68.36142406 I0012_Molta2_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    68.49030442 I0015_Molta6_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    69.09947684 I0014_Molta4_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    72.14151856 I0124_SVP44_Samara_HG_Lebyanzhinka_IV_Sok_River_Sa mara_Russia_5650-5555_calBCE
    74.48639137 I0017_Molta12_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    74.95929762 I0061_UzOO74_Karelia_HG_Yuzhnyy_Oleni_Ostrov_Karel ia_Russia_5500-5000_BCE

    Target: Juan
    Distance: 2.0202% / 2.02023645
    51.6 I0407_Mina6_Spain_MN_La_Mina_Spain_3900-3600_BCE
    17.6 I0231_SVP3_Yamnaya_Ekaterinovka_Southern_Steppe_Sa mara_Russia_2910-2875_calBCE
    8.4 I0408_Mina18_Spain_MN_La_Mina_Spain_3900-3600_BCE
    5.4 I0011_Molta1_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    4.6 I0025_LBK1992_LBK_EN_Viesenhäuser_Hof_Stuttgart-Mühlhausen_Germany_5500-4800_BCE
    3.8 I0807_ESP30_Baalberge_MN_Esperstedt_Germany_3887-3797_calBCE
    3.4 I0016_Molta9_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    2.8 I0026_LBK2155_LBK_EN_Viesenhäuser_Hof_Stuttgart-Mühlhausen_Germany_5500-4800_BCE
    1.8 I0017_Molta12_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    0.6 I0054_UWS4_LBK_EN_Unterwiederstedt_Germany_5209-5070_calBCE
    It's about what I would expect for Spaniards, i.e. the same or less Yamnaya than Italians, but more European WHG.

    That's why, for example, Duarte and Carlos are closer to MN samples than to EN samples, whereas I'm closer to the EN samples, a whole raft of LBK ones coming before any of the MN ones. I'm also at a distance of 21 to the Italian Neolithic.

    Maybe I did something wrong, however, because my overall distance is closer. What, did we hang out on our mountains until the 20th century? :)

    This isn't a competition, Dou. I'm trying to figure out what makes these results possible.

    This is with no distance column...About 70% early and middle Neolithic, which I get on most calculators.

    Target: Angela
    Distance: 1.2990% / 1.29897586
    39.4 I0174_BAM25_Starcevo_EN_Alsónyék-Bátaszék_Mérnöki_telep_Hungary_5710-5530_calBCE
    17.0 I0807_ESP30_Baalberge_MN_Esperstedt_Germany_3887-3797_calBCE
    15.8 I0821_HAL24_LBK_EN_Halberstadt-Sonntagsfeld_Germany_5034-4942_calBCE
    10.2 I0439_SVP52_Yamnaya_Lopatino_I_Sok_River_Samara_Ru ssia_3305-2925_calBCE
    9.4 I0015_Molta6_Motala_HG_Molata_Sweden_5898-5531_calBCE
    6.0 I0438_SVP50_Yamnaya_Luzkhi_I_Samara_River_Samara_R ussia_3021-2635_calBCE
    2.2 I0441_SVP54_Yamnaya_Kurmanaevka_III_Buzuluk_Samara _Russia_3010-2622_calBCE


    It seems amazing to me that the program could get this close for me using just EEF and WHG and Yamnaya, with a whopping 55% just from the European EN, and then another 17% MN.


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  7. #707
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Posts
    210
    Points
    3,003
    Level
    15
    Points: 3,003, Level: 15
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 27.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223/I-P78 clade
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

    Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    Further info is that they are hunters chasing the red deer of northern germany
    There are papers on this group , also found was ydna H and C with these T
    Torzio: Ok, so these were Hunter Gatherers who then settled down and intermarried with Neolithic Early European Farmers and changed culturally from Hunter Gatherers to Early Farmers, ( i..e adopted farming technology and moved away from the Hunter Gatherer lifestyle).

  8. #708
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,953
    Points
    369,772
    Level
    100
    Points: 369,772, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    There's some confusion once again. Sample 10795 is a Neolithic farmer. Any hunter-gatherer in the sample would be a minor component.

  9. #709
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Posts
    210
    Points
    3,003
    Level
    15
    Points: 3,003, Level: 15
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 27.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223/I-P78 clade
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

    Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South
    Country: United States



    Angela: Ok, thanks for that clarification. In my case, I would ex ante expect to cluster closer to populations, ancient or modern with predominantly Early European Farmer (Neolithic) ancestry. vs. WHG.

  10. #710
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,032
    Points
    15,819
    Level
    38
    Points: 15,819, Level: 38
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Overall activity: 67.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo Trapani View Post
    Torzio: Ok, so these were Hunter Gatherers who then settled down and intermarried with Neolithic Early European Farmers and changed culturally from Hunter Gatherers to Early Farmers, ( i..e adopted farming technology and moved away from the Hunter Gatherer lifestyle).
    There are papers on this , i will send privately...but there are three settlement, karsdorf, derenburg and halberstadt...karsdorf only had 20 adults
    And 4 children found at the site...
    Only admixture split officially i have seen states...70% anatolian, 20% whg/eef, 9% scandinavian whg, dregs levant

  11. #711
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Posts
    210
    Points
    3,003
    Level
    15
    Points: 3,003, Level: 15
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 27.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223/I-P78 clade
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

    Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    There are papers on this , i will send privately...but there are three settlement, karsdorf, derenburg and halberstadt...karsdorf only had 20 adults
    And 4 children found at the site...
    Only admixture split officially i have seen states...70% anatolian, 20% whg/eef, 9% scandinavian whg, dregs levant
    Ok thanks, the 70% Anatolian makes sense given how Raveane et al (2019) paper indicates, all of Modern Italian DNA is characterized by a predominate source population from Ancient Anatolia (EEF). I would be surprised if I cluster that close to a WHG. I just went back and looked at my distance from I2158_WHG, which is the ancient Sicilian Hunter Gather found in Western Sicily who dates maybe to 10,000-12,000 BC I guess. My distance is 60.86 to that Sicilian_WHG, whereas to the Italian Bell Beaker Samples, I am 18.25 to I1979_Northern Italian Bell Beaker and 20.92 to I4930 Sicilian_Bell Beaker, which I think are more EEF ancestry vs. WHG or Steppe.

  12. #712
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,032
    Points
    15,819
    Level
    38
    Points: 15,819, Level: 38
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Overall activity: 67.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo Trapani View Post
    Ok thanks, the 70% Anatolian makes sense given how Raveane et al (2019) paper indicates, all of Modern Italian DNA is characterized by a predominate source population from Ancient Anatolia (EEF). I would be surprised if I cluster that close to a WHG. I just went back and looked at my distance from I2158_WHG, which is the ancient Sicilian Hunter Gather found in Western Sicily who dates maybe to 10,000-12,000 BC I guess. My distance is 60.86 to that Sicilian_WHG, whereas to the Italian Bell Beaker Samples, I am 18.25 to I1979_Northern Italian Bell Beaker and 20.92 to I4930 Sicilian_Bell Beaker, which I think are more EEF ancestry vs. WHG or Steppe.
    Ask jovialis to upload the other 2 samples from the site...yhat way we can see if they are related plus find out if you match all three

    Also if you run that sample through k36 you get 57% italian

  13. #713
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    26-12-14
    Posts
    43
    Points
    5,297
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,297, Level: 21
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-Z6015
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV

    Country: Spain



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    It's about what I would expect for Spaniards, i.e. the same or less Yamnaya than Italians, but more European WHG.
    That is also true but I have less of Yamnaya, at least with northern Italians.

    I vs North Italians averages in G25.

    Target Distance Anatolia_Barcin_N Anatolia_Tepecik_Ciftlik_N Gambian Han IRN_Shahr_I_Sokhta_BA2 MAR_Iberomaurusian WHG Yamnaya_RUS_Samara
    Juan_scaled 0.04797037 55.4 0.0 1.2 0.6 1.2 4.2 10.0 27.4
    Italian_Aosta_Valley 0.02767704 51.6 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 8.4 40.0
    Italian_Bergamo 0.02661723 56.4 4.2 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 6.6 32.8
    Italian_Liguria 0.03328014 36.2 23.6 0.2 0.0 0.0 1.2 6.2 32.6
    Italian_Lombardy 0.03101336 50.6 11.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 5.8 32.6
    Italian_Northeast 0.02487240 54.4 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 7.2 38.4
    Italian_Piedmont 0.02085359 39.4 22.4 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 4.8 33.4
    Italian_Trentino-Alto-Adige 0.02447698 57.4 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 8.0 34.6
    Italian_Veneto 0.02234674 52.6 5.6 0.0 0.0 0.0 0.0 7.2 34.6
    Swiss_Italian 0.02010503 36.2 24.0 0.0 0.6 0.0 0.2 5.0 34.0
    Average 0.02792129 49.0 9.1 0.1 0.1 0.1 0.6 6.9 34.0

  14. #714
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    3,472
    Points
    65,819
    Level
    79
    Points: 65,819, Level: 79
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    I0795 KAR6

    ... autosomal ancestral components consist of around 70% "Western European Hunter-Gatherer" (WHG) and 30% "Basal Eurasian".[5] ...

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karsdorf_remains

  15. #715
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Posts
    210
    Points
    3,003
    Level
    15
    Points: 3,003, Level: 15
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 27.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223/I-P78 clade
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

    Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South
    Country: United States



    Salento: I think I0795 is 70% Anatolian if I read correctly, more EEF in the first part of the link you cited and then the note says they are 70% WHG and 30% Basal Eurasian. What am I missing here? There seems to be some inconsistency or am I totally "pazzo" in what I am reading.

  16. #716
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,032
    Points
    15,819
    Level
    38
    Points: 15,819, Level: 38
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Overall activity: 67.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Salento View Post
    I0795 KAR6
    ... autosomal ancestral components consist of around 70% "Western European Hunter-Gatherer" (WHG) and 30% "Basal Eurasian".[5] ...
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karsdorf_remains
    Thanks
    Do you have 3rd sample as well

    Strange how these sample is your number 1 abd for me it is not

  17. #717
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,032
    Points
    15,819
    Level
    38
    Points: 15,819, Level: 38
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Overall activity: 67.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo Trapani View Post
    Salento: I think I0795 is 70% Anatolian if I read correctly, more EEF in the first part of the link you cited and then the note says they are 70% WHG and 30% Basal Eurasian. What am I missing here? There seems to be some inconsistency or am I totally "pazzo" in what I am reading.
    I am not home atm....but search for
    Settlement burials at the karsdorf lbk site...by Guido Brandt and Corinna Knipper

  18. #718
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    3,472
    Points
    65,819
    Level
    79
    Points: 65,819, Level: 79
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo Trapani View Post
    Salento: I think I0795 is 70% Anatolian if I read correctly, more EEF in the first part of the link you cited and then the note says they are 70% WHG and 30% Basal Eurasian. What am I missing here? There seems to be some inconsistency or am I totally "pazzo" in what I am reading.
    It’s not you or me ... it’s information on the same page that doesn’t match!

    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karsdorf_remains

  19. #719
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Three Friends1 year registered50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    Community Award
    Salento's Avatar
    Join Date
    30-05-17
    Posts
    3,472
    Points
    65,819
    Level
    79
    Points: 65,819, Level: 79
    Level completed: 61%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Overall activity: 99.3%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 -Z19945
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H12a

    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by torzio View Post
    Thanks
    Do you have 3rd sample as well

    Strange how these sample is your number 1 and for me it is not
    I0795 is the only Karsdorf sample in the Dod K12 Sample List (I think).

    ... why strange ???

  20. #720
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,953
    Points
    369,772
    Level
    100
    Points: 369,772, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    2 members found this post helpful.

    Exclamation

    They just inadvertently switched labels in one part of the article.

    The left hand column is 10795.

    Neolithic Anatolia/Southeast Europe: 70.56%, Caucasus Hunter / Early European Farmer: 19.86%, Scandinavian / West European Hunter: 9.34%, Paleolithic Levant (Natufians): 0.24% Neolithic Anatolia/Southeast Europe: 56.23%, Paleolithic Levant (Natufians): 16.56%, Caucasus Hunter / Early European Farmer: 14.19%, Scandinavian / West European Hunter: 9.64%, Neolithic Iran: 2.54%
    puntDNAL K12 Ancient 59% Anatolia Neolithic Farmer + 24% Caucasus Hunter-Gatherer + 10% European Hunter-Gatherer + 7% Near Eastern 60% Anatolia Neolithic Farmer + 27% European Hunter-Gatherer + 9% Near Eastern + 2% Caucasus Hunter-Gatherer + 2% Sub-Saharan
    Dodecad [dv3] 69.1% Mediterranean + 21% West European + 10% Southwest Asian 64.2% Mediterranean + 17.4% West European + 10.5% Southwest Asian + 4.2% West Asian + 3.7% Northwest African
    Eurogenes [K=36] 56.9% Italian + 31.9% West Mediterranean + 6.3% Iberian + 2.1% Basque + 1.3% North African + 0.9 East Balkan + 0.3% East Mediterranean + 0.3% Arabian 37.1% Italian + 21% West Mediterranean + 16.9% Iberian + 11.8 East Balkan + 7.7% Armenian + 5.5% East Mediterranean + 0.05% North African
    Dodecad [Globe13] 67.4% Mediterranean + 16.5% Southwest Asian + 16% North European 61% Mediterranean + 19.7% Southwest Asian + 19.2% North European


    In K12b:
    Distance to: Sample10795
    20.85221331 Morocco_Jews
    21.20183483 Sephardic_Jews
    22.76941668 France_Corsica
    22.88848457 Italy_Campania
    22.95763870 Italy_Calabria
    23.84025168 Ashkenazi
    24.28752859 Italy_Sicily
    24.78945542 Ashkenazy_Jews
    24.79294536 Italy_Abruzzo
    25.06308636 Italy_Marche
    26.59511609 Greek_Crete
    26.65958034 Italy_Lazio
    26.68529932 Italy_Romagna
    27.27862914 Italy_Apulia
    27.43312979 Italy_Tuscany
    27.46214850 Greek
    28.65023440 Italy_Emilia
    28.94996356 Italy_Liguria
    29.29094741 Cypriots
    30.75898564 Italy_Lombardy
    30.79006008 Sardinian
    31.97452111 Greek_Cappadocia
    32.55293228 Italy_Piedmont
    33.03171355 Nusayri_Turkey
    33.26316127 Italy_Veneto


    From the beginning of the ancient dna revolution it was clear that European Jews had a lot of EEF.

    This is why so much of what has been written about Italian genetics on blogs is absolute garbage. I said until I was blue in the face that this "Levantine" and Caucasus ancestry was in the Neolithic farmers, and that Italy, even without very recent migrations, would show some of it at least by the Copper and Bronze Age. Not to say more didn't arrive after that, but people think too linearly. Others have their own agendas.

    A sample from Neolithic Germany already has all this S.W. Asian and Caucasus or Near Eastern or whatever they want to call it.

  21. #721
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,953
    Points
    369,772
    Level
    100
    Points: 369,772, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    @Dou,
    Any tool created by Davidski is going to inflate the amount of Yamnaya, and for moderns the amount of East European.

  22. #722
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Posts
    210
    Points
    3,003
    Level
    15
    Points: 3,003, Level: 15
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 27.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223/I-P78 clade
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

    Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South
    Country: United States



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    They just inadvertently switched labels in one part of the article.

    The left hand column is 10795.

    Neolithic Anatolia/Southeast Europe: 70.56%, Caucasus Hunter / Early European Farmer: 19.86%, Scandinavian / West European Hunter: 9.34%, Paleolithic Levant (Natufians): 0.24% Neolithic Anatolia/Southeast Europe: 56.23%, Paleolithic Levant (Natufians): 16.56%, Caucasus Hunter / Early European Farmer: 14.19%, Scandinavian / West European Hunter: 9.64%, Neolithic Iran: 2.54%
    puntDNAL K12 Ancient 59% Anatolia Neolithic Farmer + 24% Caucasus Hunter-Gatherer + 10% European Hunter-Gatherer + 7% Near Eastern 60% Anatolia Neolithic Farmer + 27% European Hunter-Gatherer + 9% Near Eastern + 2% Caucasus Hunter-Gatherer + 2% Sub-Saharan
    Dodecad [dv3] 69.1% Mediterranean + 21% West European + 10% Southwest Asian 64.2% Mediterranean + 17.4% West European + 10.5% Southwest Asian + 4.2% West Asian + 3.7% Northwest African
    Eurogenes [K=36] 56.9% Italian + 31.9% West Mediterranean + 6.3% Iberian + 2.1% Basque + 1.3% North African + 0.9 East Balkan + 0.3% East Mediterranean + 0.3% Arabian 37.1% Italian + 21% West Mediterranean + 16.9% Iberian + 11.8 East Balkan + 7.7% Armenian + 5.5% East Mediterranean + 0.05% North African
    Dodecad [Globe13] 67.4% Mediterranean + 16.5% Southwest Asian + 16% North European 61% Mediterranean + 19.7% Southwest Asian + 19.2% North European


    In K12b:
    Distance to: Sample10795
    20.85221331 Morocco_Jews
    21.20183483 Sephardic_Jews
    22.76941668 France_Corsica
    22.88848457 Italy_Campania
    22.95763870 Italy_Calabria
    23.84025168 Ashkenazi
    24.28752859 Italy_Sicily
    24.78945542 Ashkenazy_Jews
    24.79294536 Italy_Abruzzo
    25.06308636 Italy_Marche
    26.59511609 Greek_Crete
    26.65958034 Italy_Lazio
    26.68529932 Italy_Romagna
    27.27862914 Italy_Apulia
    27.43312979 Italy_Tuscany
    27.46214850 Greek
    28.65023440 Italy_Emilia
    28.94996356 Italy_Liguria
    29.29094741 Cypriots
    30.75898564 Italy_Lombardy
    30.79006008 Sardinian
    31.97452111 Greek_Cappadocia
    32.55293228 Italy_Piedmont
    33.03171355 Nusayri_Turkey
    33.26316127 Italy_Veneto


    From the beginning of the ancient dna revolution it was clear that European Jews had a lot of EEF.

    This is why so much of what has been written about Italian genetics on blogs is absolute garbage. I said until I was blue in the face that this "Levantine" and Caucasus ancestry was in the Neolithic farmers, and that Italy, even without very recent migrations, would show some of it at least by the Copper and Bronze Age. Not to say more didn't arrive after that, but people think too linearly. Others have their own agendas.

    A sample from Neolithic Germany already has all this S.W. Asian and Caucasus or Near Eastern or whatever they want to call it.

    I agree, I am seriously beginning to wonder what is it with some of these Blogs that constantly talk about "Levantine" and Caucus Admixture in Italian populations and Greek, etc, and in particular modern Italians From Rome to Sicily, when it is more and more evident this DNA was already in Europe well before any recent migrations that the Moots Roman paper documented. The narrative for years on the internet and youtube is that these Iron Age Romans were 100% Steppe and recent admixture from the Middle East changed the phenotypes from Viking looking blonde hair and blue eyed with Fitzpatrick Type 1 skin tone to Brown/Dark hair, brown eyed and Say Fitzpatrick Type 3 skin tone, etc. I think that narrative is piece by piece being put to rest.

  23. #723
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Posts
    210
    Points
    3,003
    Level
    15
    Points: 3,003, Level: 15
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 47
    Overall activity: 27.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223/I-P78 clade
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

    Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South
    Country: United States



    Torzio: I did a search and the Brandt and Knipper published a paper in 2014 in the Proceedings of the British Academy entitled "Settlement Burials at the Karsdorf LBK Site,Saxony-Anhalt, Germany" They report that the Karsdorf individuals have on average about 60% of their DNA from Neolithic sources and the and other contemporary LBK sites show 70-100% Neolithic. A full version of the paper can be found at Prof. Brandt's research Gate site.

  24. #724
    Regular Member Achievements:
    3 months registered10000 Experience Points
    torzio's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-05-19
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    1,032
    Points
    15,819
    Level
    38
    Points: 15,819, Level: 38
    Level completed: 22%, Points required for next Level: 631
    Overall activity: 67.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    T1a2 - BY143483
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H95a1

    Ethnic group
    North Italian
    Country: Australia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palermo Trapani View Post
    Torzio: I did a search and the Brandt and Knipper published a paper in 2014 in the Proceedings of the British Academy entitled "Settlement Burials at the Karsdorf LBK Site,Saxony-Anhalt, Germany" They report that the Karsdorf individuals have on average about 60% of their DNA from Neolithic sources and the and other contemporary LBK sites show 70-100% Neolithic. A full version of the paper can be found at Prof. Brandt's research Gate site.

    check link in the link
    https://indo-european.eu/tag/karsdorf/

    https://www.academia.edu/36901364/Ne...of_hepatitis_B

    https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/...002/ajpa.22892

    https://books.google.com.au/books?id...brandt&f=false

    https://indo-european.info/ie/Admixture_analysis

    http://lithornis.nmsu.edu/~phoude/1-...0253X-main.pdf


    http://nordligeverdener.natmus.dk/fileadmin/user_upload/temasites/nordlige_verdener/nordlige_verdener/Lasse_Sorensen/Lasse_Soerensen_Ph.d.-afhandling_vol._2.pdf


    https://www.pnas.org/content/112/36/11217

    https://escholarship.org/content/qt4...d.pdf?t=p6yutr

    there is far too many to link

  25. #725
    Regular Member Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    26-12-14
    Posts
    43
    Points
    5,297
    Level
    21
    Points: 5,297, Level: 21
    Level completed: 50%, Points required for next Level: 253
    Overall activity: 3.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    E-Z6015
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV

    Country: Spain



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    @Dou,
    Any tool created by Davidski is going to inflate the amount of Yamnaya, and for moderns the amount of East European.
    Well, I don't think the typical components of Eastern Europe (Baltic, Eastern Europe) are inflated in K15 and is at the minimum possible. It's not easy to find someone with as little Slavic as me.

    I am well below the total average of my country:

    (EA + Baltic) Spain = 9.35.
    (EA + Baltic) Myself = 4.96.



    The component that I do notice something inflated is Subsaharan since I am well above average.
    About 1.00 in Spain (by eye I have not calculated it).
    Myself 3.20.

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •