classify him

johen

Elite member
Reaction score
1553751825.jpg

BN-SF324_2XXTH_OR_20170223010256.jpg

I think I know (helas) who he is so I don't play here.

Something French about him.

Please show me a Lebanese who looks like him. I'm dying to see.

Something French about him.

Please show me a Lebanese who looks like him. I'm dying to see.

for example his eyes are lebanese. here, after some searching if found this women from lebanon, at least she says she is from lebanon not sure about her ancestry, with similar eyes. he does indeed have something european. he could pass in a lot of european countries. on the second picture he has something from mr. bean. but he doesn't fit in completely or show me a picture of a french person that looks similar to him. so i think he is from lebanon. and if not from there, then from somewhere else in the levant. then from europe.
img-fb-1730917.jpg

Last edited:
I'm two seconds away from banning you from playing this game. You can't resist cheating, can you?

That's it. I'm out.

I'm two seconds away from banning you from playing this game. You can't resist cheating, can you?

That's it. I'm out.

is this still because of the WHG girl? it was obvious that the girl was supposed to be a WHG imo. prehistoric warm hide clothes for cold weather, dark skin and blue eyes and its painted. what else could she be?
i didn't cheat there nor did i cheat here. i googled him but only after i made my guess. if i cheat before i would still write down my initial opinion or not write at all.

This thread has been viewed 9566 times.

Back