Classify this man who is wishing a Merry Christmas to all.

Duarte

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b-DF27/R-Y45921
Not to be out of the topic, which is “Anthropology & Ethnography” I already make life easier for everyone by classifying him. He is Latin American, Brazilian, citizen of the world. I am myself. I searched for an existing topic and couldn't find a suitable one to post this little personal video of photo collage, which I forwarded to my family members wishing them a happy Christmas. So I'm posting here, not to someone guess my ethnicity, but to wish the whole Eupedia family a very merry Christmas. We are all brothers in Christ, and to those who do not believe in God or profess another creed other than Christianity, I reaffirm that all of us are cousins ​​(brothers) because, even at some distant point on the history of man in this planet, our lineages are, somehow, conected, still that in the early times of Adam and Eve. A very merry Christmas to all, that, at this moment, is the same that to wish peace, love and fraternity to all humanity.

xgm5L38.jpg

Very nice, Duarte. Thank you.

A magical holiday season and a healthy and happy New York to you and all of our members here and their loved ones, whatever their religious beliefs or lack of them. :)

Very nice, Duarte. Thank you.

A magical holiday season and a healthy and happy New York to you and all of our members here and their loved ones, whatever their religious beliefs or lack of them. :)

Magnificent classic version of Scrooge. The miser Scrooge, after the visits of the three Christmas ghosts, wakes up one Christmas morning and decides not to waste that day as had done in the past and, thus, changes his whole life for the better. When we smile at others, the others smile at us, the world smiles at us. Thank you Angela. A very merry Christmas. May the spirit of Christmas live with us always, and not just on December 25 of each year. Cheers :)

This thread has been viewed 4552 times.

Back