Classify him (myHeritage results revealed after)

Yemen, maybe Egypt etc.

Levantine. Syrian, Lebanese, Jordanian, Palestinian, maybe Egyptian.

Yemeni, Omani, Saudi Arabian.

What part of Greece does he come from?

He is dodecanese; 3/4's Karpathian & 1/4 Rhodian

besides his nose, what features do you believe otherize him and make him appear more eastern?

It's not just his nose. There are Europeans with "beaks".

It's also the shape of his head, his lips, the size of his eyes.

We have no way of knowing his "real" identity or whether those are indeed the results of testing for the person in the picture.

You could well be t-rolling.

If not, Rhodes under the Knights of Malta had slaves from everywhere in the Middle East. Maybe his phenotype is a throw back. It happens. Phenotype and autosomal results are not always in sync. We've known that for years.

I have not seen his phenotype in Greece unless you're talking about the influx of recent economic refugees from the Middle East.

It's not just his nose. There are Europeans with "beaks".

It's also the shape of his head, his lips, the size of his eyes.

We have no way of knowing his "real" identity or whether those are indeed the results of testing for the person in the picture.

You could well be t-rolling.

If not, Rhodes under the Knights of Malta had slaves from everywhere in the Middle East. Maybe his phenotype is a throw back. It happens. Phenotype and autosomal results are not always in sync. We've known that for years.

I believe that also,

most possible a person saved by Knights that genetical 'dices' kept 'strong' through every generation birth
or a Caucasian-Middle Eastern origin, forced to devastate, for many different reasons,
like religious, war retirement, marriage, etc

Yet by his genetical, shows only 12 %

I cannot access the attachment. Can somebody cut and paste his results inline?

The link is no longer valid. Probably another t-roll off his meds.

This thread has been viewed 9770 times.

Back