E-a24066

I don't think I've ever responded to you before today lol. And I'm not sure who you were on Anthrogenica but I've been banned there for 2 years now. Stop smoking Crack. Think you're getting confused you can't even remember who you argued with. That or any argument I had with you wasn't worth remembering. This has probably been the longest conversation we've ever had.

I think he was Huban on anthrogenica. When the recent Croatian J2-L283 samples came out he had a total freakout on the forum which rightly led him to get banned. Basically was targeting a specific Albanian user and borderline doxing him. Can't expect anything else though to be honest, his family history and ethnographers say that he's a shiptar, his bukkake ethnicity (Serbs) lost their precious Kosovo and the last straw being that all of the aDNA being released is vindicating the fact that the ethnicity he hates is connected to the great Illyrian peoples.

I don't think I've ever responded to you before today lol. And I'm not sure who you were on Anthrogenica but I've been banned there for 2 years now. Stop smoking Crack. Think you're getting confused you can't even remember who you argued with. That or any argument I had with you wasn't worth remembering. This has probably been the longest conversation we've ever had.

Well it wasn't you, but I guess this "Excine" and some others.

The only reason why I came to here was to respond on a J-L283 thread where I did contribute more facts than anyone. The only reason why I went to anthrogenica was to respond to broders/Leki's lies about my family.

I do have a reputation however in various fields, on various fora, where most people would get banned for talking to me in "a bad way".

I knew what E-V13, R1a, R1b was 10+ years ago.. And I am a master of my trade Albanian, taught by other masters. Just by looking at your sentences I can analyze 90 % of your profile.. And much more..

I think he was Huban on anthrogenica. When the recent Croatian J2-L283 samples came out he had a total freakout on the forum which rightly led him to get banned. Basically was targeting a specific Albanian user and borderline doxing him. Can't expect anything else though to be honest, his family history and ethnographers say that he's a shiptar, his bukkake ethnicity (Serbs) lost their precious Kosovo and the last straw being that all of the aDNA being released is vindicating the fact that the ethnicity he hates is connected to the great Illyrian peoples.

Do NOT deny the obvious facts that my own subclade could easily be of the glorious Pecheneg origin, and we can be fine. Deny IT, and I'll hang you on a tree..

f*** Slavs, f*** Illyrians..

No a person such as Bruzmi should not be allowed to post nonsense on a serious board. He is allowed because that place is moderated by a liberal "Mediterranean" cabal friendly to Albanians..

Enough egotism, Huban; it does nothing to improve your appearance. Neither will the erroneous assumptions be of any assistance.

Enough egotism, Huban; it does nothing to improve your appearance. Neither will the erroneous assumptions be of any assistance.

N****** ti sestru na k**** a tebe na kolac. :LOL:

You know Kelmendi that settled Peshter were described as a very short people. One person describing one there as "he was soo small".:LOL::LOL:

Some very bad genes there under the Z16988...:LOL:

I think he will continue on spamming fora, it's almost as if he believes that for every post he makes, one pimple will be removed from his face. It's to be expected then that this will go on for much longer.

I think he will continue on spamming fora, it's almost as if he believes that for every post he makes, one pimple will be removed from his face. It's to be expected then that this will go on for much longer.

Just bugger off from my topic subhuman sheeptard..

under the Z16988...:LOL:

Sorry under the E-BY105970. Maybe one day we discover some short height SNP's at that level or below..:unsure:

Cousin, I don't think that temper tantrums help against acne. Try to eat a better diet and calm down or something.

You're the end-all, be-all, we get it. You're the person everyone hoped they had. Let me offer you a digital cookie to enjoy now.

Cousin, I don't think that temper tantrums help against acne. Try to eat a better diet and calm down or something.

I'll take fifty acnes any day over the average Albanian IQ of 82..

EXbPchCUMAYuq7e

Thank you for affirming the validity of this study on your example..
:dunce: Well done!

Just bugger off from my topic subhuman sheeptard..

Oh wait now, so it's Albanians who should bugger off from your topics? A topic about your family (which distantly originates from an Albanian man, not some Pecheneg cope). But when you find a topic about Albanians, well who do you see, none other than Asburg, the man who basically let Albanians live rent free in his head so he can't help but reply and desecrate every single Albanian related thread.

Oh wait now, so it's Albanians who should bugger off from your topics?

Speak facts. An opinion of any ethnographers in this case is irrelevant. And has been debunked 1000 times so far.

There are only two sources and not of any relevance. Nothing other than that was brought.

Nobody of authors on poreklo considers this cluster as having anything to do with Kuchi..

When my cousins from Peshter were tested, the official comment sent to the tested was "they are connected to this old (my) family who were knezes and very prominent in the old times", they are "old Srbljaci family". (Vasojevici used to mock locals calling them this way).

A topic about your family (which distantly originates from an Albanian man, not some Pecheneg cope).

BUT doesn't IQ=82 man. Even if it doesn't originate from the Pechenegs it can only originate of Vlachs who used to be Thracian speakers. Not of Albanian speakers.

Chances of A24066 having anything to do with Albanians is dead 0. Does not exist.

IQ=82 Albanians have claimed this entire E-V13 haplogroup as "their own" talking trash about.

It is not Albanian to begin with, except through some V13 clades mixing into proto-Albanians.

Poetic justice will be complete destruction of any idea this hg is Illyrian except in secondary role, and that Albanians are Illyrian..

Late Avars had 35 % of V13 and you think a cluster who's ancestor at Peshter was Huban, and found in Pečenjevce is not related?? :LOL::LOL::LOL:

V13 is not just Albanian... You don't own it. Thraco-Dacians do. And Albanians are not Thraco-Dacians.. Deal with it..

V13 is Indoeuropean , deal with it...

I'll jump on anyone denying IE'ness of E-V13. You Albanians are nothing but a worthless waste of I don't know what, IQ=82?? I'm sure IQ=82 can be better invested into some other endeavors.

Is there a people on the internet talking more and saying less than you the IQ=82 people.. Trojet, Derite, Hawk, Kelmendasi put aside.. So many stupid people in your ranks...

But when you find a topic about Albanians, well who do you see, none other than Asburg, the man who basically let Albanians live rent free in his head so he can't help but reply and desecrate every single Albanian related thread.

Desecrate? I have posted more relevant facts than 5 of you put together about Illyrians for ex.

Once in a while, individuals feel the need to brag about themselves in a way that makes them appear more impressive than everyone else. It literally generates a distorted version of the individual instead. It's very transparent, and, to be honest, it's amusing. So that you know you're dealing with the ideal guy, you know the one who has golden boogers, that he has to suggest the fact that he's the greatest, that he's invincible, whatever is enough to make you feel good. If you are actually as large and wicked as you claim to be, you must first self-reflect. Absolutely nothing justifies bringing my people as a whole into the discussion and mocking them in such an egocentric manner. Not to mention the kind and complimentary comment to my family.

N****** ti sestru na k**** a tebe na kolac.

If this is not satire... then it is truly f*ked...

LMAO at Aspurg seething at being called "shiptar"... :LOL:

The longer I observe fora, the more convinced I am its magnet to utter degenerates trying to make sense of their pitiful inferiority by hallucinating a personal history out of historical peoples.

Imagine your greatest achievement in life is being tall... Then remembering that its quite average in the region you rep.
Yeah... I would seethe too.

But I am suspicious that this guy cant be this lost, he has to be playing us all, and this is just 8d satire? This is the 100IQ question. Is he really as he appears to be, a 75IQ moron, or is he some 175IQ troll playing us all?

Ps: I have no idea about his clade, but I hope a connection of his clade to Albanians is never found, or else I fear for his well being.

Once in a while, individuals feel the need to brag about themselves in a way that makes them appear more impressive than everyone else. It literally generates a distorted version of the individual instead. It's very transparent, and, to be honest, it's amusing. So that you know you're dealing with the ideal guy, you know the one who has golden boogers, that he has to suggest the fact that he's the greatest, that he's invincible, whatever is enough to make you feel good. If you are actually as large and wicked as you claim to be, you must first self-reflect. Absolutely nothing justifies bringing my people as a whole into the discussion and mocking them in such an egocentric manner. Not to mention the kind and complimentary comment to my family.

You and other Albanians are mocking and insulting my family on this topic by posting useless fraudulent trollish comments and benefiting from your moderatorship here.

I don't believe in retribution of eye for an eye or tooth for a tooth. I believe in ten eyes of yours for one eye of ours. Or a hundred. That's indeed more like a Pecheneg retribution I believe.. I have been dishonorable if I had retributed equally I must retribute more.. Thats my way..

I stated facts about my ancestors, who they are who they could have been. All you have done is repeating one quote from a literature.

What I am is irrelevant.. Would you be posting this if a Bosniak member of my sister clade posted this thread. No. Because they are Muslims as are you. You hate me because you hate Serbs because you hate Christians.. I am not a Christian, I spent childhood in Sarajevo under Serbian snipers and bombs.. Nothing most Albanians ever experienced comes close to that..

Nevertheless my family is Serbian and Albanians and Serbs are enemies, natural enemies and I have to respect that..

But find some Orthodox Serbs to troll around. Why do you hate Greeks so much? Because you are muslims and they are christian. And same for them..

There are also plenty of Serbs of Albanian origins to troll around. Of V13 clades that are actually Albanian in origin.

This one has nothing to do with Albanians.

This is an excellent, picture-perfect attempt at portraying the victim. In actuality, I never uttered anything along such lines here to which you claim. Regarding the remainder of your text, I have no response because it is irrelevant.

If this is not satire... then it is truly f*ked...

LMAO at Aspurg seething at being called "shiptar"... :LOL:

The longer I observe fora, the more convinced I am its magnet to utter degenerates trying to make sense of their pitiful inferiority by hallucinating a personal history out of historical peoples.

Imagine your greatest achievement in life is being tall... Then remembering that its quite average in the region you rep.
Yeah... I would seethe too.

But I am suspicious that this guy cant be this lost, he has to be playing us all, and this is just 8d satire? This is the 100IQ question. Is he really as he appears to be, a 75IQ moron, or is he some 175IQ troll playing us all?

Ps: I have no idea about his clade, but I hope a connection of his clade to Albanians is never found, or else I fear for his well being.

Again degenerated Serb Christian hating Albanian idiot. Why do you think I would object being Albanian? I have always been alot more fond of Islam than Christianity. I lost relatives to Serbs. I have nothing to do with Serbs practically.

I mean, I am just a Scythian-Steppe "worshipper" who is trying to see whether my ancestors have a "superior" Steppe (Pecheneg, Cuman, Scythian etc) connection or not.. Just that. Serbs, Albanians, Vlachs, Slavs, Greeks (except Spartans) etc don't cut it... That is not in my book quality ancestry people wise.. Germanics, maybe, I always had great respect for them. Spartans ofc but I am not of them. Romans I respected but sort of disliked...

I am only interested in facts and nothing else.

And if not this Steppe connection, then the ancestry I care about most is Steppisation of E-V13 at all costs, that I have been onto that also forever. I will never ever concede V13 wasn't IE unless there is no chance of it...

Thats the next Quality ancestry Gava people of 3000 years ago...

This is an excellent, picture-perfect attempt at portraying the victim. In actuality, I never uttered anything along such lines here to which you claim. Regarding the remainder of your text, I have no response because it is irrelevant.

Get to the point. I know more about Abrahamic religions than an average priest or imam. I know your meme, I know Serbian meme. I know meme of various peoples. Even if a Serb or Albanian would say he is an atheist he still has his meme. Only I have a meme which is radically different from those.

I am alone here, vs 5 Albanians. bring on 5 more, 20 more. And still I will claim I am likely of Pecheneg roots or secondary Vlach/Romanian roots because that is the objective truth. I want nothing that doesn't belong to me.

I have posted in few more lengthy posts all there is to post. And here with no moderatorship you are allowed to post nonsense. Even on anthrogenica when I confronted broder there he had to eventually pull the brakes because I had facts on my side.

And I urge you to stop trolling here, because I like conflict and that includes insulting people. I always go for it.

This thread has been viewed 48242 times.

Back