E-a24066

So as explained your trolling really doesn't do anything.. :grin: You, and other Albanians trolling me "you are not true Serb" like you troll other Serbs is like saying to me "you're not a true Colombian, Spaniard", so I can't be buzzed by "for not being a real Slavic Serb".. For me to say that I am a Serb is hard and weird. Only in some very secular sense. I do not deny my history though.

Last edited:
Another member of my family (not close), known journalist in Bosnia.
She had an interview with Erdogan some time ago. Can't find it. Berendei interviewing Erdogan, I gotta make this a reality 100 %.

I spent my childhood in Sarajevo from 1992 to 1995. I assure you any experience of war you might have is nothing compared to what was happening there.

Still I myself keep contacts with Montenegro etc. I initiated them myself.

Last edited:
I always thought that E-V13 were IE-zed somewhere in Balkans mingling with R1b-Z2103 but those were G2a, and apparently their males were being disfavored or put in some hardships for leaving an offspring.

To me it looks like E-V13 adopted IE language via female side, during middle or late EBA when their groups were quite small.

I think that the group who burned Mycenae were more related to later classical Illyrians, since burials in Argolis and Mycenae contain cremation on tumuli which has a parallel in Western Balkans. Probably E-V13 picked up R1b-Z2103 and J2b2 on Western Balkans and sailed down in Southern Albania and Peloponesse. While the other group who destroyed Hittite Empire was more related to Proto-Thracians, many E-V13 tribes settled on Thrace, while some others crossed the Bosphorus and invaded the Hittite Empire.

Their world was rather a cruel, world, working mainly as miners and metal-workers, their metal working skills and technology was unmatched by any living group, but their civilization was rather not rich culturally, the Iron Age they brought was rather detested and the past Bronze Age was praised for its colorfulness. But, they paved the way for a new era. The palatial civilizations were gone for good.

I think that the Illyrians or atleast the Urnfield group who heavily influenced Illyrians came from Middle Danube Urnfield group while the Thracians received their influence from Gava related horizont. It's very likely that Albanian language is East Urnfield derived considering it has very little Greek influence and relationship. I would say that during the Bronze Age Proto-Albanoids were living somewhere in between Middle Danube groups and Gava culture.

MlMLE.jpg

I think that the Illyrians or atleast the Urnfield group who heavily influenced Illyrians came from Middle Danube Urnfield group while the Thracians received their influence from Gava related horizont. It's very likely that Albanian language is East Urnfield derived considering it has very little Greek influence and relationship. I would say that during the Bronze Age Proto-Albanoids were living somewhere in between Middle Danube groups and Gava culture.

My distant Z5018 cousin, I'm afraid those of us who look to be Urnfield are not proto-Illyrians..

I took a detailed look at the situation with great many, especially Pannonian, tribes. From before it is known this Pannonian Illyrian linguistic element was Illyrian but somewhat gradient to something else, likely Venetic.

And at the sites of many Pannonian tribes, we see around 1000, 900 BC Urnfielders coming in establishing themselves, but then few centuries after 600, 500 BC Glasinac non-cremating J-L283 start coming in and actually come up with upper hand.

In addition the Messapians who were certainly Illyrian were also hardcore non-Unrfield inhumating non-cremating people..

So these Pannonians generally are likely to great extent Illyrianized Urnfielders plus mostly J-L283 who Illyrianized them..

No wonder in Hungary almost all J-L283 is West of Danube. E-V13 more in the Eastern part with solid presence in the West..

Unrfielders in the West were Venetic like speakers. Their remnant in the Balkans were the Liburnii and Histrii (if Istria is Balkans). Some of these clades like E-Z16988 might be Liburnian related, as they are strong in Croatia, but have some presence in Albania. The answer might be the Liburnian thalassocracy when Liburnians established domination at one period over the Adriatic Sea.

Urnfield in the West were Venetic, Italic, Estruscan, in the East Daco-Thracian...

So it seems Glasinac-Mati people did indeed carry the Illyrians on their shoulders. But their original center was MBA Glasinac.. From there they spread everywhere including Albania (Mati). Interestingly in some of these Illyrianized Urnfield sites such as NW Croatia some Basarabi and Thraco-Cimmerian Eastern influences are found. On Glasinac itself. That might be the explanation for some E-V13's..

Now J-Z631 common in Pannonia and N.Carpathians also makes sense as Glasinac people spreading the Illyrian language...

There are some R-Z2705 level looking Hungarians who fit nicely into that as well.. I doubt R-Z2705 were Urnfield..

Aspurg, i don't agree with you at that point.

The distinctive Glasinac symbol was the chariot with the water birds, very unique during Late Bronze Age - Early Iron Age among Urnfield-related cultures only, especially among Eastern Urnfielders. I will find it extremely strange a non-Urnfield people to adopt that symbol.

Glasinac had continuation in burial customs not on other things, there was a change on weapons and other stuffs. Autariates were defeated by the Celts-Gauls and they seeked refugee in Dacia, while some of them were granted land in Greek Macedonia, South-Western Bulgaria. The only ones they pushed was Triballi more to the east, and Ardiae more to the coasts where they were fighting for the salt mines.

I don't expect all E-V13 to practice cremation btw, Kapitan Andreevo which was full of E-V13 didn't practice cremation, and this culture is from Early Iron Age.

Yes, Nobility lol. And I am Santa Clause ;)
Fact remains that we have ethnographic literature that confirm what I stated. According to the traditions that still exist among your family, your ancestor came down to Bjelo Polje from Kuqi area, more specifically from the Drekalovici branch (Popovici). Didn't say you were Montenegrin, I just mentioned it because of the flag on Yfull. I simply informed them because your 'Pecheneg' label may throw them off.
Haplogroup discrepancies are very common in all Albanian clans, so Kuqi in this regard is nothing special. I for example as a Thaç don't belong to the Thaçi cluster from the mother land, but that doesn't mean I am Portuguese. What's important here regarding the cluster in question, is that you originate from that zone. The rest of your drivel is irrelevant.
Don't get emotional on me now for doing my homework, my lost shiptar brother ;)

LMAO, Asburg is Kuqi? Jesus Christ that explains a lot of his obsession on Albanian threads. Him knowing deep down that he's a shiptar must sting like crazy, poor lad.

LMAO, Asburg is Kuqi? Jesus Christ that explains a lot of his obsession on Albanian threads. Him knowing deep down that he's a shiptar must sting like crazy, poor lad.

First of all, there was no historical "Jesus Christ"..

It's Aspurg, derived of Iranian Aspa.

I have nothing particular against being Albanian. I kinda like all peoples that are conquerors or "savages". And Albanians in the eyes of much of the world do class as savages and barbarians, primitives, though you try to pass off as "innocent victims". Albanian culture is very "barbaric" in its core. Which is not bad.

No. E-A24066, now we can say for ever has no ancestral connection whatsoever with the Kuchi/Kuqi tribe or with the Brda region or even with the Montenegro as a land. Under the presence of both Ottoman Kuqi (Among Sandzaklije plenty of them were Albanian speaking Kuqi) and Ortodox Kuchi, my family alongside at least 10 or 15 other haplogroups in the region adopted a tradition of "Kuchi" ancestry. This sort of tradition was always extremely foggy. In a big book about the Kuchi tribe, just one small branch of my family is mentioned. Not the most.

But my brotherhood were well attested in the area long before the 1683 Wiena war which caused the migration of the Kuchi and other tribes to this area and departure of various others.

Under the A24066 there is a cluster that has a TMRCA of around 1000 ybp. Hopefully I can have more members soon enough with NGS results. Working on that..
- Romanian/"Vlach" (so called "Vlachs" from there all have recent Romanian origin) from NE Serbia, originating from Transylvania, his ancestor had a Hungarian name, surname is Ottoman derived in origin, so cannot be very old. We'll see who his relatives in Romania are.
- Vojvodina anonymous result, likely a Romanian as my clade does not exist in Vojvodina Serbs.
- Serb from Pečenjevce village near Leskovac, of unknown origin, so they might be locals and they are the most numerous clan in the village.
- Bulgarian from Sofija

these are the older members of cluster. I can say Romanian is clearly distant to all. Some of their mutual relationship will be determined I hope via some NGS results soon enough.

Under these a new cluster defined by H4=11 backmutation, TMRCA likely loosely around 800 ybp

- Serb anonymous Central or Eastern Serbia, likely eastern, or more properly from Serbia, as already shown some of my relatives from Serbia are not Serbs..
- Serb Southeast Serbia
- North Macedonian
- Serb from Peshter plateau, they lived in the Boroshtica village which is now inhabited by the Shkreli Sandzakliyas. they left this village with Karagjordje in 1809 and settled in Central Serbia. Maybe connected to this Macedonian, maybe not.

A new Western Balkan sub cluster under H4=11 defined by 385a=17, TMRCA likely around 600 ybp
- My family attested in Bijelo Polje prior to 1645, and among prominent families.
- Serbs from central Serbia. 3 separate groups of families whose old surname in 18th century was "Čarović"/Charovich, they too had to leave the Raždaginja village on Peshter plateau in 1809. with Karagjordje they settled in Central Serbia.
- Bosniak from Tuzla, anonymous
- Another Bosniak from Bosnia..

Already this tree indicates the origin of the clade is in the East. East of Morava river 100 %..

1. TMRCA of my clade on Peshter plateau reaches surely around 800 years.. My family are unrelated to Kuchi and related to families nearby who have no Kuchi origin story. My family had no idea they were related to these families, nor did these families ever claim any such relation. My family also had no idea who our ancestor was, though he was prominent. Obviously their memory was erased by the Ottoman Malesor and Brdjani incomers in 18th century. I mean my family was "Ottoman" too in 17th, 16th century.. Only after an inscription was found some decades ago was discovered that my family was not only older in the area but also prominent. So anything my family today says is worthless and irrelevant. This tradition, can finally be labelled forever as made up, around 150-200 years ago.

2. Ancestry of mine is foreign to the region. 100 % it is not Serbian, is not Montenegrin, is not Albanian, is not Greek, is not Aromanian, is not Croatian.. 800 years ago my ancestors spoke none of these as a native tongue.

3. What is it.. Either:
3.1. Proto-Romanian In Romanians also occurs the sister branch: the E-FT192275, in Romanians from Transylvania also. So this would mean romanised in 1st/2nd century AD, trying to eradicate and latinise other Paleo-Balkanites.. It could fit in "Romanized Dacians" too, but I am very sceptical of existence of such a population.

There were late medieval Vlach groups next to Bijelo Polje, and on central/Eastern Peshter as well, and especially north of Sjenica were the Vlachs of Sjenica from Stari Vlah. But my cluster does not occur in villages associated with those Vlachs. Not once, had that been the case Vlach/Romanian ancestry would have been pretty certain.
My own most distant ancestor or carrier of surname had a name which could be Romanian, it was very common at that time at the Peshter/Sjenica, and is an evidence he was from there in any case. Plus few of those Vlachs have few Albanoid traces, so some Albanian clade in an area, which also do exist was surely also involved with them. If you have Albanoid traces in a Vlach group (like in Vlachs of Stari Vlah) that totally speaks against my cluster, as my cluster is non-Albanian. Also this Vlach group could have had people of Cuman origin, one land among them was called "Kuman".

3.2. Pecheneg.
3.2.1 Occurs in Pečenjevce, the most reliable onomastic remnant of the Pechenegs on the Balkans. Had they been migrants to that village they would have had such tradition. They didn't, and the strongest family numerically there. Also occurs in the an area of Serdika - Nish - Ovče Polje where Pechenegs were settled.

3.2.2 The ancestry of family must be traced to Christian sipahis from Peshter highlands from 1530's who were in sort of , even blood (these Bosniaks could be such a hint), relationship with the most prominent Ottoman family from that area, the family of Ahmed-bey silahdar (who consructed the oldest mosque in Novi Pazar for ex.). The thing about these, one of them was from Zaječiće next to Raždaginja where my relatives are from. The other was connected to Baljen, and Charovina next to Baljen, he held Charovina. This other Serb clan is/was called Charovich and there is no such surname in any other Serbs. Their ancestor was certain Huban who lived in second half of 15th century. We know this as fief of one of these sipahis was replaced in 1530 from village Baljen with a feudal land ciftlik carrying the name of Radonja son of Huban. In 1530 Radonja was not alive, so from this fact we can guess when this Huban lived.

My village next to Bijelo Polje was property of this Ottoman family and the monastery we funded. Literally everywhere where this Ottoman family appears the A24066 links appear.. Obviously they allowed my family to be settled there 400+ years ago.

3.2.3 Boroštica, Raždaginja, Zaječiće are all clear Bulgarian toponyms as is the Pešter.

3.2.4 Huban is a distinct medieval Bulgarian name of Cuman origin, stemming from Classical Persian loan into Cuman meaning "beautiful". Similar word also exists in Mongol.

3.2.5 Another village likely involved with me is Čajkovina-Lopiže, why because it seems son of one of these sipahis led the vojnuk community there later. My surname occurs there, not certain 100 %, depends on translations. One branch of my family also exists there, and nobody knows to whom they are related to. Čajkovina is derived of stream called Čayak. And in Turkic languages stream is called çayık, meaning the stream...

3.2.6 Also while one translator of the Ottoman defter in 1604. translate one vojnuk from there as Slavic Dabiživ, the other also an expert translator from Bosnia translated this name as Terežan, There is such surname in Romania. It is of Turkic root, it means "descendant of a khan". Why is this interesting to me, well Čagrovič was one of Pecheneg or Berindei ruling or khan families. I have been trying to test this family, and they will be tested.. It's no certainty but it is interesting.

3.2.7 Čekman Čagrovič was a khan from 12th century. Next to Pečenjevce there is Čekmin, not far there is Čagrovac and my old surname is Charovich (as my old current surname means just a person settled in our village), or Chaykovich (from
çayık).

There clearly was in Western Peshter, West of the Vlachs a group of Bulgarian-Pecheneg/Berendei/Turkic origin.
Also for example village Tuzina, also taken over by the Kelmendi, can only have Albanian (Tuz tribe) or Turkic (Tuz salt) etymology. In 1455. a number of people had East Balkan Slavic names, and one had a Turkic name Shayman. Ofc what about the mountain of Žilindar. Pure Kipchak. It does not appear anything else. Also another Serbian Y-DNA result of other hg might point there..
Also in 1455. in Goševo on Peshter there was a voynuk Drman son of Kudel (remember Darman and Kudelin). Surely enough of that exists for such a thesis, not a thesis, surely some people of Steppe origin were there. And if my cluster occurs there and in Pečenjevce far away, do you really think that can be an accident. I don't.. Charovich means nothing in Serbian expect magic, and no people carried such surnames.. In fact in Dubnica (one of my relatives from Raždaginja also mention spending some time in Dubnica) in 1455. there was a voynuk called Chehrin. With "h" still present. This is is gutural "gh" same as in Arabic, and etimology of Chaghrovich was Chaghir, the hawk.

This is probably related to the Bulgarian attack on Serbia in 1253. and 1254. And now also I know one Bulgarian noble involved in this had a Russian name. meaning he was a Bulgarian of recent foreign ancestry, Cuman, Berendei or Brodnik..

It has been since 5 years ago my thesis that we are these, it is still that, and genetic and other evidence has supported that.

Either way only proto-Romanian or Pecheneg, nothing else is even possible anymore for my subbranch.

Onto Romania, Romanians in Transylvania of A24066 have a TMRCA of 1850 ybp (same as current), they have distant IA relatives in an Eastern Hungarian for whom no Vlach ancestry could be made up.

In 1202 Vlachs were first attested in the Forests of the Vlachs and Pechenegs south of Sibiu. This is where obviously Vlachs mixed with the Pechenegs, and so today Romanians from Transylvania have even Asian Avar lineages, have other Pecheneg lineage (I-L38 subbranch) etc. So far I haven't seen A24066 in Romanians from Wallachia or Moldova. No doubt A24066 is an important branch in Romanians from Transylvania, of limited samples so far, it reaches 1 % in that population, very high for the standards of my rare clade (other such % is in Bosnia). Question is are they incomers from the South and locals. Certainly a strong case for locals could be made for them.. We'll see about future results. Also lack of my clade in Albanians sort of speaks against the proto-Romanian links, because many proto-Romanian lineages have relatives in Albanians, but on the other hand a great number don't..

Z17107 is of Northern Carpathian EIA origin judging by all evidence. One branch ended up in Albanians, this is the only firmly Balkan branch of Z17107.

I have absolutely nothing to do with Albanian ethnicity, Albanoi in any sense, shape or form and will never, ever have any sort of ancestral connection to the Albanians. Anybody saying the opposite is an imbecile, troll... Anybody can say anything, and deep down evidence clearly says 0 connection to Albanians, and that will not change. Ever..

Also I am not any sort of a local who was assimilated by the Slavs long ago. Not a chance of that. My ancestors were an important and integral part of a group.

As I've said so far, we do not show any Vlach connection in the Balkans, despite these being all around us.. that kinda says we are not of them.. Our clade is most diverse in Carpathians, not on the Balkans..

One Pecheneg is worth more than 100 Albanians or Serbs put together in my book.. Understand that Albanian. Long before I joined poreklo or eupedia I was a worshipper of "superior" Steppe invaders and will not stop at anything to ensure my own ancestry has as much of it as possible in any context anywhere...

That is why we are at war on V13.. In my book V13 must be savage, IE. Period. And that's what it is in a certain capacity at least.

As you can see my ancestry is non only very non-Albanian but also totally at odds with Albanians. Albanian descended people literally live on places that belonged to my people 300, 400, 500, 600, 700 years ago.. And you dare to parade these immigrants as some sort of "old Albanian presence on Peshter" highlands.. Old as most of Kosovo Albanian migrants from Malesia or Puka 200-300 years ago...

Raždaginja, Boroštica was literally my land, not the land of the Ottoman Shkreli or Kelmendi... But I don't complain, it's against my principles to complain on such matters. That's the Albanian way, Slavic way, you name it, not the Pecheneg way..;)

What is my ancestry in Medieval times? IMO atm. with new results:
80 % Pecheneg
20 % proto-Romanian
0 % anything else

So surely members of this clade "could or should be entitled" to citizenship of Romania..
:p In any case my ancestry is either from the territory of modern Romania, or of Romanians. That surely is the people I am very related to one way or the other. If my ancestor was a Bulgarian 800 years ago, he had Pecheneg origins from Romania etc.

Also interestingly in a Serbian village Pečenog there is one E-V13 family which came from that same Raždaginja village few hundred years ago. The thing is, village Pečenog does not exist in any older documents that I have seen. So somebody could have brought that name few hundred years ago from somewhere..

I am glad I could share some new facts. And there will be more I am pretty sure soon enough..

The irony is Aspurg, your hate filled remark will go unchecked by admins who go ballistic anytime an Albanian breathes on these forums.

Funny how Hawk defends you like a house slave does his master despite your disgusting remark and disdain against Albanians.

blah blah blah

Mate, your own family has stories of being from Kuqi and so do ethnographers who have recorded it. You using fancy colors and walls of texts isn't really going to convince anyone otherwise.

Btw I'm 1/4 Kuqi myself so it's great to have another shiptar kuq on this forum. Have a nice evening, cousin!

Mate, your own family has stories of being from Kuqi and so do ethnographers who have recorded it. You using fancy colors and walls of texts isn't really going to convince anyone otherwise.

Btw I'm 1/4 Kuqi myself so it's great to have another shiptar kuq on this forum. Have a nice evening, cousin!

Lutovac, most important ignored it. My family has nothing to do with Kuqi or Albanian people. This has been well established and determined with documentary and genetic facts.

That you are a double digit IQ-ed imbecile and therefore unable to process simple facts (or you allow your hatred of Serbs or whatever to guide your formulations which also indicates a degenerated character) is another matter..

Now, can you state any facts.. Do not insult my family and me by spreading lies.. Had you shared some facts that would have been something else. I have responded to your or any other statements directly. What of sort of a "code" do you follow?? Is that so called "honor" of Albanians? If there is a single word I utter I vouch for it with my person and fists. You are very lucky we can have this conversation on this internet forum..

You are a speaker of a non-Thracian and non-Illyrian Central Balkan language of former slaves of Illyrians and Thracians.. :LOL::LOL: For that there is at least 50 % of chance of being truthful. :) As opposed to your 100 % false claim..

PS. double digit IQ imbeciles are not "mates" of mine, in this or any other world.

The irony is Aspurg, your hate filled remark will go unchecked by admins who go ballistic anytime an Albanian breathes on these forums.
Funny how Hawk defends you like a house slave does his master despite your disgusting remark and disdain against Albanians.

I had plenty of "Albanian house slaves" long before I ever joined eupedia.. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And people always end up championing my causes.

It is actually you who have ganged up against me on a "Mediterranean" moderated anthrogenica to ban me for posting 100 % facts against an Albanian degenerate. I promise you though neither them nor Anthrogenica have heard the last of me on that topic..

Same here you enjoy all the benefits of "Mediterranean" moderatorship..

If we do meet again on another board, that won't be pretty for you.. I will end your useless double digit IQ presence for a change on a "third fora", I promise you that too..

Just to sum up at the end.

Entire E-A24066 is either of Medieval:

1) Pecheneg origin, stemming from free Dacian elements which where picked up by the Pechenegs, brought to the central Balkan with either them in 11st century or with the Berendei in early 13th century.
One of their branches as bolyars integrated in Bulgarian feudal elite came to Peshter-Bijelo Polje area in 1253./1254.

Conclusive evidence exists for settlement of a such a population on Peshter highlands. As does significant and clear overlap of A24066 285b=17 with such places..

Occurs in Pečenjevce etc..

2) proto-Romanian origin, in this case this lineage would have been latinised very very long time ago. And it would be certainly associated with the Vlachs of Bratilovtsi group (and related) from 1477 from Peshter highlands, central part who were not long a go discovered in new defters. These were the Vlachs of Serbian monastery of Sopoćani in all likelihood.

Against this speaks non-occurrence of A24066 in any of villages of that group. But some evidence speaks in favor of us being the bolyars of the monastery of Sopoćani.. A really priviledged position if true, although not so much in Medieval terms. But of course vast majority of higher nobility died out, and majority of lower nobility the same..

Theory about any relation with the Montenegrin Kuči tribes even the Brda region has been totally debunked. This story was made up 200 years ago probably for the reasons of protection. And considering clearly higher status of our family, any such invocation is an affront to us. A shameful and hard part of history to forget who we are.. We may be descendants of proper nobility.

Evidence so far favors option no.1 still. But more is needed for a 100 % determination which is only acceptable.

It is quite clear our family were descended of a Christian sipahi strata and for that clear and undeniable evidence exists and will only increase. So within the Ottoman core territory my ancestors as non-muslims were some sort of feudal lords. They could do that. All of these Albanians needed conversion to Islam to achieve that.

And at that most of them can only boast of few sipahi or bey families.

Unlike in Bosnia where existed a feudal Ottoman Bosnian class, proud, arrogant, boastful, of which I also descend from my mothers side. My paternal ancestors were sipahis within Bosnian sanjak as well.

My great-uncles wife was descended of one prominent Bey family. And she initiated me in studies of genealogy. Telling me how the paternal ancestry of my mother was great and how today we do have plenty of people of "inferior" ancestry running around with wealth, prestige and whose recent ancestors were of "bad origin".

Such mentality is really foreign to the people such as Albanians, for whom blood kinship is above all.

Ancestry does matter and you can see that by my example how I manhandle these lower strata people..

My shiptar cousin, no need to get so upset. Let's go bowling.

My Pecheneg-Dacian cousin, no need to get so upset. Let's go bowling.

F*** off Illyrian, and to h*** with Illyrians to begin with. They might be this or that but they are not my kin.. They are yours.. Sneaky IJ.:LOL:

E-V13 = THRAK - DAK - GET POWER.

Are you sure you have a Y-DNA, i.e are you sure you're male because this absolute meltdown is something you'd expect from a female on her period. Look dude, your paternal ancestor was probably an Albanian at best or Vlah (Latinized proto Albanian) at worst, who became Serbs. Big deal, you don't need to lose your mind over it. My maternal side descend from barbarian Goths and I shrug at it.

It's not like the Serbian ethnicity isn't a bukkake of a ton of ethnicities anyway, ranging from huno-avars, vlachs, Albanians, slavs and all kinds of other crap. The only thing tying the Serbian ethnicity together is the faith of the Archbishop of Pec.

And yeah sure, Albanians descend from Kavkaz import from the Ottoman Empire --> Bessi Thracians --> Balkan Ghost population that were neither Illyrians or Thracians. Your theories are really interesting, man, please tell me more about my own people, or have your Albanian house servant Hawk do it for you, that would be even better.

I had plenty of "Albanian house slaves" long before I ever joined eupedia.. :LOL::LOL::LOL:
And people always end up championing my causes.
It is actually you who have ganged up against me on a "Mediterranean" moderated anthrogenica to ban me for posting 100 % facts against an Albanian degenerate. I promise you though neither them nor Anthrogenica have heard the last of me on that topic..
Same here you enjoy all the benefits of "Mediterranean" moderatorship..
If we do meet again on another board, that won't be pretty for you.. I will end your useless double digit IQ presence for a change on a "third fora", I promise you that too..
I don't think I've ever responded to you before today lol. And I'm not sure who you were on Anthrogenica but I've been banned there for 2 years now. Stop smoking Crack. Think you're getting confused you can't even remember who you argued with. That or any argument I had with you wasn't worth remembering. This has probably been the longest conversation we've ever had.

Are you sure you have a Y-DNA, i.e are you sure you're male because this absolute meltdown is something you'd expect from a female on her period.

Listen, I am a tall, robust male with great physical power. Ultra robust browridges and chin/jaws. Very broad shoulders. With various assets..

I became a fluent speaker of English, German, Swedish, Dutch, Danish/Norwegian prior to ever conversing in any of those with a native speaker which is outside of biological capability of yours and of 99 % of humans. But well within mine.

I know plenty of those who consider Balkanites as scum (which is what they mostly are) but they do make an exception for me.

Most smart people are ugly, weak etc., I am among those recombined in a more fulfilled direction.

We are all humans, but objectively I do lean in the superhuman direction. And genetically too that is confirmed.

Bottom line, you're just not smart enough to be talking to me. Crude but the simple truth.. But that means I take into equation everything. What's good for you, me, all. If only such people would be allowed to run this planet, it would have been a far better place.. Greek philosophers did not believe that the stupid masses should run the show..

I have been rational, but I can be very uncivilized, with some curses which would make your blood boil..:LOL:

Look dude, your paternal ancestor was probably an Albanian at best or Vlah (Latinized proto Albanian) at worst, who became Serbs. Big deal, you don't need to lose your mind over it. My maternal side descend from barbarian Goths and I shrug at it.

Where are cousins closer than 2900 ybp in Albanians to me? Nowhere.. Every Serb I2a has among Albanian I2a cousins closer than 2200 ybp. My paternal ancestor was not an Albanian and will never ever be of Albanian origin.

About Vlachs/Romanians, that is still possible. But were these places associated with my cluster where Vlachs lived? No. Pečenjevce was a place where Pechenegs lived. Raždaginja and Boroštica were places were some Bulgarians of likely Cuman-Berindei or Brodnici origin lived. My village until second half of 16th century was an uninhabited mezra in hand of an Ottoman mangnate who was from Raždaginja where my other relatives are found. Simple math for a double digit IQ.

Vlachs were not just latinized proto-Albanians. Most Vlach-Romanian lineages are totally different from Albanian Y-DNA lineages. Only partial overlap.

Proto-Albanians and proto-Romanians had some contacts that is it. Albanians are not Illyrians and not Thracians, a small group of people that survived, they cannot be ancestors of most latinized locals, because they were too small.

It's not like the Serbian ethnicity isn't a bukkake of a ton of ethnicities anyway, ranging from huno-avars, vlachs, Albanians, slavs and all kinds of other crap. The only thing tying the Serbian ethnicity together is the faith of the Archbishop of Pec.

So why am I not an Avar connected? :D Late Avars carried 35 % of E-V13..

The incredible display of insecurities aside, honestly that post did get quite a chuckle from me so I can't help but giving it a like. I also can't help but point out that you left out your biggest success: namely managing to domesticate Hawk like a dog, basically making an Albanian guy your total house servant while insulting his entire being like a freaking dog. Genius I must say.

This thread has been viewed 48232 times.

Back