E-a24066

As always in this world evil is never sufficiently punished. The vast majority of the perpetrators of these kinds of atrocities die of old age in their beds. It's absolutely maddening.

When it's my turn to leave this world it's something I plan to take up with God, if he indeed exists. Indeed, the only reason I hold on to the tiniest shred of hope that maybe he does and that there is a heaven and a hell is that since there's no justice in this world, perhaps there is in the next.

My heartfelt condolences for your losses.

Aspurg, in the words of the backstreet boys, bye bye bye lmao

As always in this world evil is never sufficiently punished. The vast majority of the perpetrators of these kinds of atrocities die of old age in their beds. It's absolutely maddening.

When it's my turn to leave this world it's something I plan to take up with God, if he indeed exists. Indeed, the only reason I hold on to the tiniest shred of hope that maybe he does and that there is a heaven and a hell is that since there's no justice in this world, perhaps there is in the next.

My heartfelt condolences for your losses.

That is the only hope we can hold on to. Thank you for sharing your warm words of comfort and your much appreciated condolences.

I sincerely thank you. It's shocking that in 2022 there are still people who think like this. Especially in the context that one of the most terrible massacres of Kosovo Albanians is approaching another anniversary and family members including mine still don't know where their loved ones are.

You got everything wrong. During the Kosovo War, I was still a kid but I remember playing basketball with a Kosovo Albanian refugee (I remember his surname, it is fis based I guess), and I rather supported the bombing of Yugoslavia..

Oh think like what?? You mocking "dark" Albanians and blaming that on them being E-V13 in another topic.. I don't care much about light eyes or hair (why would I, I am not light), unlike obviously you.

Do you know any people from, lets say Nigeria, Japan etc.? I do.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 48227 times.

Back