E-a24066

Again degenerated Serb Christian hating Albanian idiot. Why do you think I would object being Albanian? I have always been alot more fond of Islam than Christianity. I lost relatives to Serbs. I have nothing to do with Serbs practically.

I mean, I am just a Scythian-Steppe "worshipper" who is trying to see whether my ancestors have a "superior" Steppe (Pecheneg, Cuman, Scythian etc) connection or not.. Just that. Serbs, Albanians, Vlachs, Slavs, Greeks (except Spartans) etc don't cut it... That is not in my book quality ancestry people wise.. Germanics, maybe, I always had great respect for them. Spartans ofc but I am not of them. Romans I respected but sort of disliked...

I am only interested in facts and nothing else.

And if not this Steppe connection, then the ancestry I care about most is Steppisation of E-V13 at all costs, that I have been onto that also forever. I will never ever concede V13 wasn't IE unless there is no chance of it...

Thats the next Quality ancestry Gava people of 3000 years ago...

If this is not satire... then it is truly f*ked...

But I am suspicious that this guy cant be this lost, he has to be playing us all, and this is just 8d satire? This is the 100IQ question. Is he really as he appears to be, a 75IQ moron, or is he some 175IQ troll playing us all?

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5605269/
Not sure which one fits here? :unsure: But I am sure which is worse.

Ps: Contrary to division lines in Bosnia, religion is no biggie for Albos. You already showed your character with your "sheeptar" comment/s... It is obvious you harbor conscious or unconscious hatred. Now you wanna get going on religion?

I get a feeling with your displays in this thread, you are not making real Pechengs proud... oh wait they no longer exist?

The longer I observe fora, the more convinced I am its magnet to utter degenerates trying to make sense of their pitiful inferiority by hallucinating a personal history out of historical peoples.

Ps: Contrary to division lines in Bosnia, religion is no biggie for Albos. You already showed your character with your "sheeptar" comment/s... It is obvious you harbor conscious or unconscious hatred. Now you wanna get going on religion?

My character is one of willingness to "go in and fight to the death". Either I will be gone, or you will.. I am actually bit qualified to make diagnosis. And I would say I am perfectly in "calm" state. I know human mentality very well, and i am also trolling abit.. And I can troll much more..

Albanians lived with sheeps, no? :) And if one is retarded or low-IQ then.. It fits nicely doesn't it?

Oh religion is biggie for Albos too, otherwise you wouldn't have bunch of Catholic Albanian women marrying Serb villagers LOL.

But please, anybody "knowing me" knows that I am a Neo-Pagan Darwinist. And obviously that means I have nothing to do with you or the Serbs.. Or the vast majority of them..

I have to say I do dislike EEF's. Sorry. And Albanians, Greeks, Paleo-Balkan are full of that. I'd rather have my ancestors stay in Egypt than be EEF... V13 IE is a redeemer for me.

I get a feeling with your displays in this thread, you are not making real Pechengs proud... oh wait they no longer exist?

If I descend from them they are going to exist again, one way or the other. Did you read anything about them?? Only a savage could be making the Pechenegs proud.:LOL:

Anyway gotta go from this Albanian filled desert.

Mocking the Sarajevans here or Bosnians. Well I'd like to see a bunch of you reacting to 155 mm grenates etc. i liked the war, I read the war books, made battle plans. Once as a boy I was even at a dinner with an officer who was impressed with my knowledge of the Strategic situation, tactical situation, capabilities of tanks, number of tanks etc..

Bosniaks defeated Serbs often with much less weapons. If not for NATO intervention Albanian UCK would have been easily wiped out and Albanians expelled from Kosovo.

Bosniaks won their land in war, Albanians have been given Kosovo on a platter by NATO... And partly also because of Bosnia..

Sometimes I wish I did not know how to read... this is one of those times.

Mate seek psychiatric help.

I had plenty of "Albanian house slaves" long before I ever joined eupedia.. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

And people always end up championing my causes.

It is actually you who have ganged up against me on a "Mediterranean" moderated anthrogenica to ban me for posting 100 % facts against an Albanian degenerate. I promise you though neither them nor Anthrogenica have heard the last of me on that topic..

Same here you enjoy all the benefits of "Mediterranean" moderatorship..

If we do meet again on another board, that won't be pretty for you.. I will end your useless double digit IQ presence for a change on a "third fora", I promise you that too..

You should work on your narcissism tendencies so you balance your character. The Kuqis have a specific E-V13 => S2979 subclade, so even if you insisted you are Kuqi, you are not. Me claiming this is not defending you lol.

You are not a Pecheneg either as you claim, likely some assimilated Vlach.

As for what we fundamentally and safely agree on, is that Bruzmi is a little b i t c h, and i have known long time before you, it's just that you recently realized that.

And yeah, Dibran posts as Uka in anthrogenica, he lied to you he is not active anymore there. Typical cheerleader girl behaviour, coming here posting synchronously lol.

Last edited:

I am well versed in psychiatry and rather those posting nonsense and not responding to my direct counter arguments are those in dire need of help. I do not think a harsh and nasty response to subhuman provocations is any issue.. My sort knows how to deal with your sort.

Albanian claim - answered in detail
counterquestions posted - not answered
a debunked claim posted again
counterquestions posted - not answered

You resemble some Middle Eastern Arabic Wahhabi zombies (and indeed Albanian ethnicity has given most ISIS members per capita). And I have much better things to do rather than conversing with such trash. The sons of Xhabal.

Last edited:
You should work on your narcissism tendencies so you balance your character. The Kuqis have a specific E-V13 => S2979 subclade, so even if you insisted you are Kuqi, you are not. Me claiming this is not defending you lol.

Historical Kuqi and their leaders, were all of that S2979 subbranch, already proven. In fact one member of my family claimed descend of a Kuqi branch formed 300 years ago while my family is older than that. Kuqi origin is popular. Many Serbs view the Brda tribes, and other Montenegrin tribes as "more Serb" than others. there are few other clusters found in that region, but mine is not of them. And it makes no sense that it would ever be found. My case is just another case of some locals assimilated into the strong newcomers, in my case i too have relatives nearby instead of in the area from where the incomers came. That's always a sign these locals have adopted tradition of the incomers for protection etc..

Do you know how many non Kuqi Y-DNA clades claim that origin. Even from Sancak area. A huge number.. It would Kuqi appear as the most diverse place on the planet while in reality they were almost all that same branch, with few others.

You are not a Pecheneg either as you claim, likely some assimilated Vlach.

Why not?? Vlachs came from South of Danube. My clade is more diverse North of Danube.. Where most Z17107 clades are found. In such a case they could not have been real Vlachs.. And if they are not real Vlachs.. What are they?? TMRCA of 1000 ybp is too young for Slavs. And then this brings us to the Pecenjevce etc. So no, i am more likely Pecheneg than Vlach. And for as long as results from that place exist and are not explained Pecheneg connection will always be on the table.

Dacians were V13 heavy, Dacians (or maybe Scythians from those areas) were Z17107 heavy. Already one branch of I2a L38 is clearly associated with the Pechenegs, they are of the Daco-Celtic tribes. So I don't understand.. An assimilated Dacian branch has some Pecheneg members but not the proto-Dacian branch?? Romanians have also tons of local Y-DNA from the North of Danube, and this element is more numerous in Romanians than the incomers..

Bosnians in my clade are a puzzle. They have a Croat relative from Slavonia and also Romanian from Transylvania. One of those Bosniaks is from Herzegovina, he has no relatives so far in 600 Serb families from Herzegovina. And Serbs of Bosnia and Herzegovina and not Bosnian muslims are the Vlach ancestry heavy people..

Rather if my branch is Pecheneg. Ban Kulin ruler first major ruler of Bosnia was a Pecheneg according to only real historical attempt by a Croatian historian to reconstruct his origin. Or also Bosnian cities in late 15th century were full of the Ottomans from Bulgaria, Greece and even Wallachia.. But it is more likely they are locals.

As for what we fundamentally and safely agree on, is that Bruzmi is a little b i t c h, and i have known long time before you, it's just that you recently realized that.

And yeah, Dibran posts as Uka in anthrogenica, he lied to you he is not active anymore there. Typical cheerleader girl behaviour, coming here posting synchronously lol.

Bruzmi is smart, he still knows alot of things. And he seems another Kelmendi V13 upset that V13 might not be Illyrian and trying desperately to make V13 having expanded from Dalmatia or Albania as Pelasgian slaves of J2b2. Based on that I guess he might be V13.

Dibran is a feature in any R-M458 topic, trying so hard to make his branch Celtic..

As you can see my ancestry is non only very non-Albanian but also totally at odds with Albanians. Albanian descended people literally live on places that belonged to my people 300, 400, 500, 600, 700 years ago.. And you dare to parade these immigrants as some sort of "old Albanian presence on Peshter" highlands.. Old as most of Kosovo Albanian migrants from Malesia or Puka 200-300 years ago...

I don't think the comment made by Fustan is okay but that does not justify racist remarks against Albanians or Kosovars by your side.

If you want to claim Slavs are autochthonous to South East Europe have a look at the auDNA of the ancient samples. We did not move here 300 years ago.

But if you are that brave making these racist comments against my people come to Ulpiana (that Illyrian soil) and get blessed with some shuplaka.

Mocking the Sarajevans here or Bosnians. Well I'd like to see a bunch of you reacting to 155 mm grenates etc. i liked the war, I read the war books, made battle plans. Once as a boy I was even at a dinner with an officer who was impressed with my knowledge of the Strategic situation, tactical situation, capabilities of tanks, number of tanks etc..

Bosniaks defeated Serbs often with much less weapons. If not for NATO intervention Albanian UCK would have been easily wiped out and Albanians expelled from Kosovo.

Bosniaks won their land in war, Albanians have been given Kosovo on a platter by NATO... And partly also because of Bosnia..

I reported this and your other racist remarks. I hope the moderators will ban you. You are a pure fascist in 2022...

He is a fascist and racist so that won't help.

He is a fascist and racist so that won't help.

I reported this and your other racist remarks. I hope the moderators will ban you. You are a pure fascist in 2022...

My Montenegrin grandfather served the Italian Mussolini's occupational force in Montenegro in WW2. His brother knew and lectured Italian among others.

My Bosniak maternal grandfather served in WW2 Zagreb in the military of the Independent State of Croatia. Actually I can be entitled to Croatian citizenship based on this..

My Bosniak grandmothers family was on the other hand involved in this
https://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mladi_Muslimani
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resolution_of_Sarajevo_Muslims

My Montenegrin grandfather served the Italian Mussolini's occupational force in Montenegro in WW2. His brother knew and lectured Italian among others.

My Bosniak maternal grandfather served in WW2 Zagreb in the military of the Independent State of Croatia. Actually I can be entitled to Croatian citizenship based on this..

My Bosniak grandmothers family was on the other hand involved in this
https://hr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mladi_Muslimani
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resolution_of_Sarajevo_Muslims

I don't know what your problem is but must be hard living with so much senseless hate towards entire groups of people. And yes being proud of being a racist and fascist in 2022 pretty much shows what type of person you are.

I don't know what your problem is but must be hard living with so much senseless hate towards entire groups of people. And yes being proud of being a racist and fascist in 2022 pretty much shows what type of person you are.

Fascists do not exist, do they..

Spare me of your "progressive" communist drivel. I do not hate any groups of people. I can speak various languages. Why would I know Chinese or Japanese if I were that (skin or hair, eye color worshipper)?

But there is absolutely nothing progressive about the notion that all people are same. They are not.

We are all humans.

But dogs and wolfs separated much after the Out of Africa event. And today there are so many various dog breeds. And justifiably these breeds are associated with a variety of different physical and psychological traits.

That is OK for the "progressive" crowd, but any notion of humans developing such traits is not.

Especially on an individual basis there are great differences. These differences are keys in any future evolutionary development of the mandkind, and they must have consequences.

In short, tall, strong, smart, talented, attractive human individuals are better than those who do not possess those traits. Whatever race or genetic makeup they are of.

This is something I championed for a long time, and will always do so..

Fascists do not exist, do they..

Spare me of your "progressive" communist drivel. I do not hate any groups of people. I can speak various languages. Why would I know Chinese or Japanese if I were that (skin or hair, eye color worshipper)?

But there is absolutely nothing progressive about the notion that all people are same. They are not.

We are all humans.

But dogs and wolfs separated much after the Out of Africa event. And today there are so many various dog breeds. And justifiably these breeds are associated with a variety of different physical and psychological traits.

That is OK for the "progressive" crowd, but any notion of humans developing such traits is not.

Especially on an individual basis there are great differences. These differences are keys in any future evolutionary development of the mandkind, and they must have consequences.

In short, tall, strong, smart, talented, attractive human individuals are better than those who do not possess those traits. Whatever race or genetic makeup they are of.

This is something I championed for a long time, and will always do so..

Your comments are getting weirder and weirder. Let me guess? You think you possess these traits. And what else Slavs build the fictional Pyramids in South East Europe? You sound just like those guys in the videos you send in the J2b-L283 Proto-Illyrian thread.

Of course I condemn racist remarks against my people as should anyone regardless which ethnic group is being verbally attacked.
I am proud of where I come from. Krasniqi-Nikas and overall Ulpiana are one of the most attractive people I know.

As for your racist remarks regarding the faith of Albanians and Kosovars claiming you are a Pagan because you have watched the Vikings or probably read some nationalistic fiction: last major Pagan holiday we celebrated was Dimnor Winter Solstice the next one Vera is around the corner. These are traditions that my family and I am sure many others have kept since antiquity.

I do not hate any groups of people.

Do you ever self-reflect? Read your comments again where you say Albanians are all non-natives and ISIS degenerates and that they resemble Middle Easterners and a lot more racist remarks.

I have reported you and don't want to waste my time replying to a troll like you.

Do you ever self-reflect? Read your comments again where you say Albanians are all non-natives and ISIS degenerates and that they resemble Middle Easterners and a lot more racist remarks.

Natives?? Yes I believe Albanians are not natives in Albania but in Central Balkan. Thats racist?

Sorry to break it to you, Albanians did give most ISIS members "per capita". So many for ex. were from Kosovo.

The way some of you respond is a very Middle Eastern closed minded meme.

Your comments are getting weirder and weirder. Let me guess? You think you possess these traits. And what else Slavs build the fictional Pyramids in South East Europe? You sound just like those guys in the videos you send in the J2b-L283 Proto-Illyrian thread.

Yes I do happen to have a favorable combination of various traits, and there are plenty of such people but we are far from perfect.

That is a hill, not a pyramid LOL.

I speak of individuals here. Not of peoples.

Of course I condemn racist remarks against my people as should anyone regardless which ethnic group is being verbally attacked.
I am proud of where I come from. Krasniqi-Nikas and overall Ulpiana are one of the most attractive people I know.

Well good,, but you say they attractive. According to your racist definition that too is racist, as "all people are same". In effect this notion stems from the "God created us all equal". Average people need "God" to tell them that being average is great as long as you praise "God".

As for your racist remarks regarding the faith of Albanians and Kosovars claiming you are a Pagan because you have watched the Vikings or probably read some nationalistic fiction: last major Pagan holiday we celebrated was Dimnor Winter Solstice the next one Vera is around the corner. These are traditions that my family and I am sure many others have kept since antiquity.

I am generally sort of atheist/agnostic. Who knows alot about religions. I would make a mockery of the Pope in no time. From time to time I can pretend to be this or that, for cultural or other reasons..

I do admire Vikings greatly. Well at least my mtdna has some Vikings around..

In general some specific old unique traditions is what makes peoples unique.

Natives?? Yes I believe Albanians are not natives in Albania but in Central Balkan. Thats racist?

Yeah I have to agree with you here. Your household dog Hawk and the guy you're responding to believe the same thing as you. Not sure why they're so mad at you, honestly.

Dude with username Fustan acting tough is like oxymoron.

My character is one of willingness to "go in and fight to the death". Either I will be gone, or you will.. I am actually bit qualified to make diagnosis. And I would say I am perfectly in "calm" state. I know human mentality very well, and i am also trolling abit.. And I can troll much more..

Albanians lived with sheeps, no? :) And if one is retarded or low-IQ then.. It fits nicely doesn't it?

Oh religion is biggie for Albos too, otherwise you wouldn't have bunch of Catholic Albanian women marrying Serb villagers LOL.

But please, anybody "knowing me" knows that I am a Neo-Pagan Darwinist. And obviously that means I have nothing to do with you or the Serbs.. Or the vast majority of them..

I have to say I do dislike EEF's. Sorry. And Albanians, Greeks, Paleo-Balkan are full of that. I'd rather have my ancestors stay in Egypt than be EEF... V13 IE is a redeemer for me.

If I descend from them they are going to exist again, one way or the other. Did you read anything about them?? Only a savage could be making the Pechenegs proud.:LOL:

Anyway gotta go from this Albanian filled desert.

Why in the world has no one reported you??? How dare you make comments like this, talk about Albanian slaves and grenades and all this hate filled rhetoric?

I will never forgive God for allowing innocents to suffer and die and leaving people like you around.

You're banned as a hate monger.

Why in the world has no one reported you??? How dare you make comments like this, talk about Albanian slaves and grenades and all this hate filled rhetoric?

I will never forgive God for allowing innocents to suffer and die and leaving people like you around.

You're banned as a hate monger.

I sincerely thank you. It's shocking that in 2022 there are still people who think like this. Especially in the context that one of the most terrible massacres of Kosovo Albanians is approaching another anniversary and family members including mine still don't know where their loved ones are.

Grazie per la comprensione.

This thread has been viewed 48537 times.

Back