hdxWExa.png
[/FONT]

https://www.idrlabs.com/political-coordinates/test.php

mine

Political Coordinates Test

Your political coordinates are:

• 30.6% Right, 19.4% Liberal
graph.png

That test places me as a moderate libertarian, which sounds reasonably correct.

Very funny how two different tests get exactly opposite results! The 8values test describes me as a social democrat, which I am surely not.

8values.jpg

The Political Compass test (see this thread) places me as Left Libertarian, but very close to centrist Libertarian. I think that I would describe myself as centrist or slightly right-leaning liberal (not "libertarian" as this is too extreme).

chart

The way I would answer some questions if I lived in the USA instead of Belgium could be very different, reflecting the country's situation.

Political Coordinates Test

Your political coordinates are:

• 77.8% Right, 61.1% Liberal
graph.png

I disagree with "
[FONT=&quot]In our test, the Left-Right Axis is used as a measure of the respondent's economic views, with the Left favoring state intervention and economic regulation while the Right favors economic freedom and [/FONT]laissez-faire." at least from a European point of view.

If the two dimensions were:

1) Economic
2) Social, but not economic

I am sure I would not be considered as "Right", since I am not (I am in favor of gay rights, etc).

Last edited:
I am sure I would not be considered as "Right", since I am not (I am in favor of gay rights, etc).

Well, that belongs to "conservatism" and according to the compass you are "libertarian". In other words, you don't care what homosexuals do but you do care that the state puts their hands in people's pockets.

Me: LOL

8values.png

coordinates.png

I'm a bit more right-wing on the ot
I am deffinetly green

This thread has been viewed 6693 times.

Back