These models with ancient populations that are not ancestral components do not make much sense. Improving the fit does not imply that the model is accurate. The average GRC_Mycenaean is still very EEF (68.6%) and this greatly influences the result.

Indeed. All the references in my model are meant as approximate proxies.
They are not meant to give us the ancestral mix, but to suggest an itinerary.
Sorry, I took it for granted that people here had a fairly clear idea what the ancestral mix of those references was.
Looks like I overestimated my readers' popgen culture.

Last edited:
maybe r850 ardea outlier
represent the autosomal profile of the greeks of magna graecia
some of those came from Aegean islands or coastal Anatolia
and not from mainland greece
later he might move north and mingle with the latin tribes

Maciamo, I would not take too literally the results of an old calculator whose components are based on modern samples and has been created before the discovery of the various ancestral components (EEF, WHG, CHG, EHG...). Also the EEF ancient samples from Germany, Austria and Hungary get NW African, SW Asian and Caucasus on K12b, and these components also remain in Bronze Age samples, traces of these components are also found in the Bell Beaker samples from Southern Europe. These components on K12b are not always the sign of recent admixing.

I agree that Dodecad K12b is not the perfect tool to analyse ancient populations. But it does a better job for Iron Age and Medieval ones than for Neolithic ones.

Before seeing Angela's post, I hadn't noticed that the paper already mentioned that R437 and R850 could be modelled as a mixture between local people and an ancient Near Eastern population (Bronze Age Armenian or Iron Age Anatolian). This confirms that they may have come through Greece, and particularly Crete, as the Minoans had substantially Bronze Age Armenian-like Kura-Araxes admixture.

As for the 13% Northwest African component in the R475 Etruscan from Civitavecchia, it is also corroborated by the comparison other ancient samples, namely the 12% of Iberomaurusian match, as Brick posted above. So Dodecad K12b isn't that bad.

The presence of non completely native people between Latins and Etruscans is not so strange. The study itself assumes that they are partly of foreign origin. Also because the study chose to analyze some necropolises, particularly in the Etruscan case, which were located in commercial outposts. The necropolis of Civitavecchia "La Mattonara" is on the sea, it was a commercial outpost in particular with Sardinia. It is through the Phoenician colonies of Sardinia that trade between Etruscans and Phoenicians mainly takes place. Just as we know that the Latins had also their orientalizing phase thanks mainly to contacts with Campania and in Latium vetus there were foreigners. We still do not know if the oldest inscription found in Latium vetus (Osteria dell'Osa) is written in Greek or Latin.

Absolutely.

I agree that Dodecad K12b is not the perfect tool to analyse ancient populations. But it does a better job for Iron Age and Medieval ones than for Neolithic ones..........

As for the 13% Northwest African component in the R475 Etruscan from Civitavecchia, it is also corroborated by the comparison other ancient samples, namely the 12% of Iberomaurusian match, as Brick posted above. So Dodecad K12b isn't that bad.

Once again the Iron age Italics/Latins don't have any real North African admixture. That's just noise from post-mortem damage.The Etruscan female, on the contrary, does have real North African admixture, because she's scored non
- negligible 13% North African mix. Any detected low-level admixture in ancient people is very likely noise and not real.

I would like to know what these leaks are, what paper are you talking about, and when is it coming out?

I‘m not sure who worked on the second paper on ancient Italians but it‘s probably the Reichlab. However, there was a leaked PCA from last year with 5 Etruscans. These Etruscans appeared not to have any Phoenician or North African admixture. According to the leaked information if genuine, Etruscan hp R1b and I were detected. From what I recall the Etruscan DNA with the I1 was low coverage.

Once again the Iron age Italics/Latins don't have any real North African admixture. That's just noise from post-mortem damage.The Etruscan female, on the contrary, does have real North African admixture, because she's scored non
- negligible 13% North African mix. Any detected low-level admixture in ancient people is very likely noise and not real.

The NW African admixture isn't noise. As I explained above, that's Near Eastern admixture that is also found in Northwest Africa and was misattributed in the calculator. That's why it shows up in Neolithic European farmer samples, in Greeks and even at low frequency in modern West Europeans (at least in those who also have a bit of Southwest Asian admixture).

The NW African admixture isn't noise. As I explained above, that's Near Eastern admixture that is also found in Northwest Africa and was misattributed in the calculator. That's why it shows up in Neolithic European farmer samples, in Greeks and even at low frequency in modern West Europeans (at least in those who also have a bit of Southwest Asian admixture).

bottom line there is no real North African admixture in Iron age Italics/Latins. Have a good day.

I‘m not sure who worked on the second paper on ancient Italians but it‘s probably the Reichlab. However, there was a leaked PCA from last year with 5 Etruscans. These Etruscans appeared not to have any Phoenician or North African admixture. According to the leaked information if genuine, Etruscan hp R1b and I were detected. From what I recall the Etruscan DNA with the I1 was low coverage.

Because of uncertainty of provenance, a while ago we stopped quoting from the selective leaks.

I don't know how helpful this may be, but I've been trying to decompose the Chalcolithic-to-Bronze Age DNA admixtures indicated in models for Ardea Latini (outlier), Roman Latini and Etruscan (excluding the outlier sample), then searching for the most parsimonious comination simpler model derived from the combination of those admixtures in different ways (usually the most plausible combinations on a geographical and historical basis). Of course this is all completely hypothetical, but I honestly think some interesting if flawed hints may be present here if we look close enough at what the data may be trying to tell us. So, the best and most credible (historically speaking) combinations and then simplifications that I could find indicate this:

Ardea Latini (outlier):
~72% Modern DNA: Syrian Jew or Cypriot-like West Asian / Ancient DNA: Anatolia (Kaman-Kalehöyük) or Medieval Lebanese-like West Asian
~28% Modern DNA: North Italian (Bergamo) or Spanish Castillian-like South European / Ancient DNA: Bronze Age Hungary or Central Italian (Boville Ernica IA)-like South European

Rome Latini (IA):
~70% Modern DNA: South French-like / Ancient DNA: Iberia East (IA)-like
~30% Ancient DNA: Minoan (Lassithi)-like

Etruscan (IA):
29.8% Central Italy Chalcolithic (Grotta Continenza)
29.8% Early-Middle Bronze Age England (Bell Beaker-related)
22.2% Bronze Age Minoan (Lassithi)
18.1%Early Bronze Age Unetice (Poland)

Of course don't take the geographical locations above too literally, because it is totally possible that e.g. some location in Austria or in Hungary in the Bronze Age was "BA Iberian-like", but this is just some food for thought, and it also gives us some hints about what could've possibly been the genetic cline of pre-IE Italy, maybe more Chalcolithic Italian-like (with less CHG/Iranian) more to the north and more Minoan-like more to the south.

Now, if you want to see the complete preferred admixtures among all the G25 Chalcolithic and Bronze Age samples and think about them on your own, here they are:

[1] "distance%=1.8989 / distance=0.018989"

ITA_Rome_Latini_IA

England_LBA 24.90
Bell_Beaker_FRA_lowSteppe 23.50
Bell_Beaker_Iberia_C 17.50
GRC_Minoan_Lassithi 14.80
Kura-Araxes_ARM_Talin 4.90
HUN_Hunyadihalom_MCHA 4.30
BGR_C 3.25
DEU_Karsdorf_LN 3.20
GRC_Minoan_Odigitria_low_res 2.80
Anatolia_Isparta_EBA 0.85

[1] "distance%=0.8959 / distance=0.008959"

ITA_Etruscan

ITA_Grotta_Continenza_CA 26.65
DEU_Alberstedt_LN 18.40
BGR_C 15.80
Corded_Ware_Proto-Unetice_POL 11.00
England_EMBA 7.35
Anatolia_Kaman-Kalehoyuk_MLBA_low_res 6.50
BGR_Varna_En3 4.05
DEU_Karsdorf_LN 3.75
HRV_EBA 2.60
Corded_Ware_CZE_o 2.25
DNK_BA 1.55
HRV_Vucedol 0.10

My first question would be why you find the analysis provided by the authors unsatisfactory? Certainly made sense to me, especially as their models have the benefit of using populations much more proximate in time and space, and they don't mix modern and ancient samples, which I think is always a bad idea.

OmXLLk4.png

G67I6Me.png

XcttQqn.png

Now, as to how and from where this "additional" ancestry from the Near East got into some members of Latin tribes I think we're going to have to wait and see the make-up of Bronze and Iron Age Southern Italians, and, hopefully, some Greeks from the Classical Era as well. It may well be that this type of ancestry was, as I have maintained for almost seven years now, perhaps already present there even before the time of the Greek colonization of the first millennium BC.

If we want to play around with possibilities, I would think the Sicilian Beaker would be a good place to start, since there's no genetic "Beaker" in them at all, apparently.

My first question would be why you find the analysis provided by the authors unsatisfactory? Certainly made sense to me, especially as their models have the benefit of using populations much more proximate in time and space, and they don't mix modern and ancient samples, which I think is always a bad idea.

Is your post directed to me? If it is, I wonder why you'd talk about mixing modern and ancient samples, because I did not do that, quite on the contrary, I carefully avoided using any samples that are too far removed chronologically (and presumably also in terms of shared drift) from the Iron Age samples under discussion here, that is, no Mesolithic nor Neolithic samples, and no modern samples, too. Only Copper Age and Bronze Age (up to LBA or at most EIA) samples were used to model the possibilities of genetic origins of the IA Central Italian samples. The percentages of the simulated simpler sources of ancestry above were described by closest modern reference population and closest ancient reference population.

If we want to play around with possibilities, I would think the Sicilian Beaker would be a good place to start, since there's no genetic "Beaker" in them at all, apparently.

The Sicilian BB sample is kind of weird because there is no other aDNA sample that is really close to it genetically. The closest is the Mycenaean (0.056) and "Greek" Empuries 2 (0.0605) but the differences are still big enough to suggest to me that we're probably still missing the more proximate source of this population, and that it does not seem to have been "Greek" exactly (not even in a pre-Greek Minoan-like sense), just a common history of population movements.

The Sicilian BB sample also seems to be a bad fit for the EEF+Extra "eastern" ancestry in the IA Italics and Etruscans. A much more direct similarity to Minoans, Bronze Age Anatolians and Chalcolithic/Early Bronze Age Bulgarians is always remarkable in all the models I've tried. Or maybe the Sicilian BB sample shows a local trend, but it came from a heavily drifted population? Modeling it on the basis of all Mesolithic and Neolithic DNA samples, even the best model still has a genetic distance that is still quite high (>4%), but at least it's clear it was already an "eastern-shifted" (with CHG/Iranian affinities) EEF sample.

[1] "distance%=4.298 / distance=0.04298"

Beaker_Sicily_no_steppe

Anatolia_Barcin_C 24.45
BGR_N 23.40
HUN_Hunyadihalom_MCHA 16.70
UKR_N_o 12.65
GEO_CHG 7.05
GRC_N 6.95
ITA_Grotta_Continenza_N_o 5.95
HUN_ALPc_Szatmar_MN 2.85

What seems certain is that an Aegean-like genetic makeup was already in South Italy in the Bronze Age.

Is there any possibility the admixture might come from mycenaean or cimmerian? I think the mycenaean clearly have altai culture, especially seima turbino.

Is there anything you don't think have an Altaic origin usually via Seima-Turbino, from Western Europe to Mesoamerica? It's always a seemingly common theme in your posts. ;)

Well, maybe I wouldn't have been confused if you had stuck to the ancient samples labeled by name and number and time period instead of making some sort of equivalence to modern populations.

I still don't understand why you would think this is more informative than the analysis done in the paper in terms of the admixture which created the "outlier" or atypical samples.

It's clear that in terms of the two "outliers", the samples are a mixture of locals and varying amounts of more "eastern" ancestry, with everything pointing to Anatolia or the Caucasus. Had there been all this "Levantine" ancestry in R850, for example, the modeling which I looked at in the Supplement would have found it.

The "other" samples are a mixture of locals and steppe admixed groups from Central Europe. If your interest is whether those Central European groups were more "western" or "eastern", then I would say wait for more samples from Bronze Age Northern Italy.

I've rarely seen all this amateur modeling accurately tell the story.

It's your time, of course.

Well, maybe I wouldn't have been confused if you had stuck to the ancient samples labeled by name and number and time period instead of making some sort of equivalence to modern populations.

Well, I did include the names of the ancient samples, e.g. here: "~28% Modern DNA: North Italian (Bergamo) or Spanish Castillian-like South European / Ancient DNA: Bronze Age Hungary or Central Italian (Boville Ernica IA)-like South European". Sorry if the layout of my text wasn't clear.

I still don't understand why you would think this is more informative than the analysis done in the paper in terms of the admixture which created the "outlier" or atypical samples.

It's clear that in terms of the two "outliers", the samples are a mixture of locals and varying amounts of more "eastern" ancestry, with everything pointing to Anatolia or the Caucasus. Had there been all this "Levantine" ancestry in R850, for example, the modeling which I looked at in the Supplement would have found it.

The "other" samples are a mixture of locals and steppe admixed groups from Central Europe. If your interest is whether those Central European groups were more "western" or "eastern", then I would say wait for more samples from Bronze Age Northern Italy.

I've rarely seen all this amateur modeling accurately tell the story.

It's your time, of course.

In my opinion that's basically because what those models you printed in your previous post are the best two-way mixture models. But are two-way mixtures really the most plausible scenario for these individuals' genetic history? I'm not sure... Honestly I don't think the best explanation for local outliers in Iron Age Italy is that a miraculously unmixed Chalcolithic Italian population mixed with a steppe-admixed population right from Iron Age Anatolia (which also happens to be most likely a descendant of a Cimmerian/Scythian immigrant, not a typical Anatolian, because the sample has some East Asian ancestry alongside steppe ancestry, so how likely is that?) or straight from Late Bronze Age Armenia? And that mix would've created a culturally Italic indvidual?

Hmm, I'm not sure that works when you consider other things besides only hypothetical genetic fits... I'll go with my amateur model just for now until I find a more historically convincing model. I for one think it's much more parsimonious (geographically, historically, economically etc.) that what happened there was a model like mine, with an already mixed Boville Ernica (IA)-like people - clearly already Italic - mixing with a Cypriot-like MLBA Anatolia (Kalman-Kalehöyük)-like people.

By the way, the Anatolia IA and the Armenia LBA samples also have quite a bit of BA Levantine ancestry, so the Levantine affinities are definitely there in RM50 (Ardea outlier), though of course that does not mean it came from the Levant. My bet would rather be Cyprus or Central-Southwestern Anatolia. We'll see in further studies with more samples and more specific, proximate reference populations.

Thanks for your analysis, Ygorcs. Very interesting.

I also noticed that Iron-age Latins appear to be closest to Southeast French and North Italians.

I agree that the original Italic tribes would have been very Celtic-like as they share common roots in the Urnfield and Hallstatt cultures. The Urnfield culture spread to northern Italy, but also Southeast France and Catalonia, which may be why, with the shared ancestry, many Iron Age Latin samples score high similarities with southern France and Catalonia in addition to northern Italy.

Hallstatt and La Tène Celts from around the Alps later spread to Belgium, France, Iberia and Britain, so it isn't surprising to find similarities between Bronze/Iron Age Iberia, Gaul and Britain and Iron Age central and northern Italy (including Etruscans).

Like Angela said, the people living in Italy prior to the Italic invasions probably possessed some Near Eastern Kura-Araxes-like (Bronze Age Armenia/Anatolia/Levant) admixture. So when Villanovans and Italics mixed with them that gave us the hybrid individuals we witness in Iron Age Latium.

I would think that Iron Age South Italians would be a blend of that Kura-Araxes-like people with genetically similar Greek colonists. That's why imperial, medieval and modern South Italians are so close to the Greeks. The original South Italians were already quite Greek-like.

I also noticed that Iron-age Latins appear to be closest to Southeast French and North Italians.

I agree that the original Italic tribes would have been very Celtic-like as they share common roots in the Urnfield and Hallstatt cultures. The Urnfield culture spread to northern Italy, but also Southeast France and Catalonia, which may be why, with the shared ancestry, many Iron Age Latin samples score high similarities with southern France and Catalonia in addition to northern Italy.

Hallstatt and La Tène Celts from around the Alps later spread to Belgium, France, Iberia and Britain, so it isn't surprising to find similarities between Bronze/Iron Age Iberia, Gaul and Britain and Iron Age central and northern Italy (including Etruscans).

Like Angela said, the people living in Italy prior to the Italic invasions probably possessed some Near Eastern Kura-Araxes-like (Bronze Age Armenia/Anatolia/Levant) admixture. So when Villanovans and Italics mixed with them that gave us the hybrid individuals we witness in Iron Age Latium.

I would think that Iron Age South Italians would be a blend of that Kura-Araxes-like people with genetically similar Greek colonists. That's why imperial, medieval and modern South Italians are so close to the Greeks. The original South Italians were already quite Greek-like.

The ancient dna coming from the Reich Lab will hopefully clarify matters, but as of now that also seems to me to be the likeliest scenario.

TAHumvD.png

Here is a modeling of myself using coordinates I've composed.

I've excluded samples from beyond the Iron age.

Code:
R850_Iron_Age_Ardea,7.30,0,4.52,1.08,21.26,10.54,0,0.43,14.77,0,40.10,0
R851_Iron_Age_Ardea,1.59,0,1.39,0,49.28,24.97,0,0.14,1.93,0,20.26,0.45
R435_Iron_Age_Palestrina_Colombella,4.84,0.64,0.65,0,47.12,28.54,0.15,0,4.13,0,13.40,0.53
R437_Iron_Age_Palestrina_Selicata,6.45,0,3.03,0,33.19,11.94,0,0,11.63,0,33.74,0.02
R475_Iron_Age_Civitavecchia,0,0,13.01,0,38.12,12.14,0.37,1.98,11.26,0,22.70,0.42
R474_Iron_Age_Civitavecchia,7.18,0.17,2.38,0,39.08,25.74,0,0,5.98,0,18.84,0.66
R473_Iron_Age_Civitavecchia,1.01,0,0.68,0.15,47.26,22.79,0,0.21,7.39,0.21,20.17,0.34
R1015_Iron_Age_Veio_Grotta_Gramiccia,1.56,0.19,2.85,0,47.15,21.66,0,0,5.46,0,20.85,0
R1_Iron_Age_Protovillanovan_Martinsicuro,5.02,1.78,1.33,0,35.08,26.46,0,0,5.43,0,24.50,0.40
R1016_Iron_Age_Castel_di_Decima,3.86,0.98,1.53,0.19,47.23,20.37,1.43,0,3.31,0,21.10,0
R1021_Iron_Age_Boville_Ernica,2.11,0,1.96,0.60,47.70,24.04,0,0,1.33,0,22.26,0
R2_Neolithic_Grotta_Continenza,0,0,3.98,0,54.75,0,0,0,11.90,0,29.37,0
R8_Neolithic_Grotta_Continenza,0,0,2.83,0,53.23,0,0,0,13.82,0.25,29.87,0
R9_Neolithic_Grotta_Continenza,0,0,3.27,0,50.85,0,0,0,13.25,0,32.63,0
R6_Neolithic_Grotta_Continenza,0,0,5.17,0,66.71,11.16,0,0.32,7.34,0.20,9.11,0
R3_Neolithic_Grotta_Continenza,0,0,4.22,0.05,52.70,0,0,0,11.29,0,31.68,0.06
R10_Neolithic_Grotta_Continenza,0,0,3.50,0,53.49,0,0,0,13.65,0,29.36,0
R16_Neolithic_Ripabianca_di_Monterado,0,0,2.95,0,58.11,1.77,0,0,9.21,0,27.95,0
R17_Neolithic_Ripabianca_di_Monterado,0,0,4.12,0,50.89,3.18,0,0,13.16,0,28.66,0
R19_Neolithic_Ripabianca_di_Monterado,0,0,3.88,0,56.14,0.65,0,0,10.10,0,29.22,0
R18_Neolithic_Ripabianca_di_Monterado,0,0,3.76,0,52.08,0,0,0.13,9.55,0,34.48,0
R4_Chalcolithic_Grotta_Continenza,0,0,2.77,0.12,60.45,3.99,0,0,10.54,0.02,21.81,0.32
R5_Chalcolithic_Grotta_Continenza,0,0,2.97,0,63.17,3.07,0,0,10.39,0,20.40,0
R1014_Chalcolithic_Monte_San_Biagio,0,0,4.04,0,62.82,4.57,0,0,10.06,0,18.52,0
R11_Mesolithic_Grotta_Continenza,0,0,0,0.61,34.46,64.51,0,0,0,0,0,0.42
R15_Mesolithic_Grotta_Continenza,0,0,0,0.14,34.33,64.73,0,0,0,0,0,0.79
I2937_Greece_Neolithic_Diros_Alepotrypa_Cave,0,0,2.55,1.31,44.77,0,0,0,12.74,0,36.69,1.95
I0071_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Hagios_Charalambos_Cave_Lasithi_Crete,0.49,0,3.07,0,37.80,0.67,0,0,13.01,0,44.93,0.03
I0070_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Hagios_Charalambos_Cave_Lasithi_Crete,0,0,1.28,0.51,37.14,0,0,0,15.36,0,45.71,0
I0073_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Hagios_Charalambos_Cave_Lasithi_Crete,0,0,3.39,0.38,35.55,0,0,0,13.26,0,47.43,0
I0074_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Hagios_Charalambos_Cave_Lasithi_Crete,0.41,0,4.34,0,39.06,0,0,0,12.70,0,43.49,0
I9005_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Hagios_Charalambos_Cave_Lasithi_Crete,1.52,0,5.68,0,37.33,0,0,0,16.14,0,39.25,0.08
I9006_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Agia_Kyriaki_Salamis,4.14,0,1.89,0,36.48,4.77,0,0,8.08,1.19,43.45,0
I9123_Bronze_Age_Armenoi_Crete,6.11,0,2.47,0,40.07,15.84,0,0,9.79,0.87,24.86,0
I9127_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Moni_Odigitria_Heraklion_Crete,0,0,0,0,40.48,0,0,0,4.75,0,54.78,0
I9128_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Moni_Odigitria_Heraklion_Crete,3.72,0.51,3.62,0,53.24,0,0,0,14.12,2.88,21.92,0
I9129_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Moni_Odigitria_Heraklion_Crete,0,0,6.66,0,43.44,0,0,0,11.86,0,37.93,0
I9130_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Moni_Odigitria_Heraklion_Crete,1.10,0,0,0,43.10,0,0,0,17.55,0,38.25,0
I9131_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Moni_Odigitria_Heraklion_Crete,4.59,0,0,0,33.89,0,0,0,19.71,0,41.08,0.73
I9010_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Galatas_Apatheia_Peloponnese,0,0,3.52,1.43,38.53,7.73,0,0.65,13.96,0,34.19,0
I9033_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Peristeria_Tryfilia_Peloponnese,1.33,1.22,3.40,0,40.19,9.10,0.52,0,7.58,0.48,33.22,2.96
I9041_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Galatas_Apatheia_Peloponnese,2.87,0,2.57,0,37.48,8.67,0,0.36,10.29,0,37.52,0.24
I2495_Bronze_Age_Anatolian_Harmanӧren-GӧndürleHӧyük_Isparta,6.79,0,1.92,1.07,27.17,4.07,0,0,14.65,0,42.98,1.35
I2499_Bronze_Age_Anatolian_Harmanӧren-GӧndürleHӧyük_Isparta,9.21,0,0.11,0.47,27.71,4.33,0,0.81,12.84,0,44.53,0
I2683_Bronze_Age_Anatolian_Harmanӧren-GӧndürleHӧyük_Isparta,9.16,0.07,1.74,0.67,24.77,1.32,0,0,14.88,0,45.56,1.81
ASH2-3_Iron_Age1,4.96,0,12.41,0,10.20,0,4.20,0,1.89,0,66.34,0
ASH008_Iron_Age2,10.84,0,4.00,0,11.39,0,0,0.63,29.23,0,43.90,0
ASH029_Late_Bronze_Age,8.31,0,9.61,0,12.28,6.19,0,0,27.92,0,35.69,0
ASH033_Late_Bronze_Age,5.83,0,4.07,0,10.30,3.87,0,0,28.76,0,47.17,0
ASH034_Late_Bronze_Age,10.82,0,3.64,0.66,14.01,0,0,0.84,25.02,0,45.01,0
ASH066_Iron_Age1,9.21,0,7.83,0,15.39,0,5.06,0.07,22.99,0.97,37.59,0.90
ASH067_Iron_Age1,9.18,0,3.02,0,23.86,2.30,0,0,19.31,0,42.33,0
ASH068_Iron_Age1,0,0,0,1.65,39.53,8.59,0,0.65,14.61,0,34.97,0
ASH087_Iron_Age2,5.64,1.37,3.88,0,12.66,0,0,2.67,32.15,0,41.63,0
ASH135_Iron_Age2,5.14,0,17.24,0.39,6.20,6.72,0,3.35,27.59,0,33.18,0.18
I2478_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy,5.34,0,0,0,47.45,28.85,0.64,0,3.59,1.22,12.27,0.65
I2477_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy,0,0,6.01,0.21,60.29,7.43,0,0.07,7.60,0.08,18.30,0
I1979_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy,0,1.31,0,0,43.62,20.47,0,0,8.75,0,25.64,0.20
I4930_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Sicily,0,0,10.64,0,41.31,0.42,0,0,9.55,0,38.08,0
I1072_Natufian,0,0,24.90,0,14.16,0,0,6.27,43.78,0,10.88,0
AfontovaGora3_Russia,23.68,16.94,0,0,0,54.64,3.29,0,0,0,0,1.45
BerryAuBac_Mesolithic_France,0,1.85,0,0,28.82,67.70,0,0,0,0,0,1.63
Bockstein_Mesolithic_Germany,0,0,0,0.67,25.22,74.11,0,0,0,0,0,0
Brillenhohle_Magdalenian_Germany,0,0,0,5.65,33.07,28.32,20.64,0,0,0,0,12.31
Burkhardtshohle_Magdalenian_Germany,5.51,6.42,0,3.94,22.93,33.58,18.00,0,6.95,0,0,2.66
Cioclovina1_Romania,10.77,4.36,3.36,0,14.01,38.47,6.85,16.21,0,5.26,0,0.70
Continenza_Mesolithic_Italy,0,0,0,0,32.41,62.98,0,0,0,0,0,4.61
ElMiron_Magdalenian_Spain,0,1.03,0,7.12,32.40,48.81,7.24,0.45,0,0,0,2.96
Falkenstein_Mesolithic_Germany,0,0,0,0,32.37,57.17,6.37,1.03,0,0,0,3.07
BAJ001_Baja_PPNB,0,0,12.94,0,16.87,0,0,3.01,40.47,0,26.71,0
KFH2_KfarHaHoresh_PPNB,0,0,10.93,0,32.28,0,0,3.45,25.77,0,27.48,0
ZBC_Pinarbasi_Epipalaeolithic,0,0,3.31,0.74,54.04,2.60,0,0,11.01,0,28.30,0
ZHAG_Boncuklu_Aceramic,0,0,4.14,0,51.61,1.73,0,0,9.84,0,32.49,0.18
ZHAJ_Boncuklu_Aceramic,0,0,1.85,0,51.83,3.78,0,0,9.79,0.15,32.60,0
ZHJ_Boncuklu_Aceramic,0,0,2.60,1.06,52.28,3.43,0,0.29,7.07,0,33.28,0
ZKO_Boncuklu_Aceramic,0,0,4.12,0,52.24,2.39,0,0,10.69,0.26,30.31,0
ZMOJ_Boncuklu_Aceramic,0,0,4.27,0,50.17,2.88,0.16,0,10.23,0.63,31.67,0
ANI152_Varna,0,0,0,7.78,44.92,3.01,0,0,11.36,0,32.93,0
ANI153_Varna,2.13,0,0,0,51.89,5.96,5.65,3.03,10.35,0,20.99,0
ANI159_ANI181_Varna,0,0,3.07,0,44.93,10.49,0,0,12.13,0,29.38,0
ANI160_Varna_Outlier,0,0,0,0,52.83,10.79,0,0,10.03,0,26.35,0
ANI163_Varna_Outlier,8.64,0,2.63,0,29.14,44.17,0.62,0,0.66,0,13.52,0.02
BerryAuBac_WHG,0,1.85,0,0,28.82,67.70,0,0,0,0,0,1.63
Bul10_Balkans_BronzeAge,0,0,0,0,45.69,16.17,0,0,9.24,1.84,27.06,0
Bul4_Yamnaya_Bulgaria,13.70,0,0,0.39,21.45,36.70,0.52,0,4.57,0,21.63,1.04
Bul6_Balkans_BronzeAge,0,0,2.20,0,40.23,19.89,0,0,12.69,0,24.99,0
Bul8_Balkans_BronzeAge,10.29,0,0,0,46.67,31.49,0,0,3.15,0,0,8.41
I0633_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,3.48,0,48.68,0,0,0,12.28,0,35.57,0
I0634_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,3.04,0,51.34,0,0,0,13.43,0.25,31.76,0.17
I0676_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,4.22,0,51.96,0,0,0,11.72,0,32.09,0
I0679_Krepost_Neolithic,4.98,0,2.66,0.27,34.26,1.16,0,0,13.05,0,43.56,0.06
I0698_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,4.76,0,52.43,0,0,0,13.38,0,29.43,0
I0706_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,1.22,0.90,48.64,14.14,0,0,6.76,0,28.32,0.02
I0785_Balkans_Chalcolithic,0,0,3.23,0,49.57,0,0,0,17.01,0,30.19,0
I1109_Malak_Preslavets,0,0.07,2.03,0,50.22,7.11,0,0,12.90,0.10,27.56,0
I1113_Malak_Preslavets,0,0,0.20,0,45.55,29.58,0,0,7.27,0,16.75,0.66
I1131_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,2.38,0.10,55.06,0,0,0,12.85,0,29.57,0.04
I1295_Malak_Preslavets,0,0,3.14,0,49.84,12.28,0,0,6.83,0.03,27.49,0.39
I1296_Malak_Preslavets,0,0,7.53,0,56.78,8.14,2.34,1.97,5.09,0,17.29,0.87
I1297_Malak_Preslavets,0,0,0,0,52.70,25.39,0,0,8.05,0,13.87,0
I1298_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,5.68,1.17,60.20,1.94,0,0,5.84,0,25.18,0
I1378_Ukraine_Neolithic,0,3.29,0,0,13.84,80.25,1.49,0,0,0,0,1.13
I1732_Ukraine_Neolithic,0,3.69,0,0.70,11.75,81.69,0,0,0,0,0,2.17
I1733_Ukraine_Mesolithic,3.27,5.95,0,0,3.40,84.65,1.72,0,0,0,0,1.01
I1734_Ukraine_Mesolithic,0,0,0,3.52,15.94,79.32,0.74,0,0,0,0,0.48
I1736_Ukraine_Neolithic,0.06,3.99,0,0.60,13.73,79.64,0.56,0,0,0,0,1.43
I1737_Ukraine_Mesolithic,0.99,6.76,0.30,0,3.76,84.77,0,0.47,0,0,0,2.95
I1738_Ukraine_Neolithic,0,2.86,0,0.81,11.84,80.73,1.99,0,0,0,0,1.76
I1763_Ukraine_Mesolithic,1.08,6.19,0,0,6.22,82.54,2.87,0,0,0,0,1.09
I1819_Ukraine_Mesolithic,0.57,6.34,0,0,6.59,82.83,1.27,0,0,0,0,2.40
I1875_WHG,0,0,0,0.40,29.90,68.92,0,0,0,0,0,0.78
I1917_Yamnaya_Ukraine_outlier,25.57,2.46,0,0,8.35,36.23,0,0,0,0,26.10,1.29
I1926_Trypillia,0,0,2.41,0,54.57,16.20,0,0,9.41,0,17.41,0
I2105_Yamnaya_Ukraine,25.51,2.91,0,0,2.31,59.02,1.42,0.63,0,0,7.57,0.64
I2110_Trypillia,0,0,3.57,0.44,54.23,16.16,0,1.34,6.95,0,20.31,0
I2111_Trypillia,0,0,5.24,0,46.15,18.81,0,0,12.04,0,17.76,0
I2158_WHG,0,0.46,1.21,28.80,69.54,0,0,0,0,0,0,0
I2163_Balkans_BronzeAge,21.63,1.00,0,1.01,17.80,51.39,1.00,0,0,0,5.18,0.99
I2165_Balkans_BronzeAge,4.00,0,2.29,0,31.35,34.24,0.17,0,4.66,0,22.50,0.79
I2175_Balkans_BronzeAge,0,0.24,3.96,0.15,44.81,16.75,0,0,8.23,0,25.87,0
I2176_Balkans_BronzeAge,0,0.13,4.71,0,41.53,21.46,0,0,8.26,0,23.91,0
I2181_Balkans_Chalcolithic_outlier,1.19,0,0,0,41.79,37.57,0,0,4.43,0.31,14.71,0
I2215_Malak_Preslavets,0,1.10,4.90,0,46.06,26.49,0,0.33,5.15,0,14.83,1.15
I2216_Malak_Preslavets,0,0,3.02,0,51.29,1.02,0,0,11.44,0,33.22,0
I2318_Peloponnese_Neolithic,0,0,1.09,0,44.62,0,0,0,13.77,0,40.52,0
I2403_Globular_Amphora,0,0.83,2.31,0,59.88,25.84,0,0,6.36,0,4.78,0
I2405_Globular_Amphora,0,0,0,0,69.86,17.08,0,0,4.81,0,8.25,0
I2423_Balkans_Chalcolithic,0,0,3.23,0,48.97,5.31,0,0,13.48,0,28.88,0.13
I2424_Balkans_Chalcolithic,0,0,3.73,0,45.99,6.95,0,0,13.64,0,29.69,0
I2425_Balkans_Chalcolithic,0,0,4.44,0,54.61,8.79,0,0,6.31,0,25.84,0
I2426_Balkans_Chalcolithic,0,0,3.32,0,47.06,8.21,0,0,21.64,0,19.77,0
I2427_Balkans_Chalcolithic,0,0,3.93,0,44.78,4.58,0,0,14.21,0,32.50,0
I2430_Balkans_Chalcolithic,0,0,2.70,0,47.75,8.28,0,0,12.82,0,28.45,0
I2431_Balkans_Chalcolithic,0,0,4.01,0,48.30,9.01,0,0,10.16,0,28.52,0
I2433_Globular_Amphora,0,0,4.98,0,61.34,19.23,0,0,5.45,0,9.00,0
I2434_Globular_Amphora,0,0,0.42,0,64.12,19.13,0,0,7.08,0,9.25,0
I2440_Globular_Amphora,0,0,1.32,0,58.65,19.93,0,0,7.59,0,11.71,0.80
I2441_Globular_Amphora,0,0,3.56,0,61.46,18.19,0,0,7.23,0.06,9.34,0.16
I2509_Balkans_Chalcolithic,0,0,6.02,0,47.70,1.62,0,0,12.45,0,32.20,0
I2510_Balkans_BronzeAge,0,0,2.52,0,51.52,1.22,0,0,13.30,0,31.44,0
I2519_Balkans_Chalcolithic,0,0,3.96,0.24,45.47,0.39,0,0,14.22,0,35.72,0
I2520_Balkans_BronzeAge,0,0,3.13,0.78,43.29,22.62,0.71,0,9.26,0.28,19.92,0
I2521_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,5.12,0,47.12,0,0,0,13.49,0.10,34.16,0
I2526_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,4.07,0,51.63,0,0,0,11.52,0,32.78,0
I2532_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,2.40,0,50.58,0,0,0,12.65,0.10,34.28,0
I2533_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,3.27,0,52.14,0,0,0,12.35,0.08,32.16,0
I2534_Romania_HG,0,2.14,0,0,18.04,78.83,0,0,0,0,0,0.99
I2792_Vucedol,0,0,0.78,0,56.22,0.49,0,0,11.23,0,31.28,0
I3141_Yamnaya_Ukraine,24.88,3.51,0,0,2.65,64.42,2.26,0,0,0,2.26,0
I3151_Trypillia,0,0,0.33,0,49.59,21.98,5.24,0,0,0,22.85,0
I3433_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,5.80,0,52.00,0,0,0,13.92,0.10,28.19,0
I3498_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,6.69,0,45.25,0,0,0,13.99,0,34.07,0
I3708_Peloponnese_Neolithic,0,0,4.40,0,44.20,0,0,0,15.81,0,35.60,0
I3709_Peloponnese_Neolithic,0,0,3.87,0.15,40.64,0,0,0,13.33,0,41.69,0.32
I3712_Ukraine_Neolithic,0,0,0,0.59,11.20,81.21,4.89,0,0,0,0,2.11
I3714_Ukraine_Neolithic,0.58,7.70,0,0,9.81,81.91,0,0,0,0,0,0
I3716_Ukraine_Neolithic,0,2.29,0,1.33,11.76,84.40,0.23,0,0,0,0,0
I3717_Ukraine_Neolithic,0.85,4.42,0,0,14.88,76.09,3.24,0,0,0,0,0.51
I3718_Ukraine_Neolithic,0,3.64,0,0.45,13.20,80.43,1.27,0,0,0,0,1.01
I3719_Ukraine_Neolithic_outlier,0,0,3.76,0,49.10,0,0,0,12.09,0,35.05,0
I3879_Malak_Preslavets,0,0,9.28,0,52.94,0,0,0,17.30,0,20.48,0
I3948_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,4.61,0,51.17,0,0,0,13.65,0,30.57,0
I4081_Iron_Gates_HG,0,0.34,0,1.44,23.83,74.34,0,0,0,0,0,0.05
I4088_Balkans_Chalcolithic,0,0,2.60,0,49.80,9.81,0,0.10,13.17,0.19,24.12,0.21
I4089_Balkans_Chalcolithic,0,0,3.55,0,48.23,8.00,0,0,14.75,0,25.46,0
I4110_Ukraine_Eneolithic,5.97,0,0.50,1.19,31.48,56.13,2.20,0,0,0,1.85,0.69
I4111_Ukraine_Neolithic,0,0,0,4.67,16.96,76.50,1.48,0,0,0,0,0.39
I4112_Ukraine_Neolithic,0,0,0,0,3.80,90.66,0,0,0,4.16,0,1.38
I4114_Ukraine_Neolithic,0,2.67,0,0.56,9.61,84.68,1.07,0,0,0,0,1.40
I4167_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,0,0,59.00,0,0,0,10.63,2.65,26.89,0.83
I4168_Balkans_Neolithic,0,0,1.41,0,54.81,1.57,0,0,13.72,0,28.48,0
I4175_Vucedol,19.97,0.27,0,0,23.77,43.21,0,1.53,4.51,0,6.74,0
I4331_Balkans_BronzeAge,4.65,0,0.65,0,38.24,27.11,0,0,5.98,0,23.37,0
I4435_Latvia_MN,8.38,9.91,0,0,0,80.09,1.19,0,0,0,0,0.44
I4436_Latvia_MN,1.18,6.59,0,0,5.70,82.95,3.13,0,0,0,0,0.45
I4437_Latvia_MN,0,2.47,0,0.01,19.03,77.81,0.36,0,0,0,0,0.31

where would that Kura-Araxes have come from?
from Myceneans and Greeks maybe?

there is a paper about the western Medittaranean (Sardinia, Baleares, Iberia), and if I recall well it shows only late (phoenician/greek) arrival of this type of admixture

on the other hand, that type of admixture may already have arrived in the Aegean and in Troy during early Heladic (Cycladic culture) and slightly prior to the foundation of Troy, ca 5 ka
by the time of Myceneans the incoming Kura-Araxes was already heavily admixed with Aegean or Anatolian EEF and had also recieved a tad of steppe

Bronze Age Beaker sample from Sicily.
Distance to:I4930_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Sicily
17.75790528Morocco_Jews
18.68690451Sephardic_Jews
20.97808233Italy_Calabria
21.34804441Ashkenazi
21.53729198Italy_Campania
22.10654428Ashkenazy_Jews
22.14209035Italy_Sicily
23.06039410France_Corsica
23.21633691Italy_Abruzzo
24.42997540Italy_Marche
24.76014943Greek_Crete
25.52503884Italy_Apulia
25.78033095Italy_Lazio
26.09522945Greek
26.45275033Italy_Romagna
27.37371002Cypriots
27.69570021Italy_Tuscany
28.93280683Italy_Emilia
29.16867275Italy_Liguria
29.84378662Greek_Cappadocia
31.19259556Italy_Lombardy
31.21225240Nusayri_Turkey
32.33615314Crimean_Tatar_Coast
32.69854890Italy_Piedmont
32.70471526Albanian_Kosovo

Fits are bad, but more eastern and even southeastern ancestry was already in Sicily pretty damn early, I would say.

Original dodecad seems more reasonable, as always, though the fits are still bad.
Distance to:I4930_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Sicily
17.75790528Morocco_Jews
18.18684415Sicilian
18.68690451Sephardic_Jews
19.18726140S_Italian_Sicilian
21.20363412C_Italian
21.34804441Ashkenazi
22.10654428Ashkenazy_Jews
23.35725583Tuscan
24.08437253TSI30
26.09522945Greek
27.25755308O_Italian
27.37371002Cypriots
28.92887312North_Italian
30.30025412N_Italian
33.40130237Canarias
34.58367245Andalucia
35.04589848Baleares
35.06321149Sardinian
35.24731195Murcia
35.29380966Lebanese
35.44868122Turkish
35.86672413Druze
36.96170992Extremadura
37.15035128Galicia
37.28312085Portuguese

As I said, I think something is wrong with the samples people just added to the "updated" sources, using their "own" collection, instead of academic samples.

Here are the Iron age samples vs all of the other samples I composed, up until the Iron Age:

Distance to:R1016_Iron_Age_Castel_di_Decima
7.35068024I3151_Trypillia
8.76047373I2520_Balkans_BronzeAge
9.09492716I1979_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
9.45085710I2175_Balkans_BronzeAge
9.68979876I2176_Balkans_BronzeAge
10.22361971I2110_Trypillia
10.55012322I2215_Malak_Preslavets
10.69418534Bul10_Balkans_BronzeAge
11.07581148I2111_Trypillia
11.10573726I0706_Balkans_Neolithic
11.73281296I9123_Bronze_Age_Armenoi_Crete
11.86617040I1926_Trypillia
11.93298370I1113_Malak_Preslavets
11.95698122I4331_Balkans_BronzeAge
12.09002895I1295_Malak_Preslavets
12.25331384I1297_Malak_Preslavets
12.57254549I2478_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
13.06662925Bul6_Balkans_BronzeAge
14.70167337ANI160_Varna_Outlier
15.60879880I4088_Balkans_Chalcolithic
15.69832794I2425_Balkans_Chalcolithic
15.99142270I2440_Globular_Amphora
16.00827286I2431_Balkans_Chalcolithic
16.41852003ANI159_ANI181_Varna
17.61280784I2430_Balkans_Chalcolithic

Distance to:R1_Iron_Age_Protovillanovan_Martinsicuro
3.98938592I4331_Balkans_BronzeAge
9.18398606I2165_Balkans_BronzeAge
10.69891583I2176_Balkans_BronzeAge
12.18047208I1979_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
12.27822056I2520_Balkans_BronzeAge
12.32561560Bul6_Balkans_BronzeAge
12.78267186I9123_Bronze_Age_Armenoi_Crete
14.57795253I1113_Malak_Preslavets
15.27564401I2175_Balkans_BronzeAge
15.91312980I2215_Malak_Preslavets
16.52904111Bul10_Balkans_BronzeAge
16.88675813I2181_Balkans_Chalcolithic_outlier
17.72015801I2111_Trypillia
17.85182624I2478_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
17.88307300I3151_Trypillia
19.51211931Bul4_Yamnaya_Bulgaria
19.52825133I0706_Balkans_Neolithic
20.81853981I9033_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Peristeria_Tryfilia_Peloponnese
21.26791480ANI159_ANI181_Varna
21.48199246I1295_Malak_Preslavets
21.48879475I1297_Malak_Preslavets
22.59939380ANI163_Varna_Outlier
22.90999345I9041_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Galatas_Apatheia_Peloponnese
22.98291974I2110_Trypillia
23.52690800I2431_Balkans_Chalcolithic

Distance to:R1015_Iron_Age_Veio_Grotta_Gramiccia
5.90466765I2520_Balkans_BronzeAge
7.39762124I2176_Balkans_BronzeAge
7.71334558I1979_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
8.13312363I2175_Balkans_BronzeAge
8.35159266I2215_Malak_Preslavets
8.37548805I2111_Trypillia
8.72612743I3151_Trypillia
9.37365457I2110_Trypillia
9.76218725I1113_Malak_Preslavets
9.95499874Bul10_Balkans_BronzeAge
10.52312216I1297_Malak_Preslavets
10.72228520I1926_Trypillia
11.05433851I0706_Balkans_Neolithic
11.10513395Bul6_Balkans_BronzeAge
11.40769915I4331_Balkans_BronzeAge
11.85190702I9123_Bronze_Age_Armenoi_Crete
11.99557418I1295_Malak_Preslavets
12.39624540I2478_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
14.56524631ANI160_Varna_Outlier
14.83928570I4088_Balkans_Chalcolithic
15.12514463I2440_Globular_Amphora
15.68691174I2431_Balkans_Chalcolithic
15.79446739ANI159_ANI181_Varna
15.87163823I2425_Balkans_Chalcolithic
17.14077595I2430_Balkans_Chalcolithic

Distance to:R473_Iron_Age_Civitavecchia
5.23807216I2520_Balkans_BronzeAge
7.33017053I1979_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
7.88686249I1113_Malak_Preslavets
8.15739542I2111_Trypillia
8.17621551I2176_Balkans_BronzeAge
8.33299466I2215_Malak_Preslavets
8.84239786I1297_Malak_Preslavets
9.36587423I2175_Balkans_BronzeAge
9.83392089I3151_Trypillia
10.07499380Bul10_Balkans_BronzeAge
10.18056482I2110_Trypillia
10.61650131Bul6_Balkans_BronzeAge
10.62080505I1926_Trypillia
11.21283639I4331_Balkans_BronzeAge
11.59367931I2478_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
12.06694245I0706_Balkans_Neolithic
12.55335015I9123_Bronze_Age_Armenoi_Crete
13.34862165I1295_Malak_Preslavets
14.53531217I2440_Globular_Amphora
14.89616394ANI160_Varna_Outlier
15.12287340I4088_Balkans_Chalcolithic
16.46113909ANI159_ANI181_Varna
16.75412487I2431_Balkans_Chalcolithic
16.95964327I2181_Balkans_Chalcolithic_outlier
17.28357023I2425_Balkans_Chalcolithic

Distance to:R474_Iron_Age_Civitavecchia
5.74122809I4331_Balkans_BronzeAge
9.65161126I2520_Balkans_BronzeAge
10.61332653I2176_Balkans_BronzeAge
10.90744700I1113_Malak_Preslavets
11.18787737I2215_Malak_Preslavets
11.81452496I2478_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
12.33373423I9123_Bronze_Age_Armenoi_Crete
12.54336877I2165_Balkans_BronzeAge
12.68957840I1979_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
13.05530161Bul6_Balkans_BronzeAge
14.00343886I2111_Trypillia
14.45190299I2181_Balkans_Chalcolithic_outlier
14.92140074I2175_Balkans_BronzeAge
16.12808730I3151_Trypillia
16.50133328I1297_Malak_Preslavets
16.56924561Bul10_Balkans_BronzeAge
19.25042597I0706_Balkans_Neolithic
19.48904564I2110_Trypillia
19.91931977I1926_Trypillia
20.60890342I1295_Malak_Preslavets
21.63774711ANI159_ANI181_Varna
22.12422428Bul4_Yamnaya_Bulgaria
22.31793673ANI163_Varna_Outlier
22.36372286I4088_Balkans_Chalcolithic
22.86688654I2440_Globular_Amphora

Distance to:R475_Iron_Age_Civitavecchia
13.09405590I2175_Balkans_BronzeAge
13.33166531I9123_Bronze_Age_Armenoi_Crete
13.49426545I2176_Balkans_BronzeAge
13.88860684Bul6_Balkans_BronzeAge
14.05401010ANI159_ANI181_Varna
14.09213965I2111_Trypillia
15.26023263I4089_Balkans_Chalcolithic
15.28873441I2431_Balkans_Chalcolithic
15.28887177I2424_Balkans_Chalcolithic
15.61965429I9033_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Peristeria_Tryfilia_Peloponnese
15.83670736I2520_Balkans_BronzeAge
15.90954116I9010_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Galatas_Apatheia_Peloponnese
15.92678247I2430_Balkans_Chalcolithic
16.11320576I4088_Balkans_Chalcolithic
16.53829495Bul10_Balkans_BronzeAge
16.77566690I1295_Malak_Preslavets
17.01953290I1979_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
17.11525051I2427_Balkans_Chalcolithic
17.52946092I2423_Balkans_Chalcolithic
17.60192035I2426_Balkans_Chalcolithic
17.62203734I0706_Balkans_Neolithic
17.96744556I1109_Malak_Preslavets
18.63348330I2509_Balkans_Chalcolithic
18.71979701ASH068_Iron_Age1
18.78957158I9041_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Galatas_Apatheia_Peloponnese

Distance to:R437_Iron_Age_Palestrina_Selicata
7.64113866I9041_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Galatas_Apatheia_Peloponnese
9.80721673I9010_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Galatas_Apatheia_Peloponnese
10.52248070I9033_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Peristeria_Tryfilia_Peloponnese
10.75826194ASH068_Iron_Age1
12.08184175I9123_Bronze_Age_Armenoi_Crete
13.31058977I9006_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Agia_Kyriaki_Salamis
14.03341726I2495_Bronze_Age_Anatolian_Harmanӧren-GӧndürleHӧyük_Isparta
14.17018701ANI159_ANI181_Varna
14.77072781I0679_Krepost_Neolithic
14.92823164I2499_Bronze_Age_Anatolian_Harmanӧren-GӧndürleHӧyük_Isparta
15.25588411Bul6_Balkans_BronzeAge
15.46300747I2427_Balkans_Chalcolithic
15.54781014I9005_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Hagios_Charalambos_Cave_Lasithi_Crete
15.85167499I2424_Balkans_Chalcolithic
16.55914551I2175_Balkans_BronzeAge
16.59398084I9131_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Moni_Odigitria_Heraklion_Crete
16.69271697Bul10_Balkans_BronzeAge
17.21921020I2430_Balkans_Chalcolithic
17.50940319I3709_Peloponnese_Neolithic
17.54941879I1979_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
17.57468634I2431_Balkans_Chalcolithic
17.63260616I0071_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Hagios_Charalambos_Cave_Lasithi_Crete
17.64726608I0074_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Hagios_Charalambos_Cave_Lasithi_Crete
17.68089364I2176_Balkans_BronzeAge
17.88896028I9129_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Moni_Odigitria_Heraklion_Crete

Distance to:R435_Iron_Age_Palestrina_Colombella
2.14441134I2478_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
6.97894691I1113_Malak_Preslavets
7.11525825I2215_Malak_Preslavets
9.01150931I1297_Malak_Preslavets
11.23877217I2181_Balkans_Chalcolithic_outlier
12.23966911I2520_Balkans_BronzeAge
13.58203961I4331_Balkans_BronzeAge
14.33947349I3151_Trypillia
14.91302116I2111_Trypillia
15.69331705I2440_Globular_Amphora
15.79126974I2176_Balkans_BronzeAge
16.52166154I1979_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
16.61040638I2403_Globular_Amphora
16.70247886I1926_Trypillia
16.79514513Bul8_Balkans_BronzeAge
17.15141977I2110_Trypillia
18.74883196I2175_Balkans_BronzeAge
18.78495142I2433_Globular_Amphora
18.87954978Bul6_Balkans_BronzeAge
19.18714674I2165_Balkans_BronzeAge
19.26961338I2441_Globular_Amphora
19.51294186I9123_Bronze_Age_Armenoi_Crete
19.89261672Bul10_Balkans_BronzeAge
20.68005319I2434_Globular_Amphora
21.55101854I0706_Balkans_Neolithic

Distance to:R851_Iron_Age_Ardea
7.12745396I3151_Trypillia
8.31362737I2215_Malak_Preslavets
8.94475265I1113_Malak_Preslavets
9.73866521I1297_Malak_Preslavets
10.11018299I2520_Balkans_BronzeAge
10.14648708I2478_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
11.57587146I1979_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
11.68067207I2110_Trypillia
11.81369967I2176_Balkans_BronzeAge
12.75417971I4331_Balkans_BronzeAge
12.96713538I2175_Balkans_BronzeAge
13.14383886I1926_Trypillia
13.18246183I2111_Trypillia
14.07380901Bul10_Balkans_BronzeAge
14.47627369I0706_Balkans_Neolithic
14.86646226I2440_Globular_Amphora
15.59638740I1295_Malak_Preslavets
15.78815062Bul6_Balkans_BronzeAge
15.94750451I2181_Balkans_Chalcolithic_outlier
16.54377224I9123_Bronze_Age_Armenoi_Crete
17.91801607ANI160_Varna_Outlier
18.25397217I2433_Globular_Amphora
18.68158184I2441_Globular_Amphora
18.77697526I2425_Balkans_Chalcolithic
19.37577611I4088_Balkans_Chalcolithic

Distance to:R850_Iron_Age_Ardea
9.70182457I2495_Bronze_Age_Anatolian_Harmanӧren-GӧndürleHӧyük_Isparta
10.36232599ASH067_Iron_Age1
11.27515410I2499_Bronze_Age_Anatolian_Harmanӧren-GӧndürleHӧyük_Isparta
11.91529269I2683_Bronze_Age_Anatolian_Harmanӧren-GӧndürleHӧyük_Isparta
16.20714966ASH066_Iron_Age1
16.78097137I0679_Krepost_Neolithic
17.50239984ASH034_Late_Bronze_Age
17.83166846I9041_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Galatas_Apatheia_Peloponnese
17.89449636ASH029_Late_Bronze_Age
18.04525422I9131_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Moni_Odigitria_Heraklion_Crete
18.45507518I9006_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Agia_Kyriaki_Salamis
19.90462509I9010_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Galatas_Apatheia_Peloponnese
20.20018812I9005_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Hagios_Charalambos_Cave_Lasithi_Crete
20.34773206ASH033_Late_Bronze_Age
20.65300220I0073_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Hagios_Charalambos_Cave_Lasithi_Crete
20.92920448ASH068_Iron_Age1
21.11986032ASH008_Iron_Age2
21.14818668I0071_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Hagios_Charalambos_Cave_Lasithi_Crete
21.43323587I0070_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Hagios_Charalambos_Cave_Lasithi_Crete
22.19379192I0074_Bronze_Age_Minoan_Hagios_Charalambos_Cave_Lasithi_Crete
22.37594691ASH087_Iron_Age2
22.54875606I9033_Bronze_Age_Mycenaean_Peristeria_Tryfilia_Peloponnese
23.36968977I3709_Peloponnese_Neolithic
24.84876858KFH2_KfarHaHoresh_PPNB
25.05676356I4930_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Sicily
Distance to:R1021_Iron_Age_Boville_Ernica
6.69770856I3151_Trypillia
9.72555911I2215_Malak_Preslavets
9.81126393I2520_Balkans_BronzeAge
10.30931133I1979_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
10.38576911I2176_Balkans_BronzeAge
10.45481229I1113_Malak_Preslavets
11.41484998I4331_Balkans_BronzeAge
11.43899034I2175_Balkans_BronzeAge
12.04413965I2478_Bronze_Age_Beaker_Northern_Italy
12.20604768I2110_Trypillia
12.28929209I1297_Malak_Preslavets
12.79157535Bul10_Balkans_BronzeAge
13.04577326I0706_Balkans_Neolithic
13.42683879I2111_Trypillia
14.22975755I1926_Trypillia
14.38184967I1295_Malak_Preslavets
14.64225392Bul6_Balkans_BronzeAge
14.87163407I9123_Bronze_Age_Armenoi_Crete
17.02191529I2181_Balkans_Chalcolithic_outlier
17.12151862I2440_Globular_Amphora
17.40549339ANI160_Varna_Outlier
18.13532189I2425_Balkans_Chalcolithic
18.77317235I2431_Balkans_Chalcolithic
18.86425191I4088_Balkans_Chalcolithic
19.09591579ANI159_ANI181_Varna

This thread has been viewed 59688 times.

Back