New Ftdna origins

--------------------------------- repeat

Last edited:
Dear @torzio.
I would like to make a personal apology to you for my rudeness in post #10. I am not in the habit of being rude to people and I think I was quite rude to you, going beyond the limit of reasonableness. I believe that we are living in a tense and delicate political moment in Brazil and I unloaded on you something that should unload on some people who are part of my daily life here in Brazil. Forgive me. I respect you the way you are and your opinions the way they are. Disagreeing does not necessarily mean disrespect. If I didn't make that personal apology, I wouldn't be okay with myself.
Cheers :)

Dear @torzio.
I would like to make a personal apology to you for my rudeness in post #10. I am not in the habit of being rude to people and I think I was quite rude to you, going beyond the limit of reasonableness. I believe that we are living in a tense and delicate political moment in Brazil and I unloaded on you something that should unload on some people who are part of my daily life here in Brazil. Forgive me. I respect you the way you are and your opinions the way they are. Disagreeing does not necessarily mean disrespect. If I didn't make that personal apology, I wouldn't be okay with myself.
Cheers :)

I have no issue with yourself

i have never liked myorigins, the previous version, the one before myorigins was far superior

These are my results.
From what I have seen, those who have origins in northern Italy have an important component of the British Isles. Is this related to the ancient Celtic component of Cisalpine Gaul? There is also a small component of Eastern Europe.

European
73%

Southeast Europe
32%
British Isles
19%
Iberia
13%
East Europe
9%

New World
19%

North and Central America
14%
South America
5%

Middle Eastern
3%

East Middle East
3%

Trace Results

Ashkenazi
<2%
North Africa
<2%
South Central Africa
<1%
West Africa
<2%

This thread has been viewed 14917 times.

Back