Health New Coronavirus in China

Their parents should be so proud.

Same thing happened in New Orleans.
Coronavirus cases are surging in New Orleans, and health officials have said Mardi Gras could’ve been the breeding ground for cases in other states too.

This is what permissive parenting has created.

If Cuomo was the governor of Florida it wouldn't be happening. He just said you can only go to work in New York State if you are in an essential industry, i.e. markets, pharmacies, banks. He further said: This isn't a suggestion; this will be enforced.

Josepha Madigan
@josephamadigan
· 20h
"Yesterday there was a funeral in Mount Merrion. All observed social distancing. The undertakers had kindly provided lots of hand sanitiser. Two young guys pulled up in a car, grabbed all the sanitisers & fled. Seriously what’s wrong with people?"

Great question.

In Italy there are no funerals. People die alone, and are stacked up waiting for burial and then buried with no family with them.

The general practitioner raised a bottle of hand sanitizer and showed his face mask. But as for protective gloves?
“They have run out,” he told Euronews late last month. “Certainly, we were not prepared to face this situation."
Natali died Wednesday after testing positive for the novel coronavirus and then battling double pneumonia, Italy’s National Federation of Doctors and General Practitioners announced in a statement. He was 57.
“I have no more tears,” the head of the federation, Silvestro Scotti, wrote on Facebook, mourning his friend. “You didn’t deserve this. We don’t deserve this.”
As of Thursday, Natali is among at least 13 doctors in Italy who have died on the front lines while treating the nation’s coronavirus patients under strenuous circumstances, according to Italian news agency ANSA.

No one was prepared, with the possible exception of some East Asian countries who had some prior experience with SARS. I saw a suggestion from a local hospital here for nurses to use scarves as masks. SCARVES!

An executive order has been signed requiring industries to re-tool as directed to produce some of these needed materials, but it's going to take time to get it done.

Meanwhile...
US firms make masks in China, and Chinese government won't allow their export. https://nyti.ms/2Wm3Vw7
They've also made a threat about antibiotics.

Moral of the story for me: No country should be dependent on other countries for essential supplies to protect its people. I don't care if you're talking about the EU or some trade agreement. Don't trust them. If a company wants to sell products in your country, they have to produce some there, and that includes U.S. companies wanting to sell in the U.S.

We should all take it as an indication that we can make the world's environment much better in just a few years if we really tried so and were willing to pay the price of some change in our lifestyle and work/production practices.

the populace want no more ships in the lagoon......Italian government will not back venetian governors for this proposal, even though unesco support venetian goverors

Agree, Spain is 1st World,

It’s all relative ... sometimes when I drive around the States and get lost, some places look like Hell.

and then I say: ‘where the .... am I?’ lol

lol That is clearer than water in any country in the world 1,2 or 3.

In third world countries it is the same you can find places where you feel in heaven, everything is so relative.

Many people, e.t.c. For years, they have been fighting to make the world the first world, even Brazil has had a lot of international recognition in its help with the southern cone, even when it itself could be lacking.

But for God's sake a minimum of international cooperation, the group of Spanish women get on the plane and that no one gets off the plane and home. What Chintia has done has no name.

I certainly am not going to blame Romans, Phoenicians, Carthaginians for the plundering of Iberia, it would seem to me rediculous.

Give me the account of Spanish aid or Spanish investments in Latin America so that I can give you a convenient answer. Does it surpass what the Spanish plundered from the Inca Empire in gold, silver, relics, etc? Spain is not and will never be a major investor in emerging markets and Banco Santander has not yet broken until today due to the huge profits obtained at Brasill. Ecuador is the land of the Quechua and Aymara people, descendants of the Incas and your offenses were not directed only at the Lady Mayor of Guayaquil but at all Ecuadorian people. The plane landed in Quito and “rescued” its fellow citizens without any major problems. Ecuador is no longer a colony of Spain. It is a sovereign country and would have the right to prevent the landing of any foreign aircraft in its territory. His comment is based on the view of the colonizer who thinks he is superior and cannot be confronted by inferior people, the vast majority of whom are mestizos or indigenous people living in a former colony. You say that Europeans from Central and Northerm Europe have a distorted view of Spain, but it seems that you have that same distorted view of Latin America. We do not need alms from Spain or any other country to survive. You have offended the entire Ecuadorian people because of the unfortunate attitude of a single person. In conclusion, I am as much a community citizen as you are, because I also have Portuguese citizenship and I do not brag about it thinking that it makes me better than anyone else. If you were offended by what I said, I'm sorry, but it needed to be said. Let's end this conversation here because it is off topic. Each has already said what he wanted to say. End. Latin American greetings.

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

What are you telling me?

I do not belong to this world.

Cosa fare secondo Nonna...What nonna says to do...

Last edited:
Cosa fare seconda Nonna...What nonna says to do...

Molta forza per tutti gli italiani. Bellissimo esempio di fede nella vita. Grazie nonna. Il mondo è con l'Italia. L'Italia è con il mondo.

and this is nothing,
the Hunger and Poverty that is coming after coronavirus will be bigger.

That is what my 89 years old father predicts.

and this is nothing,

he's remembering things that were much worse than corona
we're all spoiled
this isn't armageddon

ICU in a hospital in the city of Bergamo, Italy. The video, narrated in English, contains strong scenes.

While Jair Bolsonaro, President (sic) of Brazil, insists on saying that the new coronavirus is nothing more than a “little cold”, doctors at the biggest hospital in Bergmano, Italy, warn that the pandemic “is not just any flu”. "Most patients have pneumonia. It is very severe pneumonia," says one of the doctors at the Italian hospital in a video posted on the internet.

The city of Bergamo, located in northern Italy, with 120,000 inhabitants, is at the center of the pandemic resulting from the new coronavirus in the country. Due to the speed of contagion, the health system is overloaded and the Armed Forces were called in to assist in the removal of bodies due to the collapse of funeral services. "It is massively stressful for any health system, because we see 50 to 60 patients arriving every day. Most are so severe that they need a lot of oxygen," says another doctor in the video.

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

Molta forza per tutti gli italiani. Bellissimo esempio di fede nella vita. Grazie nonna. Il mondo è con l'Italia. L'Italia è con il mondo.

A tua empatia e solidariedade aquecem-me o coração. Obrigado meu amigo e um grande abraço.

Coronavirus: Spain borders on the 25,000 infected and adds 324 deaths in 24 hours

It is important to understand that we are talking about confirmed cases. We are measuring two phenomena at the same time: the real increase in those infected in each country and the ability to detect them by their authorities. In Spain, for example, cases skyrocketed after February 25, when people with pneumonia of unknown origin began testing for Covid-19.

The other key is the evolution of deaths. To keep up with the epidemic, we must also look at the hospitalization or death curves, in case the confirmed numbers start to fall behind due to lack of tests. The following graph is analogous to the first: the good news will be to see a flattening of the logarithmic curve.

In Spain, above all, Moroccan immigrants are paid half a rent so that they live in normal people's buildings to avoid the ghettos and that means that we have to bear them.

https://elpais.com/sociedad/2020/03/17/actualidad/1584436648_230452.html

And without material, I can not find a mask in any online pharmacy takes 3 weeks to arrive. Even Zara has volunteered and is manufacturing suits and masks but it is still early to have a stock

More than five days locked up at home that makes you think of so many things, I have even remembered the balls (suck up to) in class, for me and my friends were the worsthow I hated them lol

I have been confined for a week and a day I am losing track of time. I've only been out shopping once.

My neighbors have received a visit from another marriage with children, it is prohibited and I have wanted to call the police, this cannot be, it is incredible, I want to call the police because my neighbors have broken control, they are Maghrebi immigrants, perhaps they do not understand the language and do not know the rules, even I believe this excuse.

ICU in a hospital in the city of Bergamo, Italy. The video, narrated in English, contains strong scenes.

While Jair Bolsonaro, President (sic) of Brazil, insists on saying that the new coronavirus is nothing more than a “little cold”, doctors at the biggest hospital in Bergmano, Italy, warn that the pandemic “is not just any flu”. "Most patients have pneumonia. It is very severe pneumonia," says one of the doctors at the Italian hospital in a video posted on the internet.

The city of Bergamo, located in northern Italy, with 120,000 inhabitants, is at the center of the pandemic resulting from the new coronavirus in the country. Due to the speed of contagion, the health system is overloaded and the Armed Forces were called in to assist in the removal of bodies due to the collapse of funeral services. "It is massively stressful for any health system, because we see 50 to 60 patients arriving every day. Most are so severe that they need a lot of oxygen," says another doctor in the video.

Do you know what happens in Bergamo?
a Greek doctor who works there described the scene at Greek TV,
Anaesthesiologist are forced to play God, and decide divine judgement upon who lives and who dies,

meanwhile, in Greece we are still more lose and free
but this a shoking scene,
the first funeral of coronavirus victim after days in pathoanatomy's chambers
It is a shocking scene for me,
like a scene from a worst scenario of a movie.

Not a single tear for the dead, Not even Last kiss, No flowers, not even the throw soil for goodbye,

5062250.jpg

5062255.jpg

I just keep asking myself: why Bergamo? (This kind of thinking is an occupational hazard for me. :)

Looking back over the news from Italy, there was a big conference between Chinese and Italian leaders in Rome about the so called Belt and Road Plan.

However, that was in May of 2019. It doesn't seem possible that it was in China and then in Italy that early. The distinctive pattern of these x-rays would have been obvious, no?

Then there's the fact that, if I remember correctly, the strain in Munich and Lombardia is from Fujian. What reason would people from Fujian have for skipping around Southern Germany and Northern Italy? (In other parts of Germany it's predominantly another strain.)

Fujian is one of the more affluent provinces with many industries spanning tea production, clothing and sports manufacturers such as Anta, 361 Degrees, Xtep, Peak Sport Products and Septwolves. Many foreign firms have operations in Fujian. They include Boeing, Dell, GE, Kodak, Nokia, Siemens, Swire, TDK and Panasonic.

Well, there's the link to Munich. It's through Siemens. The Chinese woman who initially brought it to Munich must have been a Siemens associate from Fujian. No reason for any particular contact with Italy, though, unless her travel history indicates otherwise. That would have come out if it was checked, however, although having doctors do contact tracing makes no sense to me. Put the police, the equivalent of the FBI on it.

It would also be easy to check airplane manifests. Count back 14 days from the first case in Lombardia and from that point start checking for any passengers from Fujian. It's not hard to do if you think like a cop or a prosecutor.

Unbeknownst to doctors and the authorities, did someone who was a more casual contact of the businesswoman escape identification, and perhaps drive over the Alps to ski? It's not only close contacts who might have been at risk. All she had to do was cough on someone in passing on the street, or be in the lavatory with someone and it's done. If that person is asymptomatic and decides to go skiing near Bergamo?

This is how epidemics work, and why the only real answer is a vaccine.

and this is nothing,

I did the test with my father of 86

His prediction is that more work will be done in science, there will be more work and the world will be better.

With what there is already obviously no one would want this method for a better world.

I did the test with my father of 86

His prediction is that more work will be done in science, there will be more work and the world will be better.

With what there is already obviously no one would want this method for a better world.

my father is in an almost sterile appartment with partially Oxygen support, (we put him there)
my mother is next room to him,
Only me and my sister enter, they see grand and grand-grand children from balkony or widow.
he manage to analyze me his thoughts that the Great V of economy, will be a disaster, and instead of V will have a Great L for 4-5 years.

great V is the graphical image of turn off. short time pause, turn on again,

think what damage to society is the close of public local products market.

my father is in an almost sterile appartment with partially Oxygen support, (we put him there)
my mother is next room to him,
Only me and my sister enter, they see grand and grand-grand children from balkony or widow.
he manage to analyze me his thoughts that the Great V of economy, will be a disaster, and instead of V will have a Great L for 4-5 years.

great V is the graphical image of turn off. short time pause, turn on again,

think what damage to society is the close of public local products market.

I hope your father does well and comes out of this, surely it is so.

Actually we are already living it in the first person, nobody can imagine what it is until they live it, I say it from the experience of when I heard the news, first China, then Italy adding that governments do not want to alarm the population and when you don't expect it you are already in the eye of the hurricane it has already arrived.

Here in Spain they take the person away and they may never see them again, there are cases that have taken the family member and handed him over in a small urn of ashes.

The first days were horrible, the supermarkets were empty, it is logical, but there are no supply problems.

Many family stores open only in the morning, supermarkets during normal hours.

They must necessarily open food, pharmacies, tobacconists and technology, mechanical workshops, gas stations

If you go out to buy the police ask you for the purchase ticket. You can only take the dog outside.

You cannot go to a second residence.

People are responding very well; although the poor children must already be desperate. I think now they are going to allow the autists out.

This is to experience it in the first person, unimaginable.

My father is an incredibly physically strong man but sedentary confinements are a danger to the elderly so I have been able to do physical exercises on a daily basis.

This thread has been viewed 690723 times.

Back