Health New Coronavirus in China

Glad to hear it.

Ipsos_Covid_vaccine.png

From my experience, I noticed that many people who were hesitant to take the vaccine eventually succumbed to social pressures to receive it. Once they see some members of their family and/or friends take it, they follow suit. These are people who probably don't think too deeply about science, or other higher order subjects. I doubt they even watch the news that often. They're the everyday working-class people, who are focused on just earning a living, and saving their money. The real issue are people who are trying to point to rouge-scientists, and conspiracy theories. The false claim that the mRNA vaccine attacks all spiked proteins, including those involved in pregnancy, has done incredible damage to the public trust. This is the number one issue I hear, because people are fearful of fertility issues.

Honestly, this is why I believe a passport system is necessary, because some people will never want to get it, unless coerced. We don't have time for their ignorance to stand in the way of our freedom from this disease.

My first shot was today. The second will be in July, 15th. Covishield Aztrazeneca by Oxford.

2pMf3Mn.jpg

Good for you! The latest report about corona in Brasil I saw pretty awful...shortage of oxygen and some covid patient don't get 'narcotica' when they are in the IC....so pretty gruesome. Hold on!!!

My first shot was today. The second will be in July, 15th. Covishield Aztrazeneca by Oxford.

2pMf3Mn.jpg

Congratulations! I am happy to see this. You've protected yourself, and those around you.

Good for you! The latest report about corona in Brasil I saw pretty awful...shortage of oxygen and some covid patient don't get 'narcotica' when they are in the IC....so pretty gruesome. Hold on!!!
Congratulations! I am happy to see this. You've protected yourself, and those around you.

Thanks Guys(y)

Congrats Duarte, ... 👍

Effects of covid vaccination. We are the guinea ***s of a vaccination experiment!? "Thanks"... to some who can no longer fit in their stupid skin, who delete posts daily (of course they know who they are), I can not put the links but you can search for the word EudraVigilance and you will find the data. Another database is VAERS which shows in all respects the same disastrous results of covid vaccines. If you can put links to these official databases with the reports, please do so!

on. We are the guinea ***s of a vaccination experiment!? "Thanks"... to some who can no longer fit in their stupid sk

of a vaccination experiment!? "Thanks"... to some who can no longer fit in their stupid skin, who delete posts daily (of course they know who they are), I can not put the links but you can search for the word EudraVigilance and you will find the data. Another database is VAERS which shows in all respects the same disastrous results of covid vaccines. If you can put links to these official databases with the reports, please do so!

not put the links but you can search for the word EudraVigilance and you will find the data. Anot

This thread has been viewed 692738 times.

Back