Health New Coronavirus in China

Just @ 8:45 CET, Euro-wide on the radiostations and fits here on Eupedia too: 'you never walk alone'

Shiffers....

Coronavirus will radically alter the U.S.

Vw9Za0u.jpg

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/c...FyQRRnXD9F0qtUoNJJpWUCMnzKsRBqNyRBD3pWVTpYw2w

suppresion is necesary to prevent being flooded by the disease beyond care bed capacity
but the main disadvantage of suppresion is that you don't build up immunity

China has stopped the virus with very harsh measures, but it is now vulnerable to a new attack
to prevent this, it will take a very long time before things will be normal in China again

even when the virus infection is over, international travelling will have to be restrained for a long time

This song in Spain is the anthem of the fight against Covid19. Numancia's spirit is still alive, I was very excited.

suppresion is necesary to prevent being flooded by the disease beyond care bed capacity
but the main disadvantage of suppresion is that you don't build up immunity
China has stopped the virus with very harsh measures, but it is now vulnerable to a new attack
to prevent this, it will take a very long time before things will be normal in China again
even when the virus infection is over, international travelling will have to be restrained for a long time
I wonder if I even have/had it already. I took many flights, and went to many conferences during the last few months. Perhaps I could have been asymptomatic, and have gotten over it. I'm 34 and in good health.

I came down with what the doctor said was allergies after my trip to Miami in mid-January. But was over it in a week. Though I didn't have a cough, or fever, from what I recall.

Here is why it's not feasible to flatten the curve. Even in the best case scenario the USA would need to spread all infections over 5 years to match the healthcare system capacity. Imagine total confinement for 5 years! That's the end of civilisation as we know it!

OK, here is how to not die from the corona-virus (viral phenomena)
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18843713/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17089876
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2825605/
https://www.sciencedirect.com/…/neurosci…/interstitial-fluid
Diabetes, Asthma, Heart Disease, and Secondary Bacterial Infections from dirty hospital rooms are the primary morbidity causes. Resistance training to promote formation of collagen. Stay hydrated. Increase your V02max to optimize gas exchange.
Your welcome.....

People at risk of dying are exactly those least likely or capable of exercising, either due to old age or to pre-existing health conditions. So it's not very helpful.

Here is why it's not feasible to flatten the curve. Even in the best case scenario the USA would need to spread all infections over 5 years to match the healthcare system capacity. Imagine total confinement for 5 years! That's the end of civilisation as we know it!

Sheesh. Man the outlook of this is not good at all.

People at risk of dying are exactly those least likely or capable of exercising, either due to old age or to pre-existing health conditions. So it's not very helpful.

Exactly. These links are being peddled like they're a cure or something.

Cinthia Viteri (Guayaquil) another mentally retarded occupying a political position.

This woman prevented an empty Iberia plane with 11 crew from landing at the airport.

The plane was to repatriate European citizens who had been left hanging in Guayaquil.

Olé live the third world, they accept the collaboration of the most developed countries but when it comes to having to collaborate internationally they prove to be rubbish like this lady to call her in some way.

She says she takes responsibility for preventing the Iberia plane from landing in Guayaquil.

Cinthia **** you!

The New York Times: Younger Adults Make Up Big Portion of Coronavirus Hospitalizations in U.S.

2YObfSW.jpg

ui5uY5E.jpg

0o3FwX3.jpg

JclAVVp.jpg

W16Yd3N.jpg

6urrNLB.jpg

u0haz1E.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Eupedia Forum

Cinthia Viteri (Guayaquil) another mentally retarded occupying a political position.

This woman prevented an empty Iberia plane with 11 crew from landing at the airport.

The plane was to repatriate European citizens who had been left hanging in Guayaquil.

Olé live the third world, they accept the collaboration of the most developed countries but when it comes to having to collaborate internationally they prove to be rubbish like this lady to call her in some way.

She says she takes responsibility for preventing the Iberia plane from landing in Guayaquil.

Cinthia **** you!

Do you really think that Spain is a first world country. Think about that, man !!!!

I wonder if I even have/had it already. I took many flights, and went to many conferences during the last few months. Perhaps I could have been asymptomatic, and have gotten over it. I'm 34 and in good health.

I came down with what the doctor said was allergies after my trip to Miami in mid-January. But was over it in a week. Though I didn't have a cough, or fever, from what I recall.

I often get kind of sick in Orlando and Miami, I feel like the air is heavier than normal,

Doc said is just allergies.

.... inhalers (albuterol) and antihistamine

... hope u’re OK :) ... and me ... and Everybody Else!

Do you really think that Spain is a first world country. Think about that, man !!!!

Of course, Spain is the first world.

The economy fluctuates in any country, we are not so bad but many other factors influence.

Sheesh. Man the outlook of this is not good at all.

Exactly. These links are being peddled like they're a cure or something.

excercise is not a cure against corona
but it's important to keep your mind and body healthy
if you're confined to your home for 10 weeks, this won't be possible

Cinthia **** you!

she should be put in jail

The economy fluctuates in any country, we are not so bad but many other factors influence.

Agree, Spain is 1st World,

It’s all relative ... sometimes when I drive around the States and get lost, some places look like Hell.

and then I say: ‘where the .... am I?’ lol

Thessaloniki

the AuTh's, for enviromental search, drone, has change,
the drone is armed with several equipment, including thermal cameras,
from now on it has a megaphone, warning people about coronavirus and their danger,
it may also detect human temperature, but is under university supervison,

[video=youtube;2m_LvQVKzIU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=2m_LvQVKzIU&feature=emb_lo go[/video]

they gather all benches in my town,
so nobody can sit outside and gatherings happen,

708932_4405650ae1-a362f791093bbcc1.jpg

It is not yourself and your circumstances is everything

U0A8250.jpg

madrid.jpg

f275ed1bf95ce6dfc757310ff53c856678e967a9_2_302x302.jpeg

1584275259_050948_1584276621_noticia_fotograma.jpg

hospital-prepares-to-care-for-non-corovavirus-and-covid-19-patients-1.jpeg

espana-coronavirus.jpg

sevilla-vacia-por-confinamiento-por-coronavirus-7_20391504_20200318120456.jpg

sevilla-desierta(8)_xoptimizadax-k7dF--1248x698@abc.jpg

sanchez-e-iglesias-coronavirus.jpeg

Give me the account of Spanish aid or Spanish investments in Latin America so that I can give you a convenient answer. Does it surpass what the Spanish plundered from the Inca Empire in gold, silver, relics, etc? Spain is not and will never be a major investor in emerging markets and Banco Santander has not yet broken until today due to the huge profits obtained at Brasill. Ecuador is the land of the Quechua and Aymara people, descendants of the Incas and your offenses were not directed only at the Lady Mayor of Guayaquil but at all Ecuadorian people. The plane landed in Quito and “rescued” its fellow citizens without any major problems. Ecuador is no longer a colony of Spain. It is a sovereign country and would have the right to prevent the landing of any foreign aircraft in its territory. His comment is based on the view of the colonizer who thinks he is superior and cannot be confronted by inferior people, the vast majority of whom are mestizos or indigenous people living in a former colony. You say that Europeans from Central and Northerm Europe have a distorted view of Spain, but it seems that you have that same distorted view of Latin America. We do not need alms from Spain or any other country to survive. You have offended the entire Ecuadorian people because of the unfortunate attitude of a single person. In conclusion, I am as much a community citizen as you are, because I also have Portuguese citizenship and I do not brag about it thinking that it makes me better than anyone else. If you were offended by what I said, I'm sorry, but it needed to be said. Let's end this conversation here because it is off topic. Each has already said what he wanted to say. End. Latin American greetings.

This thread has been viewed 698145 times.

Back