Health New Coronavirus in China

I know you love repeating this over and over. However, let me repeat: It has been used for decades, and IT DOES NOT HAVE BAD SIDE EFFECTS, relatively speaking. Trust me; I know. If you read the warning labels on bottles of aspirin you'd be tempted to never take another one.

Of course it does have bad side effects. Read the warnings on the side of the bottle. It has only one off-label use as an immunosuppressive for people with overactive immune systems. It just had its emergency permit yanked and absolutely no evidence that it does anything except when you actually have a runaway immune system. Come back when the clinical trials prove that it does have a beneficial effect. Your doctor friends and mine are idiots because they should know better. If it turns out to be beneficial I will be the first one to admit I was wrong. Something tells me I will not have to.

The city of Manaus, State of Amazonas, Brazil, has shown a reduction in the number of cases and deaths caused by Covid-19. According to the researchers, the city, which was the first capital of Brazil to enter a sanitary collapse, has already reached the percentage of contamination that characterizes herd immunity. The city of São Paulo, which has dramatic numbers of contamination and deaths, is expected to reach the herd immunity index, perhaps, in the next three weeks.

Last edited:
“Low standards of hygiene in China's wholesale food markets and vulnerabilities in its food supply chain need to be urgently addressed after a new coronavirus outbreak in Beijing, a leading body of the ruling Communist Party said.”

Quote Tweet

Reuters China

China says it must improve hygiene in markets after Beijing outbreak https://reut.rs/2zEO2ro

:shocked:No, you think?

They didn't get the message the first time?
:useless:

At least they have the decency to admit it themselves.

I just came back from taking the test, and I am negative for both the virus, and antibodies. They pin*****ed my finger, for a blood sample, and the results generated in 15 minutes.

Well that is good news, do you work in an area that puts you at more risk to exposure, without disclosing anything to personal of course?

A few things:

Latest global numbers as of 6/19/20-- 8.3 million have tested positive at some point for virus. 447,000 have died. I'll let you do the math on how serious this is... Obviously we lack two crucial data points though-- 1. how many people worldwide have had the virus with little or no symptoms? (and therefore their numbers are not reflected in these totals) 2. how many of the 8.3 million that have tested positive will expire from the disease that haven't yet?

Also, please check out the Joe Rogan podcast and Joe's interview with Bret Weinstein (6/19/20). Weinstein is an evolutionary biologist and while earning his degree his specific area of study centered on bats. How much of what Weinstein is saying have you heard me say on this thread? He states the evidence for Covid 19 origins as being from "lab leak" is "extensive"... and he brings up the connections between the Wuhan lab and the National Institute of Health. Weinstein said if it did leak from China it is an international problem. He also talks about how the chances for Covid's outdoor spread is incredibly small vs. indoor spread and how U.V. light MAY be a major factor in stopping the spread. And he harps on the entanglement of government officials to big pharma and how this influence horribly perverts their decision making process.

I'm a little bit upset because I figured this stuff out almost immediately (check the dates of my thread contributions) but I felt hampered in expressing my opinion because the moderators were very strict. To their credit they let my input stand, and I do appreciate that... but I didn't fully express what I thought at the time. Every sentence I typed I figured might be my last because another of my threads on UkraineGate had been recently eliminated.

Eupedia is good site. It clearly exhibits the Western ideals of freedom of expression and openness most of the time. Let's keep it that way.

My UkraineGate thread should not have been removed. I know what I say may not be politically popular at times, but look at my track record.

Thank you for not eliminating my RussiaGate thread, even though it is highly embarrassing to the global elites.

Yes I know I'm an idiot, but I'm an idiot SAVANT. My accuracy is my defense.

Last edited:
And while I'm making predictions, remember this... masks are going to be shown to be helpful TO THE PERSON NEXT TO THE WEARER.. but not so much for the wearer themself.

Masks trap the viral elements close to the face and allow the particles to be repeatedly inhaled. For whatever reason, Covid has an unusual characteristic in that length of exposure often dictates seriousness of infection. This is a weird disease. A far better option than a cloth mask is a hard plastic face shield.

You heard it here first.

[FONT=&quot]Viruses walk a fine line between severity and transmissibility. If they are too virulent, they kill or incapacitate their hosts; this limits their ability to infect new hosts. Conversely, viruses that cause little harm may not be generating enough copies of themselves to be infectious.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]But SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes the COVID-19 disease, sidesteps this evolutionary trade-off. Symptoms often don’t appear until after infected people have been spreading the virus for several days. One study of SARS-CoV-2 estimated that the highest rate of viral shedding, and therefore transmissibility, was one to two days before the person infected begins to show symptoms.

https://theconversation.com/how-the...at-helps-keep-other-pathogens-in-check-140706
[/FONT]

Well that is good news, do you work in an area that puts you at more risk to exposure, without disclosing anything to personal of course?

I almost find it hard to believe that I didn't contract it back in January, I did a lot of traveling, and several conferences. Who knows if it could have been a false-negative.

I almost find it hard to believe that I didn't contract it back in January, I did a lot of traveling, and several conferences. Who knows if it could have been a false-negative.

You are correct about the traveling. Even before my University shut down and went on-line in March, they had already banned travel in early February. I did not go to any conferences in the spring but I even then and still now wonder about being around tons of 18-24 year olds on a college campus.

Covid-19 was found in sewage samples from Milan and Turin taken on December 18.

LONDON (Reuters) - Scientists in Italy have found traces of the new coronavirus in wastewater collected from Milan and Turin in December 2019 - suggesting COVID-19 was already circulating in northern Italy before China reported the first cases.
The Italian National Institute of Health looked at 40 sewage samples collected from wastewater treatment plants in northern Italy between October 2019 and February 2020. An analysis released on Thursday said samples taken in Milan and Turin on Dec. 18 showed the presence of the SARS-Cov-2 virus.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/italy-sewage-study-suggests-covid-092854512.html

Viruses walk a fine line between severity and transmissibility. If they are too virulent, they kill or incapacitate their hosts; this limits their ability to infect new hosts. Conversely, viruses that cause little harm may not be generating enough copies of themselves to be infectious.
But SARS-CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes the COVID-19 disease, sidesteps this evolutionary trade-off. Symptoms often don’t appear until after infected people have been spreading the virus for several days. One study of SARS-CoV-2 estimated that the highest rate of viral shedding, and therefore transmissibility, was one to two days before the person infected begins to show symptoms.

https://theconversation.com/how-the...at-helps-keep-other-pathogens-in-check-140706

Yes... Weinstein addresses this topic during that same Rogan podcast. He explains the difference between "jump" (species to species) and "spread" and how Covid's structure seems engineered to handle both elements very efficiently. He also questions why we haven't found the true "jump" species yet (it wouldn't exist if it was developed in a lab). The ones currently attributed to carrying the virus over to humans don't exhibit a genomic history that matches up.

His main thrust is that the seed virus probably did come from bats, but humans added a few inserts that allowed for the scope and spread we see today.

Belo Horizonte - Brazil: Increase in ICU's beds occupancy prevents City Hall from advancing in reopening.

383fFlc.png

Belo Horizonte - Brazil: Increase in ICU's beds occupancy prevents City Hall from advancing in reopening.

383fFlc.png

Nothing as a day after the other. The beauty of City's sky today was the main news in my family group of Whatsapp.

qgMbdA5.png

ASF122m.png

I went to church for the first time in three months. It was very nice, and uplifting to be there.

This is Saint Sebastian’s church (Igreja De São Sebastião) founded by Italians, in the ‘Barro Preto’ neighborhood, in BH. Simply beautiful. I was born in this neighborhood, although I was not grow there. The ecumenical cult to celebrate my son's degree at the university was in this church. He's half Italian. We need a lot of faith in this difficult time that the world is going through. Tradition is important. I have a big Jewish friend. He is an atheist and practicing Jew. Once time I asked him if it was not contradictory and he told me it was not. I understood why.

PS: São Sebastião is also the patron of the City of Rio de Janeiro and the most famous landmark in Brazil is the Christ the Redeemer statue that embraces the city from the top of the Corcovado hill. Nobody in Brazil would ever think of taking down what is a patrimony of the Brazilian people.

pZTssA0.jpg

WctWZl3.jpg

This is Saint Sebastian’s church (Igreja De São Sebastião) founded by Italians, in the ‘Barro Preto’ neighborhood, in BH. Simply beautiful. I was born in this neighborhood, although I was not grow there. The ecumenical cult to celebrate my son's degree at the university was in this church. He's half Italian. We need a lot of faith in this difficult time that the world is going through. Tradition is important. I have a big Jewish friend. He is an atheist and practicing Jew. Once time I asked him if it was not contradictory and he told me it was not. I understood why.

PS: São Sebastião is also the patron of the City of Rio de Janeiro and the most famous landmark in Brazil is the Christ the Redeemer statue that embraces the city from the top of the Corcovado hill. Nobody in Brazil would ever think of taking down what is a patrimony of the Brazilian people.

pZTssA0.jpg

WctWZl3.jpg

Well, thank God for that. :)

It's lovely, Duarte.

I really like those pictures. Glad you are back at church.

I've connected more dots regarding Covid, but will leave it for later.

Now I'm going to look at those photos.

Where two or three are gathered

This thread has been viewed 699689 times.

Back