Health New Coronavirus in China

"Joe Rogan Admits He’s A ‘F**king Moron’ For Offering Selfish COVID-19 Vaccine Advice"

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/joe-rogan-covid-19-vaccine-advice_n_608ba7d6e4b02e74d225a1fd

I've never liked this show, because he had conspiracy theorist archeologists on it. I also just don't like his style, which is very much Bro-culture. However, at least he is big enough to admit this.

I couldn't agree more. HATE his style. I don't go online to get "a bunch of guys chewing the fat at the bar" vibe. I think he's a jerk. I will say that he gives airtime to people the WOKE crowd hate.

BTW, there should be a complete ban on travel from India, no "restrictions". Who knows what more lethal mutations are brewing there. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that their country would collapse under any type of crisis.

I couldn't agree more. HATE his style. I don't go online to get "a bunch of guys chewing the fat at the bar" vibe. I think he's a jerk. I will say that he gives airtime to people the WOKE crowd hate.

BTW, there should be a complete ban on travel from India, no "restrictions". Who knows what more lethal mutations are brewing there. It was obvious to anyone with half a brain that their country would collapse under any type of crisis.

Joe Rogan calling himself a moron is like music to my ears.

I agree, and they should go a step further, to stop people that try to enter, via unrestricted countries. There has to be a way to trace it.

Big news today! The CDC has announced that fully-vaccinated people no longer have to wear a mask, even in large public gatherings, indoors and outdoors:

[FONT=&quot]If you’ve been fully vaccinated:[/FONT]

• You can resume activities that you did prior to the pandemic.
  • You can resume activities without wearing a mask or staying 6 feet apart, except where required by federal, state, local, tribal, or territorial laws, rules, and regulations, including local business and workplace guidance.
  • If you travel in the United States, you do not need to get tested before or after travel or self-quarantine after travel.
  • You need to pay close attention to the situation at your international destination before traveling outside the United States.
    • You do NOT need to get tested before leaving the United States unless your destination requires it.
    • You still need to show a negative test result or documentation of recovery from COVID-19 before boarding an international flight to the United States.
    • You should still get tested 3-5 days after international travel.
    • You do NOT need to self-quarantine after arriving in the United States.
  • If you’ve been around someone who has COVID-19, you do not need to stay away from others or get tested unless you have symptoms.
    • However, if you live or work in a correctional or detention facility or a homeless shelter and are around someone who has COVID-19, you should still get tested, even if you don’t have symptoms.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/fully-vaccinated.html

You known more (about Corona) then the World wanted to know its so cool

I speculated about the fact that Indian-Americans seemed to have worse outcomes from Covid than other ethnicities and that it was probably based on genetics.

Here is the proof.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...gene-that-doubles-risk-of-dying-from-covid-19

To a lesser extent it's also true for Black Americans.

Then add in the fact that minority Americans were and are less likely to get vaccinated and that explains the difference in outcomes.

So much for theories that it had to do with racism.

Percent unvaccinated by country in Europe:
o8Enh1R.png
[/IMG]

Notice how Italy and Spain in the early phase of Coronavirus super passed the numbers of infections that China had with 20x lower population and way better and earlier measures. Chinese must have been so lucky or ... more likely China has been lying for the numbers since the very beginning.

I agree with that, but what I find more interesting is that the Germans, Austrians, Swiss and Swedes are more resistant to getting the vaccine than other Europeans, much more so than the French, for example, despite the press about French resistance. I don't really understand that.

I agree with that, but what I find more interesting is that the Germans, Austrians, Swiss and Swedes are more resistant to getting the vaccine than other Europeans, much more so than the French, for example, despite the press about French resistance. I don't really understand that.

French people, from what I have been told are more likely to vocalize themselves through protests.

That's a good observation. There's more pressure to socially conform to the group in northern European countries, imo, so you might not want to advertise that you are resisting vaccination.

Well, they're paying for that decision, as cases are sky high in Austria, for example, although strangely I can't find good data on hospitalizations and deaths.

Only fair to report that although I'm triple vaxed I came down with Covid. My husband got it first. Although we tried very hard to isolate, I suppose it was inevitable that I would get it.

Unfortunately, I seem to be sicker than he is, particularly in that my cough and chest pain is worse.

Oh well, I just have to try to ride it out.

I hope none of you get it. It's hell.

Last edited:
Only fair to report that although I'm triple vaxed I came down with Covid. My husband got it first. Although we tried very hard to isolate, I suppose it was inevitable that I would get it.

Unfortunately, I seem to be sicker than he is, particularly in that my cough and chest pain is worse.

Oh well, I just have to try to ride it out.

I hope none of you get it. It's hell.

I hope you get better soon, Angela. My wife and I went to Rio de Janeiro to spend New Year's Eve with friends. I stayed there from 12/28/2021 to 01/04/2022. Still in Rio, I started to feel sore throat on day 1 of new year. We did the antigen test for covid and influenza A and B, on day 5 here in Belo Horizonte. Influenza negative and covid positive. My wife is fine but I still feel a slight tightness in my throat. She and I have already had 3 doses of the anti-covid vaccine. My son's test was negative for everything. He's been at his girlfriend's house since last Friday.

I’m sorry to hear this Angela. I hope you and your husband are feeling better soon. It does seem inevitable that will all get it at some point!

It seems that the new variant (omicron) may not be detected as accurately by the in home nasal swab tests ... after testing Negative, some people are getting a positive result after swabbing throat instead.

This thread has been viewed 693103 times.

Back