Health New Coronavirus in China

The new 'global conspiracy' about coronovirus
it has to do with states Health organizations/assciations
and mainly with the many daeths especially of doctors and nurses who treat Covid patiens.

Most countries accepted fast the new vaccines, with so little historical darta behind
Although statistical correct,
But most Health associations did not accept fast the cure of monoclonal antibodies, which could save a lot of souls,
especially Doctors and nurses, and some young people,

We left as Humanity the typical fast treatment,
and we all run for the vacine,
wonder why? and by whom? we lay all our hopes at the vaccine
and usage of Monoclonal antibodies was restricted only to some persons,

Monoclonal Antibodies against Covid (Trump's cure)

It is not certified when they were ready,
But seems they were from middle / end of June, considering the time the companies started the 'infection' of 'guinea pig' at March.
Yet the 'allow' for public use was given after 21 NOE 2020,
Almost the days of the vaccines anouncements,

I mention 2
Lilly's
Regeneron

They don't want to treat it; they want to cure it.

Also, part of the goal is not to overwhelm hospitals etc.

Yes we do not have a lot of history with these vaccines but I will be in line as soon as my age/risk group is allowed to have it.

1 18 yo and 2 20 something girls have contracted the virus in our circle with severe symptoms but not requiring hospitalization. Not overwhelming hospital systems is the name of the game and they are getting overwhelmed in some of the states in the US.

Yes offcourse,

But my friend, suffers by bipolar disorder, and fear of lonelyness
he lives by public aid, but mainly parents help.
before 10 days he lost his father, and before 4 his mother
Now he is in panic, alone in a house, and in the care of his sister who has a family
if they knew, I am certain they gladly pay for monoclonal antibodies,

As also the many young that died,
and mainly the Doctors and nurses who treat covid patients,

Personally I do not feel proud as human living at 2000,
when we left so many to die, when we could prevail this.
and create a further wider circle of antibodies production,
I FIND THE WAY WE USED Covid is INHUMAN to what we could do.

We make a 'maze runner' episode as humanity.

Yes offcourse,

But my friend, suffers by bipolar disorder, and fear of lonelyness
he lives by public aid, but mainly parents help.
before 10 days he lost his father, and before 4 his mother
Now he is in panic, alone in a house, and in the care of his sister who has a family
if they knew, I am certain they gladly pay for monoclonal antibodies,

As also the many young that died,
and mainly the Doctors and nurses who treat covid patients,

Personally I do not feel proud as human living at 2000,
when we left so many to die, when we could prevail this.
and create a further wider circle of antibodies production,
I FIND THE WAY WE USED Covid is INHUMAN to what we could do.

We make a 'maze runner' episode as humanity.

I'm so sorry. What a heartbreaking story. Is there any news as to when the vaccine will be distributed in your area? I know that there are cancer patients who are being e-mailed that as soon as the vaccine is available they will be called, so obviously there's a list and cancer patients are high up on the list. Fwiw, both Langone and Memorial Sloan Kettering have done it.

Are you saying he already has it? If he does, couldn't your national health service provide it on humanitarian grounds if nothing else? Or someone could start a fund me campaign to raise money if doses are even available.

What an awful mess.

I've just been so angry about the lost and wasted lives, the human suffering both from the disease itself, the psychological effect of the isolation, and the tanking of the economy, and most of all that those ultimately responsible, like China and organizations like the WHO, with whom Fauci originally concurred by the way, pay no price for it.

This is what left wing wokedom leads to...

"Amazing that on Feb 13, The Lancet publishes an article from 16 global health law scholars AGAINST TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS (because is may be xenophobic). The WHO was also opposed to travel restrictions. This kind of thinking is deadly."

Xenophobic be damned. If an unknown virus is loose, close all your borders immediately. Oh, and as I advised when the WHO and Fauci and Berks or whoever she is said it was inadvisable, wear MASKS. Use some goddamn common sense.

Damn it, is the world full of fools with no ability to think rationally and pragmatically and put aside all their b.s. ideology of any kind??? Or is it even worse? Do ideologues of both the left and the right put politics above human suffering? I get so angry I have to turn off the tv for fear my already high blood pressure (a family curse) will shoot up so high I'll have a heart attack. :) The medications can only do so much.

I'm so sorry. What a heartbreaking story. Is there any news as to when the vaccine will be distributed in your area? I know that there are cancer patients who are being e-mailed that as soon as the vaccine is available they will be called, so obviously there's a list and cancer patients are high up on the list. Fwiw, both Langone and Memorial Sloan Kettering have done it.

Are you saying he already has it? If he does, couldn't your national health service provide it on humanitarian grounds if nothing else? Or someone could start a fund me campaign to raise money if doses are even available.

What an awful mess.

I've just been so angry about the lost and wasted lives, the human suffering both from the disease itself, the psychological effect of the isolation, and the tanking of the economy, and most of all that those ultimately responsible, like China and organizations like the WHO, with whom Fauci originally concurred by the way, pay no price for it.

This is what left wing wokedom leads to...

"Amazing that on Feb 13, The Lancet publishes an article from 16 global health law scholars AGAINST TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS (because is may be xenophobic). The WHO was also opposed to travel restrictions. This kind of thinking is deadly."

Xenophobic be damned. If an unknown virus is loose, close all your borders immediately. Oh, and as I advised when the WHO and Fauci and Berks or whoever she is said it was inadvisable, wear MASKS. Use some goddamn common sense.

Damn it, is the world full of fools with no ability to think rationally and pragmatically and put aside all their b.s. ideology of any kind??? Or is it even worse? Do ideologues of both the left and the right put politics above human suffering? I get so angry I have to turn off the tv for fear my already high blood pressure (a family curse) will shoot up so high I'll have a heart attack. :) The medications can only do so much.

14 Dec starts Vaccination.
Primary is Doctors and Nurses and GraveDiggers (Dec)
Second is Police and Army and coast Guard (Jan)
Then all Problematic
My place is around March 14 to 29 March, and maybe I deny it, Idk,

Anyway,

I said about the New Global conspiracy.
And you know and remember when we were repeating that Antiseptics work better than masks
and other discussions,
But the event that Science and state could prevail Deaths especially of Doctors and Nurses who treat COVID patients
but prefer to save Politicians, I thin is trully a subject of 'Global Conspiracy.

if every state started to produce its own monoclonal antibodies, and use them.
We would save many gentle Human souls, MANY.

I think that in future, Humans will make a film, a reality,
the movie will Providing from TV that antiseptic are more efficient then masks,
that treatment existed, for months but only for politicians,
With the Verdict to Death of those who treat Covid patients, by Covid.

We live That 'conspiracy' now
And at least I, if not we, Know that it was truth,

But, If a policeman shoots or use violance,
We all make riots, and burn cities,
If an illegal immigrant is drown, we make riots and public speaches,
if oil prices raise, we yell,
But if a doctor dies fighting Covid, and we know he could be saved,
we all stay at homes, blaiming our missery.

Yes China beat West Civilization,
for 1 Year we do it as china did,
after1 year, a surely neededtime, we found Vaccine,
But in the middletime, we had Monoclonal antibodies,
But we use them, to save politicians, religious leaders, and etc.

we just seen in reality, with our own eyes, a modern 'maze runner' episode in our world.

I can tell you that they are extremely difficult to produce, and extraordinarily expensive, as I happen to take one. Without insurance, the cost of mine is 12,000 a month. The reason is that the company who invented it spent hundreds of millions doing so, and they're allowed to recoup their costs.

The patent on mine expired a couple of years ago, but the company has the government tied up in court to prevent that expiration. Even if other companies could get the "formula", it would still be very expensive to produce and thus still expensive to purchase, although not 12,000. My husband will have to keep working until he's 80 at this rate, just to keep the insurance. Medicare, our "senior" public health care system, would make me pay 7,000 a month, which is impossible.

I'm not sure of this, but I've been told that in some European countries the state health systems just don't make it available period because it's too expensive. I'd love to know more about that aspect of it.

Perhaps to salve their conscience, the company "says" that arrangements can be made for those who absolutely can't pay.

The monoclonal antibody for Covid is a different one and highly toxic in terms of side effects. That's part of the reason the use is restricted. Perhaps because of that there are a lot of criteria which have to be met.

https://www.idstewardship.com/5-things-know-bamlanivimab/

Making vaccines, although very expensive, is less expensive than making these and they are less toxic. There's also the advantage that if people don't get Covid the hospitals won't collapse.

I'm afraid you've got it wrong here.

I can tell you that they are extremely difficult to produce, and extraordinarily expensive, as I happen to take one. Without insurance, the cost of mine is 12,000 a month. The reason is that the company who invented it spent hundreds of millions doing so, and they're allowed to recoup their costs.

The patent on mine expired a couple of years ago, but the company has the government tied up in court to prevent that expiration. Even if other companies could get the "formula", it would still be very expensive to produce and thus still expensive to purchase, although not 12,000. My husband will have to keep working until he's 80 at this rate, just to keep the insurance. Medicare, our "senior" public health care system, would make me pay 7,000 a month, which is impossible.

I'm not sure of this, but I've been told that in some European countries the state health systems just don't make it available period because it's too expensive. I'd love to know more about that aspect of it.

Perhaps to salve their conscience, the company "says" that arrangements can be made for those who absolutely can't pay.

The monoclonal antibody for Covid is a different one and highly toxic in terms of side effects. That's part of the reason the use is restricted. Perhaps because of that there are a lot of criteria which have to be met.

https://www.idstewardship.com/5-things-know-bamlanivimab/

Making vaccines, although very expensive, is less expensive than making these and they are less toxic. There's also the advantage that if people don't get Covid the hospitals won't collapse.

I'm afraid you've got it wrong here.

most monoclonal antobodies are treated with anti-alleric ones,
usually cortizones and titanium dioxode.

most monoclonal antobodies are treated with anti-alleric ones,
usually cortizones and titanium dioxode.

Interesting you mention cortisone. Steroids relieve absolutely every symptom I have; they virtually disappear. I know because early in my treatment my doctors gave me a 14 day pack when it was absolutely essential that I travel, and my symptoms were not yet under control at all.

I called my doctor on day 2 and he said "You don't need to tell me. I know. It's completely gone. You feel wonderful. It's a miracle. Problem is that if you took this at these dosages every day it would kill you." So that's where monoclonal antibodies come in. Which, by the way, are never a 100% fix, and to which your body can become accustomed, so they stop working.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in medicine.

Interesting you mention cortisone. Steroids relieve absolutely every symptom I have; they virtually disappear. I know because early in my treatment my doctors gave me a 14 day pack when it was absolutely essential that I travel, and my symptoms were not yet under control at all.

I called my doctor on day 2 and he said "You don't need to tell me. I know. It's completely gone. You feel wonderful. It's a miracle. Problem is that if you took this at these dosages every day it would kill you." So that's where monoclonal antibodies come in. Which, by the way, are never a 100% fix, and to which your body can become accustomed, so they stop working.

Nothing is as simple as it seems in medicine.

So to make an aftermath,

You agree that plural majority of countries and medicine industries, left monoclonal antibodies out of (at least temporary) cure for 4,5 months,
No matter the death toll cost of hospiatl-medicine personel, in the name of the economical cost of a monoclonal antibody injection dose?

or you agree with me saying that we could save many many Covid-fighters and patients these 4,5 months?
and cost would be less if all countries made their own antibody 'production' and idea was pushed,

I do not say monoclonal antibodies is the cure for Covid,
I just say it could save many many people.

So to make an aftermath,

You agree that plural majority of countries and medicine industries, left monoclonal antibodies out of (at least temporary) cure for 4,5 months,
No matter the death toll cost of hospiatl-medicine personel, in the name of the economical cost of a monoclonal antibody injection dose?

or you agree with me saying that we could save many many Covid-fighters and patients these 4,5 months?
and cost would be less if all countries made their own antibody 'production' and idea was pushed,

I do not say monoclonal antibodies is the cure for Covid,
I just say it could save many many people.

I honestly don't have the data to know if your first option is correct. I know that the monoclonal antibody was used here in the U.S. because I personally know people who got it, but you had to meet certain criteria because of the side effects, i.e. you had to have been in reasonably good health before infection, and you couldn't get it if you were intubated, because to be honest once you needed intubation there was no hope for you; your lungs were too destroyed. Almost all of the people who were intubated died, if I remember correctly.

They knew so little about how to treat this illness in the beginning. For example, we know that obese people are particularly prone to severe symptoms. They've discovered that placing them in certain ways and moving them periodically helps them breathe better, and thus have better outcomes.

So, bottom line, I don't know how many, if any, Americans were denied monoclonal antibodies who could have benefited from them. Even more so, I have no data from other countries.

You're mistaken, however, if you think all those who died could have been saved if they'd been given them. It could have helped only a percentage of them, and as I say, I don't know how many were denied it in different countries because of unavailability.

So, purely on the basis of give everything you've got to what will help the most people, the vaccine was the way to go.

It's also always the least dangerous, although from reports today from Britain, do not take the Pfizer version if you've ever gone into anaphylactic shock from some substance. In other words, if you walk around with an epi pen, this isn't for you.

I honestly don't have the data to know if your first option is correct. I know that the monoclonal antibody was used here in the U.S. because I personally know people who got it, but you had to meet certain criteria because of the side effects, i.e. you had to have been in reasonably good health before infection, and you couldn't get it if you were intubated, because to be honest once you needed intubation there was no hope for you; your lungs were too destroyed. Almost all of the people who were intubated died, if I remember correctly.

They knew so little about how to treat this illness in the beginning. For example, we know that obese people are particularly prone to severe symptoms. They've discovered that placing them in certain ways and moving them periodically helps them breathe better, and thus have better outcomes.

So, bottom line, I don't know how many, if any, Americans were denied monoclonal antibodies who could have benefited from them. Even more so, I have no data from other countries.

You're mistaken, however, if you think all those who died could have been saved if they'd been given them. It could have helped only a percentage of them, and as I say, I don't know how many were denied it in different countries because of unavailability.

So, purely on the basis of give everything you've got to what will help the most people, the vaccine was the way to go.

It's also always the least dangerous, although from reports today from Britain, do not take the Pfizer version if you've ever gone into anaphylactic shock from some substance. In other words, if you walk around with an epi pen, this isn't for you.

Until second half of March, which is my days to get vaccinated, surely we know more.

If China thinks anyone will believe this, they're living in la la land.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/china-...9-11607445463?reflink=desktopwebshare_twitter

Another big lie from the Chinese. They were responsible for the spread of a deadly virus across the planet that takes thousands of lives every day and that threw the planet's economy into an endless abyss. The virus spread by the Chinese also had the unexpected help of some inept rulers in other countries to spread out without control.

Another big lie from the Chinese. They were responsible for the spread of a deadly virus across the planet that takes thousands of lives every day and that threw the planet's economy into an endless abyss. The virus spread by the Chinese also had the unexpected help of some inept rulers in other countries to spread out without control.

I completely agree. They have to be held accountable.

Some countries handled it better than others, but many did not, including in Europe. Look at the mess there now, in Britain, Germany, Belgium etc. Of the western countries, only Australia and New Zealand got a grip on it and they're both islands which closed their borders immediately. Taiwan is the same.

I will never believe anything the WHO says ever again. They told countries NOT to close down international flights or national borders, and so did a lot of prominent politicians, both in the U.S. (including Biden and DiBlasio and Pelosi) and Italy, my other homeland, because it was "xenophobic". Screw that if something like this should ever happen again, which I think we should consider more than possible.

The idiot WHO also said not to wear masks.

Thank God the Case Fatality Rate is only 1%. Just imagine the world if another one escapes from some Chinese lab with a 25% or higher fatality rate?

Another paper I saw: East Asians and Southeast Asians "may" have more innate immunity due to prior exposure long ago. Of course, the fact that places like Taiwan and Japan immediately closed their borders and are mask wearing cultures helped.
https://www.wsj.com/articles/scient...avirus-helped-asia-fight-covid-19-11607166230

The genes variants least wanted
OAS1,2,3
Role: Preventing viral reproduction
How many of us have the disease-related variant? 63pc
Increased risk of severe disease: 1.3x

IFNAR2
Role:
Preventing viral reproduction
How many of us have the disease-related variant? 28 pc

TYK2
Role:

Immune response/lung inflammation
How many of us have the disease-related variant? 5pc
Increased risk of severe disease: 1.6x

DPP9
Role:
How many of us have the disease-related variant? 32pc
Increased risk of severe disease: 1.4x

After looking at the data from Edinburgh, for example, researchers with a project called the Covid-19 Host Genetics Initiative have identified another gene, FOXP4, thought to play a role in lung cancer, which may also exacerbate Covid.
Studying their DNA, 23&Me pinpointed a marker in the ABO gene, which determines blood type. “People with type O had about a 10 to 20 per cent reduction in risk of infection,” says Shelton. That finding was backed up by the work of Baillie’s group, which further indicated that the ABO gene variant “may be associated with susceptibility to Covid-19, but not critical illness.”

What is critical is that researchers understand the processes by which Covid attacks and kills us. They can then think about how to stop those attacks – with new medicines but, more importantly, existing medicines like one for arthritis called baricitinib, which may help to solve the TYK2 problem. Understanding genetic pathways of disease helps doctors and drug companies zero in on the right targets. Drugs identified in this way “are twice as likely to succeed”, says Shelton."

They're all in 23andme but there are lots of variants. I don't the precise ones to check or which letter is the good one.

Last edited:
The genes variants least wanted
OAS1,2,3
Role: Preventing viral reproduction
How many of us have the disease-related variant? 63pc

IFNAR2
Role:
Preventing viral reproduction
How many of us have the disease-related variant? 28 pc

TYK2
Role:

How many of us have the disease-related variant? 5pc
Increased risk of severe disease: 1.6x

DPP9
Role:
How many of us have the disease-related variant? 32pc
Increased risk of severe disease: 1.4x

After looking at the data from Edinburgh, for example, researchers with a project called the Covid-19 Host Genetics Initiative have identified another gene, FOXP4, thought to play a role in lung cancer, which may also exacerbate Covid.
Studying their DNA, 23&Me pinpointed a marker in the ABO gene, which determines blood type. “People with type O had about a 10 to 20 per cent reduction in risk of infection,” says Shelton. That finding was backed up by the work of Baillie’s group, which further indicated that the ABO gene variant “may be associated with susceptibility to Covid-19, but not critical illness.”

What is critical is that researchers understand the processes by which Covid attacks and kills us. They can then think about how to stop those attacks – with new medicines but, more importantly, existing medicines like one for arthritis called baricitinib, which may help to solve the TYK2 problem. Understanding genetic pathways of disease helps doctors and drug companies zero in on the right targets. Drugs identified in this way “are twice as likely to succeed”, says Shelton."

They're all in 23andme but there are lots of variants. I don't the precise ones to check or which letter is the good one.
This is the preprint, I guess:
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1101/2020.09.24.20200048v2

Supplementary material:
https://www.medrxiv.org/content/med....09.24.20200048.DC2/2020.09.24.20200048-1.pdf

Once the vaccine is available to me, I will receive it ASAP. The amount of ignorance circulating about the vaccine is troublesome. Some people think the vaccine was rushed, it was not. Operation "Warp Speed" is actually a terrible name for it, because it gives the impression as though it was rushed. What they did was develop each stage of the vaccine parallel to each other. Rather than step-by-step, which is how it is normally done. Moreover, they are not actually injecting you with an attenuated form of the virus. They are using a new method, where they use material that is similar to the virus, but not actually Covid-19. Also, allergic reactions are bound to happen, they are a small sub-set of people. I myself am allergic to penicillin. Of course, people who are allergic to it, will have to wait for an alternative. But it should not inhibit people that are perfectly able to take it.

Anyone that is able to take the vaccine, and refuses, without any legitimate reason, is holding us back. Employers should make it mandatory, especially in professions where you have to directly engage people, (i.e. food service, supermarkets, hospitals, schools, etc.) Certain vaccines are already mandatory to attend school. Yeah, you can have the option to not take it, but you should be barred from contaminating others as well. I guess you have to hit people where it hurts, in order for them to comply. The pocket.

As soon as it is available for my risk group I will take it. My mask wearing, avoiding indoor places as much as I can and social distancing will continue until sufficient people have been vaccinated. I am assuming that employers can dictate vaccinations for their workers and I am assuming that at some point airlines and cruise ships will require them for their passengers. I'm also assuming that countries will require them for travel.

This thread has been viewed 692704 times.

Back