Health New Coronavirus in China

"NEW: A @FEMA
official tells @CBSNews
, the agency is finalizing a request to the Pentagon for 10,000 service members to assist in administering the COVID-19 vaccine. Military personnel will be sent to as many as 100 federally-run vaccination sites nationwide."

It's about freaking time. This was a no brainer from the beginning of this whole thing.

Also, apparently there's some concern about giving the vaccine to pregnant women. I wonder if it makes sense to give it to people with active cancer?

The good news is that the infection rate is dropping precipitously in Israel even after one shot. They made a risky choice, using all their stock to give as many shots to as many people as possible, i.e. not holding in reserve vaccine for the second shot, but it seems to have paid off. Now, they're waiting for the supplies to start administering the second shot.

"NEW: A @FEMA
official tells @CBSNews
, the agency is finalizing a request to the Pentagon for 10,000 service members to assist in administering the COVID-19 vaccine. Military personnel will be sent to as many as 100 federally-run vaccination sites nationwide."

It's about freaking time. This was a no brainer from the beginning of this whole thing.

Also, apparently there's some concern about giving the vaccine to pregnant women. I wonder if it makes sense to give it to people with active cancer?

The good news is that the infection rate is dropping precipitously in Israel even after one shot. They made a risky choice, using all their stock to give as many shots to as many people as possible, i.e. not holding in reserve vaccine for the second shot, but it seems to have paid off. Now, they're waiting for the supplies to start administering the second shot.

This thing should have been handled by FEMA, day one. I heard about 30% of healthcare workers don't even want to take the vaccine! Clearly some are bozos that are too busy choreographing Tik Tok videos.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...thcare-workers-refuse-covid-19-vaccine-access

This thing should have been handled by FEMA, day one. I heard about 30% of healthcare workers don't even want to take the vaccine! Clearly some are bozos that are too busy choreographing Tik Tok videos.

https://www.latimes.com/california/...thcare-workers-refuse-covid-19-vaccine-access

Well, there are health care workers and health care workers. They are offering it to 28 year old porters and cafeteria workers and cleaners, not just front line people who are working with patients.

Meanwhile, older people are left vulnerable.

FEMA should have been in charge, yes, but not the CDC, as this is an administrative task, not something to be done or tested in a lab or even the evaluation of test results by scientists.

Even FEMA itself could never administer the shots; it's just a small group of administrators. They have to farm it out to some other institutions to administer it, and the stupidity of the CDC having originally proposed that pharmacy chains like CVS and Wahlgreens could do it is beyond belief. Clearly these people have minions go to the pharmacy for them. Each outlet has maybe two pharmacists. How were they ever going to be able to not only administer it but check eligibility?

These were recommendations made by scientists and public health administrators in the "old" Task Force, who are now on Biden's "Board". It's 1984; all playing with words and mirrors. Just give the group in charge a different name so the same group of people can evade responsibility for all their stupid decisions.

I also see we've rejoined the WHO, the same WHO which said travel bans were a bad idea and masks wouldn't help. Could they have been that stupid? The first I understand; China was breathing down their necks not to ban international travel, while, of course, it banned internal travel. However, what about the second? How could they possibly have said that.

After all of this, we're supposed to trust them again? Well, I, for one, will never take what they say at face value ever again. All of the members at that time should be named and asked for an apology. An explanation would be great too.

Put Biden and De Blasio and Cuomo and Pelosi on the spot too. The damn tapes of them saying it was xenophobic to ban travel from China are there, as are news clips of De Blasio, that idiot, telling everybody to go to the Chinese New Year Parade and all the other parades. How many people got infected at those mass gatherings? How many died?

Not that Trump was any better with his mass rallies.

Stupidity on all sides.

Once it's shown that supposedly neutral scientific organizations are slanting information for political reasons you can't expect people to trust what the "scientists" say, anymore.

Things just go from bad to worse. One of the vaccines is only 60% effective against the South African version, which means even people vaccinated with the first vaccines would need a booster, or the pharmaceutical companies have to go back to the drawing board and produce a vaccine which is effective against the original, the British, and the South African version. That means 2021 is shot as well.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/01/28/...outh-africa.html?referringSource=articleShare

The other take away is that this thing can keep mutating, and contrary to what the WHO and CDC and Fauci told us, it's mutating into worse strains. That isn't supposed to happen; viruses are supposed to mutate into less virulent forms the vast majority of the time.

What the hell were those Chinese scientists doing in that Wuhan Lab? What might they inadvertently, perhaps, unleashed?

White New Yorkers Get Vaccine at Double the Rate of Minorities, City Data Shows:

r0EDPqS.png

White New Yorkers Get Vaccine at Double the Rate of Minorities, City Data Shows (msn.com)

Is this really a wonder considering these findings?

nQTr2Vf.png

Trust the media to never try to find a reason other than racism. That's the default and only setting.

Trust the media to never try to find a reason other than racism. That's the default and only setting.

If these people actually cared about black lives, they would put two and two, together.

Read this story and weep. This, after masks, is the biggest failure—both scientific and communication—of the pandemic in Western nations: the airborne nature of the pathogen. CDC changed this guidance last October. Japan and many other nations had it right on *February* of 2020.

Six feet and 15 minutes became coronavirus gospel. The NFL had data that showed otherwise: The virus could be spread in under 15 minutes and from over six feet. https://on.wsj.com/3j3ZjDW

Well, I was saying it here in February 2020/;Not all Americans are stupid or blindly follow what ANY organization says. Use your own common sense first.

Last edited:
So now that there is a deadly new variant, vaccine rollout is under-performing, and people are getting sick at a rapid pace; Gov. Cuomo has decided it is a good time to bring back indoor-dining.

That's brilliant...

https://ny.eater.com/2021/2/1/22260633/nyc-indoor-dining-cuomo-reopening-reasons

The people who think this is a conspiracy (I am not one of them) must feel vindicated! Looks like Democrats are also willing to sacrifice human-life to keep the economy afloat. It is only evil and white supremacist when Republicans do that, I guess.

Is this really a wonder considering these findings?

nQTr2Vf.png

As an aside, apparently this whole Latinx thing, is a way to make it gender neutral. I know many Hispanics, and they never refer to themselves as such. I am sure they are as appalled by this stupidity, as I am.

Last edited:
You can't be a dope and graduate from pharmacy school, so I don't get it. Maybe he's just nuts.

Corona is so obviously man-made, and it's too bad many people can't understand how easy it is to engineer a deadly virus. All it takes is a handful of experts in a small lab.

It's an absolute disgrace.

Then it will be another year to vaccinate against the newer more serious strain. I'm sorry I'm praised Cuomo so much. He's doing a terrible job with the distribution of the vaccine; it's chaos.

Oh, and he proudly announced he opened 35 more sites. All are in black, Hispanic areas and community centers, and one is in an Islamic center.

All well and good, but what about white Americans over 60? Is it ok for them to just die? Well, he sent all those Covid patients to nursing homes, so I guess we know where he stands.

It's an absolute disgrace.

Then it will be another year to vaccinate against the newer more serious strain. I'm sorry I'm praised Cuomo so much. He's doing a terrible job with the distribution of the vaccine; it's chaos.

Oh, and he proudly announced he opened 35 more sites. All are in black, Hispanic areas and community centers, and one is in an Islamic center.

All well and good, but what about white Americans over 60? Is it ok for them to just die? Well, he sent all those Covid patients to nursing homes, so I guess we know where he stands.

I did some of that too, but in the end he proved to be just all talk. He is a clown, and Phil Murphy is even worse. NJ is one of the least vaccinated states, relative to population.

Frustration Is Spreading Faster Than the Vaccine Is

America’s distribution plan is no more fair or logical than a Soviet-style queue for cabbage.

Signs that we live in a dying superpower are all around us.

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/02/americas-soviet-style-vaccine-rollout/617942/

This thread has been viewed 692964 times.

Back