Asian "grooming gangs" in England

The Chinese with their concentration camps for Uighurs is an excellent example. Where is the condemnation in the UN? Where are the marches, and petitions, and calls for boycotts? Where is the acknowledgement and condemnation of the Saudis, who still practice slavery? There are Europeans who even turn a blind eye to Muslims practicing child marriage and female genital mutilation, but they want to outlaw kosher butchers.

maybe it's different in the US but here those countries are criticised the whole time. and when germany sells weapons to the saudis the protest usually comes from the left political spectrum. also what about trumps support for saudi arabia?
https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/na...administration-has-done-saudi-arabia-n1026926

i never heard of europeans who agree or ignore child marriage or female genital mutiliation. child marriage is outlawed already and female genital mutiliation is also criminalised in the EU.

Last edited:
Plenty of Russian gangs in the US and then plenty of Albanian gangs also. There are plenty of Albanian criminals still in Greece.

In Greece there have been many Albanian criminals because of proximity, so they are overrepresented. But not in Europe, and Spain especially. Morocco is 35 million people, no way Albanians can dominate illicit narcotic trade in Spain, not to mention Polish and Ukrainian mafia that are way more sophisticated and organized. In USA the dominant mafia is Blacks and Latinos, Russians are a very small part of it.

But in May 2019 it was estimated that there were at least 73 grooming gangs operating in the UK. The inability of South Yorkshire Police and other forces to act professionally and speak openly and plainly about the ethnicity of on-street child abusers is a significant factor in why these horrific offences have gone undetected for so long and it remains a significant factor today.

When Jack Straw ( I think his name was) spoke in UK parliament about the issue, was not rape. If rape happens the police will come after them until catch or shoot them dead, gang or not gang. The issue was they were dating English women consensually, sometimes impregnating them but never marring them creating social problems. But they were not behaving the same way with their women. Because of large number of Asians behaving this way created the need to warn vulnerable white girls from this behavior of Asians, and warn the population of gang nature of Asians(Pakistanis in general).

When Jack Straw ( I think his name was) spoke in UK parliament about the issue, was not rape. If rape happens the police will come after them until catch or shoot them dead, gang or not gang. The issue was they were dating English women consensually, sometimes impregnating them but never marring them creating social problems. But they were not behaving the same way with their women. Because of large number of Asians behaving this way created the need to warn vulnerable white girls from this behavior of Asians, and warn the population of gang nature of Asians(Pakistanis in general).

Stop spreading such complete misinformation. This wasn't about 20 year old women white women having affairs with British Pakistani guys and then they didn't marry them.

It helps to educate oneself before opining.

This was indeed about rape and when it wasn't about "actual" rape it was about grooming vulnerable CHILDREN from dysfunctional families with drugs, alcohol, gifts etc.

Eventually some men were convicted. Not enough of them, however, and not harshly enough. I always did think chemical castration has its place.

"The abuse of underage girls that occurred in 2008 and 2009 centred around two takeaways in Heywood near Rochdale. Despite one victim going to the police in 2008 to report the child grooming, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) decided not to prosecute two men, invoking the witness's credibility.Attempts by Rochdale Crisis Intervention Team co-ordinator for the NHS, Sara Rowbotham to alert police and authorities to "patterns of sexual abuse" were ignored. Between 2003 and 2014, Sara Rowbotham, made more than 180 attempts to alert police and social services but was told the witnesses were not reliable.[14]
As a result of the CPS dropping the case, the police halted their investigation, which was resumed when a second girl made complaints of a similar nature in December 2009.[15] The CPS's original decision was overturned in 2011 when a new chief prosecutor for the region, Nazir Afzal, a first generation British-Pakistani,[16] was appointed.[2]
The victims, vulnerable teenagers from deprived, dysfunctional backgrounds, were targeted in "honeypot locations" where young people congregated, such as takeaway food shops. One victim, a 15-year-old known as the Honey Monster, acted as a recruiter, procuring girls as young as 13 for the gang. The victims were coerced and bribed into keeping quiet about the abuse by a combination of alcohol and drugs, food, small sums of money and other gifts.[1][2]
The oldest person to be convicted, Shabir Ahmed,[17] was for a while the main trafficker of the victims. On one occasion he ordered a girl aged 15 to have sex with Kabeer Hassan, as a "treat" for his birthday — Hassan then raped the girl himself.[18] Abdul Aziz, a married father of three, took over from Shabir Ahmed as the main trafficker and was paid by various men to supply underage girls for sex.[18]
Victims were physically assaulted and raped by as many as five men at a time,[1] or obliged to have sex with "several men in a day, several times a week".[9] The victims, plied with drugs and alcohol, were passed around friends and family,[19] and taken to various locations in the north of England, including Rochdale, Oldham, Nelson, Bradford and Leeds.[1] The abusers paid small sums of money for the encounters.[1] One 13-year-old victim recounted that, after being forced to have sex in exchange for vodka, her abuser immediately raped her again and gave her £40 to not say anything about the incident.[19] Among the incidents recorded by the police were a 15-year-old victim too drunk to recall being raped by 20 men, one after the other; and another victim so drunk that she vomited over the side of the bed as she was being raped by two men.[2] One thirteen-year-old victim had an abortion after becoming pregnant.[9]"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rochdale_child_sex_abuse_ring

The problem is the Left is always putting people in boxes. And then, they consider they have the right to reduce the rights of some people in some boxes (the ones considered to be privileged) in order to give more rights to people in other boxes (the ones considered to be not-privileged).

There are many problems with this approach. One is that it is impossible to put people in the "right boxes". Another one is that Left wingers are not "good people, willing to do good", but people who try to get the most benefit for themselves.

As a consequence, what happens is that this process of making people with different rights (as opposed to everybody having the same rights) creates real discrimination. But this real discrimination is invisible, since the discriminated people are the ones considered to be "privileged" by the media, so **** with them.

Putting people in boxes is the beginning of all evil. For example, saying "you are Muslim, so you are bad" is bad. However, it is not bad to recognize that Muslims have a higher propensity to bad behaviour than Europeans, in Europe. Also, men (like me) have a higher propensity to bad behaviour than women, and this does not mean that men should be stripped from their rights.

But recognizing that statistically certain groups behave in certain ways is good. Prohibiting that people have this knowledge (as media do) is clearly bad. And as always, the law of unintended consequences kick in big time, for example with the case of Slavic people, who are now "discriminated" in the street (people believe that Slavic people are criminals) when in fact, Slavic people have been signaled because media uses the term "Eastern European gangs" to avoid using the "albano-kosovar" term, but then people relate intuitively the term "Eastern European" with "Slavic-looking", incorrectly. But politically correct media do not care (in fact, they like it, since they hate whiteness).

Well, I couldn't help noticing a bit of an unwitting irony in your post when you said it is impossible to put people in the "right boxes", and putting people in boxes is the beginning of all evil, and then you go on to confidently xlaim that left-wingers always put people in boxes and are not "good people, willing to do good, but people who try to get the most benefit for themselves". You are apparently guilty of the same sin, but not focusing on ethnicity and instead on political/ideological leanings (in a pretty fervent, militantly polarized way as people are wont to do nowadays).

In Greece there have been many Albanian criminals because of proximity, so they are overrepresented. But not in Europe, and Spain especially. Morocco is 35 million people, no way Albanians can dominate illicit narcotic trade in Spain, not to mention Polish and Ukrainian mafia that are way more sophisticated and organized. In USA the dominant mafia is Blacks and Latinos, Russians are a very small part of it.

I never said albano-kosovars dominated criminality in Spain. What I said is that they are very often the responsible, when in the Spanish media talk about "Eastern European gangs".

Albano-kosovars also became very famous (before the politically correct language became widespread, and journalists could describe reality with the right names) in very violent acts. In Spain, criminality is not very high, and the criminality that exists, is low intensity. Instead, albano-kosovars pushed violent crimes to a level never seen in Spain before (they were mostly trained in the military, if I recall correctly).

Well, I couldn't help noticing a bit of an unwitting irony in your post when you said it is impossible to put people in the "right boxes", and putting people in boxes is the beginning of all evil, and then you go on to confidently xlaim that left-wingers always put people in boxes and are not "good people, willing to do good, but people who try to get the most benefit for themselves". You are apparently guilty of the same sin, but not focusing on ethnicity and instead on political/ideological leanings (in a pretty fervent, militantly polarized way as people are wont to do nowadays).

Maybe you are right, at least partly. I am willing to concede my faults. And despite my claim, I do not think left wingers are bad per se. I think they are (often) bad now. Maybe one hundred years ago, they were good people.

The key issue is to be able to concede one is sometimes (often?) wrong. Me, I am the first to accept this, and to accept that others may enrich me with their opinions.

My alarms start to sound when I see people acting religiously on their opinions. In other periods of history, those were probably fascists, communists ... Now, I think the danger comes from the Left.

But I could be wrong.

Maybe you are right, at least partly. I am willing to concede my faults. And despite my claim, I do not think left wingers are bad per se. I think they are (often) bad now. Maybe one hundred years ago, they were good people.

The key issue is to be able to concede one is sometimes (often?) wrong. Me, I am the first to accept this, and to accept that others may enrich me with their opinions.

My alarms start to sound when I see people acting religiously on their opinions. In other periods of history, those were probably fascists, communists ... Now, I think the danger comes from the Left.

But I could be wrong.

there shouldn't be left or right people
each individual should make up his own mind on each seperate issue
but there are to many people always listening to the same propaganda, be it left or right propaganda

Stop spreading such complete misinformation. This wasn't about 20 year old women white women having affairs with British Pakistani guys and then they didn't marry them.

This was indeed about rape and when it wasn't about "actual" rape it was about grooming vulnerable CHILDREN from dysfunctional families with drugs, alcohol, gifts etc.

Eventually some men were convicted. Not enough of them, however, and not harshly enough. I always did think chemical castration has its place.

"The abuse of underage girls that occurred in 2008 and 2009 centred around two takeaways in Heywood near Rochdale. Despite one victim going to the police in 2008 to report the child grooming, the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) decided not to prosecute two men, invoking the witness's credibility.Attempts by Rochdale Crisis Intervention Team co-ordinator for the NHS, Sara Rowbotham to alert police and authorities to "patterns of sexual abuse" were ignored. Between 2003 and 2014, Sara Rowbotham, made more than 180 attempts to alert police and social services but was told the witnesses were not reliable.[14]
As a result of the CPS dropping the case, the police halted their investigation, which was resumed when a second girl made complaints of a similar nature in December 2009.[15] The CPS's original decision was overturned in 2011 when a new chief prosecutor for the region, Nazir Afzal, a first generation British-Pakistani,[16] was appointed.[2]
The victims, vulnerable teenagers from deprived, dysfunctional backgrounds, were targeted in "honeypot locations" where young people congregated, such as takeaway food shops. One victim, a 15-year-old known as the Honey Monster, acted as a recruiter, procuring girls as young as 13 for the gang. The victims were coerced and bribed into keeping quiet about the abuse by a combination of alcohol and drugs, food, small sums of money and other gifts.[1][2]
The oldest person to be convicted, Shabir Ahmed,[17] was for a while the main trafficker of the victims. On one occasion he ordered a girl aged 15 to have sex with Kabeer Hassan, as a "treat" for his birthday — Hassan then raped the girl himself.[18] Abdul Aziz, a married father of three, took over from Shabir Ahmed as the main trafficker and was paid by various men to supply underage girls for sex.[18]
Victims were physically assaulted and raped by as many as five men at a time,[1] or obliged to have sex with "several men in a day, several times a week".[9] The victims, plied with drugs and alcohol, were passed around friends and family,[19] and taken to various locations in the north of England, including Rochdale, Oldham, Nelson, Bradford and Leeds.[1] The abusers paid small sums of money for the encounters.[1] One 13-year-old victim recounted that, after being forced to have sex in exchange for vodka, her abuser immediately raped her again and gave her £40 to not say anything about the incident.[19] Among the incidents recorded by the police were a 15-year-old victim too drunk to recall being raped by 20 men, one after the other; and another victim so drunk that she vomited over the side of the bed as she was being raped by two men.[2] One thirteen-year-old victim had an abortion after becoming pregnant.[9]"

[/QU

You over react Angela! Nobody is spreading misinformation! Probably you spilled a hot spoon of soup while writing! I was talkin for 10 years ago, not now.

I never said albano-kosovars dominated criminality in Spain. What I said is that they are very often the responsible, when in the Spanish media talk about "Eastern European gangs".

Albano-kosovars also became very famous (before the politically correct language became widespread, and journalists could describe reality with the right names) in very violent acts. In Spain, criminality is not very high, and the criminality that exists, is low intensity. Instead, albano-kosovars pushed violent crimes to a level never seen in Spain before (they were mostly trained in the military, if I recall correctly).

The same thing happened in Greece @farstar. Now my family and I have known many Albanians that came to Greece for work. They are very hard workers that scrimped and saved and made something of themselves. Some of them became Greek citizens, others went back to Albania and bought houses and opened up shops. But it is the .5% of Albanian/Kossovars that came to Greece that brought violent crime to levels never seen in Greece. Before that, the only violent crimes were crimes of passion and in the modern era those were actually going down. So the reputation of Albanians/Kossovars now is of a violent race when only very few engage in such behavior.

Lol you people are so pathetic.

[/QU

You over react Angela! Nobody is spreading misinformation! Probably you spilled a hot spoon of soup while writing! I was talkin for 10 years ago, not now.

You're proving my point.

It was precisely ten years ago that this was at its height, although, trust me, we always have sexual predators with us.

The point is that if the discussion is about Asian "grooming gangs", it should be obvious that we're not talking about a twenty year old European British woman having an affair with a British Pakistani and then being upset when he marries a Pakistani.

That's stupidity on her part, not a crime!

My nonna used to say you should think twice before you speak.

But I could be wrong.

That must be a very country-specific issue, but my perception is that excessive and widespread political polarization, with people acting like overconfident zealots in their respective political/cultural ideologies, is a much bigger issue all over the political spectrum nowadays than a focus on the Left would make it believe, as if the Left has some kind of problem that is totally specific to it. I don't notice that when I read comments and posts online and read the news. An increasingly large number of people on the Right side of politics are acting in a very militant, black-and-white fashion, and often resorting to downright dehumanization of the Left and other groups that they perceive as adversaries or even personal enemies. Maybe it's not so common in your country, but here where I live, in Brazil, this trend of people "acting religiously on their opinions" has been all over the place, but particularly stronger among right-wingers, the majority of whom are increasingly looking like actual extremist ideologues (sometimes literally "religious" about their political ideology, I have literally read people claiming that certain political leaders of the Brazilian Right are messengers sent by God, and that there is a "crusade" between God and Satan represented by the righteous Right vs. the satanic Left - I swear I'm not kidding).

That must be a very country-specific issue, but my perception is that excessive and widespread political polarization, with people acting like overconfident zealots in their respective political/cultural ideologies, is a much bigger issue all over the political spectrum nowadays than a focus on the Left would make it believe, as if the Left has some kind of problem that is totally specific to it. I don't notice that when I read comments and posts online and read the news. An increasingly large number of people on the Right side of politics are acting in a very militant, black-and-white fashion, and often resorting to downright dehumanization of the Left and other groups that they perceive as adversaries or even personal enemies. Maybe it's not so common in your country, but here where I live, in Brazil, this trend of people "acting religiously on their opinions" has been all over the place, but particularly stronger among right-wingers, the majority of whom are increasingly looking like actual extremist ideologues (sometimes literally "religious" about their political ideology, I have literally read people claiming that certain political leaders of the Brazilian Right are messengers sent by God, and that there is a "crusade" between God and Satan represented by the righteous Right vs. the satanic Left - I swear I'm not kidding).
yes, when I see supporters of Bolsonaro, it seems to me quite a few are religious and dogmatic
but I can assure you, here in western Europe, it is the other way around
the left is not religious, but many of them are very dogmatic
those religious and dogmatic in Brasil seem to act like that because they are raised with the idea they are right in their convictions
here in Europe, school education during the last few decades has been heavily influenced by leftist administrators and teachers
and the dogmatic left is convinced about what they were tought at school when they grew up

apart from schools, the media play an important role too, and national televiosion used to be sponsored and partly managed by the government where the left used to have the majority
religious authorities don't play a role in Europe any more, at least not with the natives

if you have education and the media ..
Fidel Castro is still a hero in his own country
so are Stalin and Lenin, even though they killed more people than Hittler, and most of them were their own countrymen

“The earth is flat. Creationism is the correct science and not the theory of the evolution of species. Rock'n'roll was a KGB invention to destabilize the West and and stimulates drugs, sex, abortion and Satanism. Nazism is left-wing. Indigenous people need to integrate with society to become human. There was no military dictatorship in Brazil. Torturers are heroes and Pinochet saved Chile. Sex education must focus on sexual abstinence.”

These are some of the pearls of thinking of the extreme right that governs Brazil today.

God above all and save yourself if you can.

OMG!!!!

“The earth is flat. Creationism is the correct science and not the theory of the evolution of species. Rock'n'roll was a KGB invention to destabilize the West and and stimulates drugs, sex, abortion and Satanism. Nazism is left-wing. Indigenous people need to integrate with society to become human. There was no military dictatorship in Brazil. Torturers are heroes and Pinochet saved Chile. Sex education must focus on sexual abstinence.”

These are some of the pearls of thinking of the extreme right that governs Brazil today.

God above all and save yourself if you can.

OMG!!!!

Slow down, I'm trying to get this down* . . . : ).

* I think this is a Doonesbury reference

I know it's not funny, but I had an image of Elvis swinging his pelvis around and remembering that news reports from the time had people saying some of the same things. A famous tv host had to have him on the show (showing him only from the waist up) and tell everyone he was a nice, God-fearing boy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMmljYkdr-w

To be fair, Jerry Lee Lewis also thought they were going to hell, not that he stopped singing it.

Someone should tell these people rock and roll developed from blues and other heavily African influenced music. Also, so far as I know, the KGB isn't known for its rhythm.

Someone should also tell them to aim for the horizon and let us watch what happens when they fall off.

It's hard for me to credit that the Catholic Church, whose schools here in the U.S. all teach evolution, and where we have "rock masses", allows this crap to be put out there.

Yes, true, it is country specific. I understand the issue with the extreme right wing in Brazil. But without knowing anything at all about Brazil, it seems clear to me, given the Spanish experience, that Brazilian politicians are amateurs, since they still have not found the Fountain of Youth: declaring oneself of the Left.

This has many advantages: while an extreme right wing policy is really hard to sustain (you need police, etc, since people want to have sex, for example), if you tell "I am of the Left", all your sins are forgiven, despite how despicable human being you are.

Every time I see I am surprised at how well it works. So, be assured that in a few years, these extreme right politicians in Brazil will be "destroyed" by attention-seeking psycopaths, arguing they are from the Left. Then, you will really know what repression is. And you will not be able to complain, since otherwise you will be accused of being a capitalist pig or something.

It should be on the front pages. And it wasn't for 15 years. And that was a political choice, as local police and city authorities kept it quiet.
Just in Rotherham, a small size city of 100 000, of whom only 2/3rds are English, more than 1500 English girls felt pray to Pakistanic pedophilic gangs over a 15 year period(late 90s until 5 years ago).
That's is at least 1 in 20 women of all ages, and if you exclude elderly and middle aged women, then the horrific magnitude of the problem is truly shown.
That's far more than 1 in 10 young women. And if you break down further the ages, as they usually attacked girls between 9 and 15, you could be talking about up to one in 5 girls of those ages, at any time over the last 20 years, was raped by these animals.
Do the Maths yourself.
What's the age pyramid for english females?
Something like that.
thgvgetb.jpg
So we are speaking about the victims as proportion of the 15 to 40 female population(all the girls that they were 10 5-6 years ago, and all the adult females that were at least 10 but below 15, 20 years ago), which are roughly 25% of the female population.
By Rotherham Data, that is 9000 females. The victims were at least 1500. At least.

I am not a leftist but you have to stop accusing the left of condoning pedophilia. The problem was at a local level not at national party level. Where were the parents in all of this? Did they even know where their kids were?

The state of Florida decided to put pedestrian crossings on the beachside community where I live. These pedestrian crossings are not at red lights but between lights. We never had a problem with people getting killed crossing Hwy A1A. You teach your kids how to cross the street in between lights. Well the state decided that we need protecting so they installed these pedestrian crossing lights at great expense and inconvenience. After couple of months we had a 12 year old girl killed at one of these crossings because she trusted that since she pressed the button and the lights were flashing that she was safe and she did not see the truck that was barreling towards her. Ultimately, you are responsible for your own safety and your children's. Teenagers will lie to you. Double check where they are. Limit their social media exposure.

This should not be taken as excusing pedophilia, far from it. But we also have a responsibility to protect our kids and to teach them how not to get in vulnerable situations.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 39419 times.

Back