Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 103

Thread: Asian "grooming gangs" in England

  1. #1
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,800
    Points
    367,204
    Level
    100
    Points: 367,204, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    2 members found this post helpful.

    Asian "grooming gangs" in England



    Asian, by which I assume South Asian gangs "groomed" young English girls for sexual abuse for years without repercussions out of fear it would damage "race relations". Officers were told to go look for offenders of other ethnic groups.

    This is political correctness gone amok and is an absolute disgrace. I hope whoever the incompetents and toadies were who promulgated this policy of neglect were that they all get sacked and prosecuted criminally.

    Disgusting; really disgusting.

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ited-grooming/


    Non si fa il proprio dovere perchè qualcuno ci dica grazie, lo si fa per principio, per se stessi, per la propria dignità. Oriana Fallaci

  2. #2
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    09-06-18
    Posts
    202
    Points
    6,084
    Level
    23
    Points: 6,084, Level: 23
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 466
    Overall activity: 19.0%


    Ethnic group
    Catalan
    Country: Spain - Catalonia



    Asian in the UK usually refers to Pakistan, I believe (in theory, I guess that it would include Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and India, for example, but in practice, and especially in these cases, doublespeak is clear).

  3. #3
    Regular Member Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    TardisBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-02-17
    Posts
    159
    Points
    9,094
    Level
    28
    Points: 9,094, Level: 28
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Overall activity: 0%

    MtDNA haplogroup
    W3a1

    Ethnic group
    Cheesy macaroni
    Country: France



    "Asian" is the politically correct word for Pakistani/Muslim:

    The review refers to “predominantly Asian men” without going into detail about specifics of heritage or other religious or national identities, but elsewhere Margaret Oliver, a detective on the team who had expressed concern about the operation's closure, described the case as men of “largely Pakistani heritage...abusing vulnerable white girls” in Hulme and around Rusholme -- where there are a number of curry and kebab stores along the area's "Curry Mile." The report details how all the victims were “young white females” while the perpetrators are “almost exclusively Asian adult males, many of whom are associated via the Asian restaurant trade.”

    https://www.foxnews.com/world/manche...ooming-scandal

  4. #4
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    09-06-18
    Posts
    202
    Points
    6,084
    Level
    23
    Points: 6,084, Level: 23
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 466
    Overall activity: 19.0%


    Ethnic group
    Catalan
    Country: Spain - Catalonia



    Doublespeak may have negative effects on third people. An example:

    In the same way, currently with the coronavirus, Westerners in the Western world cover their faces, moronically, in front of "Chinese looking" people, many people (at least, in Spain) have a negative view on "Eastern European gangs".

    "Eastern European gangs" is the term always used, referring to really awful activities. My wife is Ukrainian, so I know how this expression has a negative effect on Slavic-looking people.

    However, in reality an overwhelming majority of the "Eastern European gangs" are albano-kosovar gangs, composed of people which are really far away from being Slavic (phenotype, Muslim religion instead of Orthodox ...). Another minority of these gangs are North-Caucasian Russians, which again, are not Slavic at all (phenotype, Muslim religion instead of Orthodox ...).

    There are very few Slavic people in those gangs. But due to the politically correct language of media, Spaniards are completely convinced that Slavic-looking people are dangerous and organizing in gangs. Instead, albano-kosovars are given a free pass, since they are never named in the media.

    Why is this happening? Because it is fine to be racist against white, poor Christians, but not against dark-skinned Muslims. It is the same with Polish people in the UK.

  5. #5
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,595
    Points
    54,042
    Level
    71
    Points: 54,042, Level: 71
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 28.0%


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    Quote Originally Posted by Farstar View Post
    Doublespeak may have negative effects on third people. An example:

    In the same way, currently with the coronavirus, Westerners in the Western world cover their faces, moronically, in front of "Chinese looking" people, many people (at least, in Spain) have a negative view on "Eastern European gangs".

    "Eastern European gangs" is the term always used, referring to really awful activities. My wife is Ukrainian, so I know how this expression has a negative effect on Slavic-looking people.

    However, in reality an overwhelming majority of the "Eastern European gangs" are albano-kosovar gangs, composed of people which are really far away from being Slavic (phenotype, Muslim religion instead of Orthodox ...). Another minority of these gangs are North-Caucasian Russians, which again, are not Slavic at all (phenotype, Muslim religion instead of Orthodox ...).

    There are very few Slavic people in those gangs. But due to the politically correct language of media, Spaniards are completely convinced that Slavic-looking people are dangerous and organizing in gangs. Instead, albano-kosovars are given a free pass, since they are never named in the media.

    Why is this happening? Because it is fine to be racist against white, poor Christians, but not against dark-skinned Muslims. It is the same with Polish people in the UK.
    yes, I recognise this

  6. #6
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,595
    Points
    54,042
    Level
    71
    Points: 54,042, Level: 71
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 28.0%


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Asian, by which I assume South Asian gangs "groomed" young English girls for sexual abuse for years without repercussions out of fear it would damage "race relations". Officers were told to go look for offenders of other ethnic groups.

    This is political correctness gone amok and is an absolute disgrace. I hope whoever the incompetents and toadies were who promulgated this policy of neglect were that they all get sacked and prosecuted criminally.

    Disgusting; really disgusting.

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ited-grooming/
    those 'incompetents' won't be punished, on the contrary, the reappear on the front scene from time to time as they are the spokesmen for a large group of fundamentalists who realy believe that all immigrants are sincere and have to be protected from all those white natives who descend from those white colonists that created all diseaster in the world that was in perfect harmony before

    they created the immigrant policies in Europe which now have proven so naive and ineffective

  7. #7
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    09-06-18
    Posts
    202
    Points
    6,084
    Level
    23
    Points: 6,084, Level: 23
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 466
    Overall activity: 19.0%


    Ethnic group
    Catalan
    Country: Spain - Catalonia



    1 members found this post helpful.
    The problem is the Left is always putting people in boxes. And then, they consider they have the right to reduce the rights of some people in some boxes (the ones considered to be privileged) in order to give more rights to people in other boxes (the ones considered to be not-privileged).

    There are many problems with this approach. One is that it is impossible to put people in the "right boxes". Another one is that Left wingers are not "good people, willing to do good", but people who try to get the most benefit for themselves.

    As a consequence, what happens is that this process of making people with different rights (as opposed to everybody having the same rights) creates real discrimination. But this real discrimination is invisible, since the discriminated people are the ones considered to be "privileged" by the media, so **** with them.

    Putting people in boxes is the beginning of all evil. For example, saying "you are Muslim, so you are bad" is bad. However, it is not bad to recognize that Muslims have a higher propensity to bad behaviour than Europeans, in Europe. Also, men (like me) have a higher propensity to bad behaviour than women, and this does not mean that men should be stripped from their rights.

    But recognizing that statistically certain groups behave in certain ways is good. Prohibiting that people have this knowledge (as media do) is clearly bad. And as always, the law of unintended consequences kick in big time, for example with the case of Slavic people, who are now "discriminated" in the street (people believe that Slavic people are criminals) when in fact, Slavic people have been signaled because media uses the term "Eastern European gangs" to avoid using the "albano-kosovar" term, but then people relate intuitively the term "Eastern European" with "Slavic-looking", incorrectly. But politically correct media do not care (in fact, they like it, since they hate whiteness).

  8. #8
    Banned Achievements:
    1 year registered

    Join Date
    31-03-18
    Posts
    365

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a2a(m223)(L801)

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Farstar View Post
    Doublespeak may have negative effects on third people. An example:

    In the same way, currently with the coronavirus, Westerners in the Western world cover their faces, moronically, in front of "Chinese looking" people, many people (at least, in Spain) have a negative view on "Eastern European gangs".

    "Eastern European gangs" is the term always used, referring to really awful activities. My wife is Ukrainian, so I know how this expression has a negative effect on Slavic-looking people.

    However, in reality an overwhelming majority of the "Eastern European gangs" are albano-kosovar gangs, composed of people which are really far away from being Slavic (phenotype, Muslim religion instead of Orthodox ...). Another minority of these gangs are North-Caucasian Russians, which again, are not Slavic at all (phenotype, Muslim religion instead of Orthodox ...).

    There are very few Slavic people in those gangs. But due to the politically correct language of media, Spaniards are completely convinced that Slavic-looking people are dangerous and organizing in gangs. Instead, albano-kosovars are given a free pass, since they are never named in the media.

    Why is this happening? Because it is fine to be racist against white, poor Christians, but not against dark-skinned Muslims. It is the same with Polish people in the UK.
    Are you for or against independence? Yes there are Albano-Kosovar gangs in Spain, but they are nothing compared to Slavic gangs. Slavs are an ethnicity of 400 millions in Europe compared to 4 millions Albano-Kosovars. For every one gang Albanians produce there are 100 Slavs. So I guess the press is right when talking about Slavic gangs

  9. #9
    Banned Achievements:
    1 year registered

    Join Date
    31-03-18
    Posts
    365

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2a2a(m223)(L801)

    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Asian, by which I assume South Asian gangs "groomed" young English girls for sexual abuse for years without repercussions out of fear it would damage "race relations". Officers were told to go look for offenders of other ethnic groups.

    This is political correctness gone amok and is an absolute disgrace. I hope whoever the incompetents and toadies were who promulgated this policy of neglect were that they all get sacked and prosecuted criminally.

    Disgusting; really disgusting.

    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/202...ited-grooming/
    Don't believe whatever you read! South Asians have always been in crosshairs about their behavior. I have heard the issue talked in parliament maybe 10 years before. This article is written by someone who wants the issue in front pages. English are tolerant but not to the point one can play with them!

  10. #10
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    09-06-18
    Posts
    202
    Points
    6,084
    Level
    23
    Points: 6,084, Level: 23
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 466
    Overall activity: 19.0%


    Ethnic group
    Catalan
    Country: Spain - Catalonia



    Quote Originally Posted by Tutkun Arnaut View Post
    Are you for or against independence? Yes there are Albano-Kosovar gangs in Spain, but they are nothing compared to Slavic gangs. Slavs are an ethnicity of 400 millions in Europe compared to 4 millions Albano-Kosovars. For every one gang Albanians produce there are 100 Slavs. So I guess the press is right when talking about Slavic gangs
    Wrong argument. What matters for perceptions is the amount of crime per thousand people, not the total amount of crime.

    In Spain, most Russians are either golden visa holders (so, quite wealthy; of course, it could be they are criminals in their own country, but almost never here) or they came here many years ago, especially to work in agriculture.

    Other Eastern Europeans, like Slovaks or Czechs, never give problems.

    So, no, white-skinned, Orthodox Slavs do not give specific problems as a population group (of course, some individuals will, as Catalans / Spaniards / French / ...).

  11. #11
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,595
    Points
    54,042
    Level
    71
    Points: 54,042, Level: 71
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 28.0%


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tutkun Arnaut View Post
    Don't believe whatever you read! South Asians have always been in crosshairs about their behavior. I have heard the issue talked in parliament maybe 10 years before. This article is written by someone who wants the issue in front pages. English are tolerant but not to the point one can play with them!
    maybe it didn't happen any more in recent years, but the story is true
    there have been, not more than 10 years ago, gangs of well organised Pakistani Muslims raping vulnerable young white girls and they were never properly investigated by the authorities because of fear to be labeled racist

  12. #12
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Join Date
    18-03-17
    Posts
    411
    Points
    2,966
    Level
    15
    Points: 2,966, Level: 15
    Level completed: 72%, Points required for next Level: 84
    Overall activity: 4.0%


    Ethnic group
    swiss,italian
    Country: Germany



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Farstar View Post
    Doublespeak may have negative effects on third people. An example:

    In the same way, currently with the coronavirus, Westerners in the Western world cover their faces, moronically, in front of "Chinese looking" people, many people (at least, in Spain) have a negative view on "Eastern European gangs".

    "Eastern European gangs" is the term always used, referring to really awful activities. My wife is Ukrainian, so I know how this expression has a negative effect on Slavic-looking people.

    However, in reality an overwhelming majority of the "Eastern European gangs" are albano-kosovar gangs, composed of people which are really far away from being Slavic (phenotype, Muslim religion instead of Orthodox ...). Another minority of these gangs are North-Caucasian Russians, which again, are not Slavic at all (phenotype, Muslim religion instead of Orthodox ...).

    There are very few Slavic people in those gangs. But due to the politically correct language of media, Spaniards are completely convinced that Slavic-looking people are dangerous and organizing in gangs. Instead, albano-kosovars are given a free pass, since they are never named in the media.

    Why is this happening? Because it is fine to be racist against white, poor Christians, but not against dark-skinned Muslims. It is the same with Polish people in the UK.
    as if spain could be racist against albanians, their phenotype is not much darker than the one in spain. is it also racist to target spanish criminals? are they called western european instead? stop with this "brown skinned muslim" nonsense.
    eastern european gangs do exist, i doubt muslim albanians are the majority.
    here just one recent example

    https://www.bayradio.fm/spanish-poli...g-traffickers/

    another one
    https://eu-ocs.com/polish-criminal-o...n-up-in-spain/

    why they label albanians as eastern europe? maybe it's because the media wants to have recognisable black sheeps. when people read eastern europe they already have feelings against this group. albanians are rather unknown in spain, a blank sheet.

  13. #13
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    25-06-18
    Posts
    642
    Points
    9,957
    Level
    30
    Points: 9,957, Level: 30
    Level completed: 2%, Points required for next Level: 593
    Overall activity: 77.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    R1b-M269 (LDNA)
    MtDNA haplogroup
    U5a1b

    Ethnic group
    Thracian
    Country: Greece



    Plenty of Russian gangs in the US and then plenty of Albanian gangs also. There are plenty of Albanian criminals still in Greece.

  14. #14
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    shissem@san.rr.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    07-05-17
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    310
    Points
    10,601
    Level
    31
    Points: 10,601, Level: 31
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 649
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a-Z726
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1a4a1h

    Ethnic group
    English/German
    Country: USA - California



    Let's get back on topic. The issue is, I believe, that in the quest to avoid being racist or engendering racism (for instance, by calling South Asians/Pakistanis rapists) the government denies the truth about the specific offense that is there for everyone to see. This gives the racists, who of course do exist, reason to distrust anything the government says when it preaches about equality. If the government won't tell the truth about something this egregious (and aren't women supposed to be one of the victim groups we protect?), then what else are they lying about?

  15. #15
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran
    ihype02's Avatar
    Join Date
    12-10-16
    Posts
    348
    Points
    2,855
    Level
    15
    Points: 2,855, Level: 15
    Level completed: 35%, Points required for next Level: 195
    Overall activity: 12.0%


    Country: Albania



    Quote Originally Posted by Farstar View Post
    Wrong argument. What matters for perceptions is the amount of crime per thousand people, not the total amount of crime.

    In Spain, most Russians are either golden visa holders (so, quite wealthy; of course, it could be they are criminals in their own country, but almost never here) or they came here many years ago, especially to work in agriculture.

    Other Eastern Europeans, like Slovaks or Czechs, never give problems.

    So, no, white-skinned, Orthodox Slavs do not give specific problems as a population group (of course, some individuals will, as Catalans / Spaniards / French / ...).
    I rarely see Albanian criminals being called just Eastern Europeans and as for the Southern Asians, everyone in the West know who the Asian criminals usually are, no need to complain about their fame the stereotypes are already there.

  16. #16
    Dominique_NUit Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    02-05-17
    Posts
    95
    Points
    2,104
    Level
    12
    Points: 2,104, Level: 12
    Level completed: 85%, Points required for next Level: 46
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a2b--PF6863
    MtDNA haplogroup
    HV16

    Country: USA - New York



    There is also a class angle to the grooming scandal, as victims are almost universally young English working-class girls. It doesn't affect the opinion-making classes.

  17. #17
    Regular Member Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    TardisBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-02-17
    Posts
    159
    Points
    9,094
    Level
    28
    Points: 9,094, Level: 28
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Overall activity: 0%

    MtDNA haplogroup
    W3a1

    Ethnic group
    Cheesy macaroni
    Country: France



    In France, in 2017, a Jewish woman was murdered by an African Muslim man. See below how French justice chose to handle the case to avoid "stirring up islamophobia":

    An appeals court ruling that a man who killed a Jewish woman in her home while shouting Quranic verses is unfit to stand trial is prompting outraged reactions from French Jews who fear it sets a dangerous precedent that will undermine the fight against anti-Semitism.
    Kobili Troare admitted to killing 67-year-old Sarah Halimi in 2017 in a long and gruesome beating in which neighbors heard him quoting from the Quran and calling his victim a “demon.” But despite Troare having no history of mental illness, the Paris Appeals Court earlier this month upheld a lower court ruling that Traore is unfit to stand trial because he had a “delirious episode” brought on by his consumption of marijuana. The judge in the case also determined that Troare was anti-Semitic.
    It “left me speechless,” Francis Kalifat, the president of the CRIF umbrella group of French Jewish communities, wrote last week in an emotional open letter to the head of the court.
    “Does the court wish to set a new jurisprudence in our country, making cannabis, which is normally an aggravating factor, a mitigating one for an anti-Semitic murder?” Kalifat asked.
    Traore is not the first killer of Jews to avoid standing trial in France. In 2003, Abel Amastaibou told his mother that he was “going to heaven” for killing a Jew after stabbing Sebastian Selam to death. Amastaibou, a Muslim, was found unfit to stand trial despite having no prior history of mental illness.
    In 2015, another Muslim with no prior history of mental illness, Farid Haddouche, was deemed unfit to stand trial for stabbing Jews in Marseille — though further inquiries, conducted amid an outcry, ultimately led to his sentencing to four years in jail.

  18. #18
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,595
    Points
    54,042
    Level
    71
    Points: 54,042, Level: 71
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 28.0%


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    Quote Originally Posted by TardisBlue View Post
    In France, in 2017, a Jewish woman was murdered by an African Muslim man. See below how French justice chose to handle the case to avoid "stirring up islamophobia":

    An appeals court ruling that a man who killed a Jewish woman in her home while shouting Quranic verses is unfit to stand trial is prompting outraged reactions from French Jews who fear it sets a dangerous precedent that will undermine the fight against anti-Semitism.
    Kobili Troare admitted to killing 67-year-old Sarah Halimi in 2017 in a long and gruesome beating in which neighbors heard him quoting from the Quran and calling his victim a “demon.” But despite Troare having no history of mental illness, the Paris Appeals Court earlier this month upheld a lower court ruling that Traore is unfit to stand trial because he had a “delirious episode” brought on by his consumption of marijuana. The judge in the case also determined that Troare was anti-Semitic.
    It “left me speechless,” Francis Kalifat, the president of the CRIF umbrella group of French Jewish communities, wrote last week in an emotional open letter to the head of the court.
    “Does the court wish to set a new jurisprudence in our country, making cannabis, which is normally an aggravating factor, a mitigating one for an anti-Semitic murder?” Kalifat asked.
    Traore is not the first killer of Jews to avoid standing trial in France. In 2003, Abel Amastaibou told his mother that he was “going to heaven” for killing a Jew after stabbing Sebastian Selam to death. Amastaibou, a Muslim, was found unfit to stand trial despite having no prior history of mental illness.
    In 2015, another Muslim with no prior history of mental illness, Farid Haddouche, was deemed unfit to stand trial for stabbing Jews in Marseille — though further inquiries, conducted amid an outcry, ultimately led to his sentencing to four years in jail.
    This has nothing to do with the subject of this thread and there is no proof whatsoever that French justice chose to handle the case to avoid "stirring up islamophobia".

  19. #19
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,800
    Points
    367,204
    Level
    100
    Points: 367,204, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Well, I certainly think Tardis Blue's post is in line with what we're talking about, which is that western European countries are shamelessly kowtowing to their Muslim residents.

    Whether there is sufficient proof in these two cases I don't know, but it's well known that crimes against Jews by Muslims are sometimes ignored, as crimes against working class white girls in England were ignored.

    Do you think there's another exodus of Jews from Europe for no reason?

    When the victims of "Muslim" crime are white, Christian girls we accept news reports, but when it's Jews we don't?
    Last edited by Angela; 01-02-20 at 02:30.

  20. #20
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered10000 Experience Points
    shissem@san.rr.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    07-05-17
    Location
    San Diego, California
    Posts
    310
    Points
    10,601
    Level
    31
    Points: 10,601, Level: 31
    Level completed: 8%, Points required for next Level: 649
    Overall activity: 5.0%

    Y-DNA haplogroup
    G2a-Z726
    MtDNA haplogroup
    K1a4a1h

    Ethnic group
    English/German
    Country: USA - California



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Yes. The point is that the govt (and media) is willing to lie to us when it concerns a favored group. This breaks the democratic bond.

    All I want is to be treated as an individual who has rights no greater nor no less than any other.

  21. #21
    Regular Member Achievements:
    1 year registered5000 Experience Points

    Join Date
    09-06-18
    Posts
    202
    Points
    6,084
    Level
    23
    Points: 6,084, Level: 23
    Level completed: 7%, Points required for next Level: 466
    Overall activity: 19.0%


    Ethnic group
    Catalan
    Country: Spain - Catalonia



    Quote Originally Posted by Ailchu View Post
    as if spain could be racist against albanians, their phenotype is not much darker than the one in spain. is it also racist to target spanish criminals? are they called western european instead? stop with this "brown skinned muslim" nonsense.
    eastern european gangs do exist, i doubt muslim albanians are the majority.
    here just one recent example

    https://www.bayradio.fm/spanish-poli...g-traffickers/

    another one
    https://eu-ocs.com/polish-criminal-o...n-up-in-spain/

    why they label albanians as eastern europe? maybe it's because the media wants to have recognisable black sheeps. when people read eastern europe they already have feelings against this group. albanians are rather unknown in spain, a blank sheet.
    My point is not that albano-kosovars are dark-skinned, but that phenotypically they are clearly different from Slavs. And Slavs are innocent bystanders that are assuming all the bad negative effects, of actions they are not responsible for, due to the evilness of politically correct journalists.

  22. #22
    Advisor Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points
    bicicleur's Avatar
    Join Date
    27-01-13
    Location
    Zwevegem, Belgium
    Posts
    5,595
    Points
    54,042
    Level
    71
    Points: 54,042, Level: 71
    Level completed: 99%, Points required for next Level: 8
    Overall activity: 28.0%


    Country: Belgium - Flanders



    Quote Originally Posted by Angela View Post
    Well, I certainly think Tardis Blue's post is in line with what we're talking about, which is that western European countries are shamelessly kowtowing to their Muslim residents.

    Whether there is sufficient proof in these two cases I don't know, but it's well known that crimes against Jews by Muslims are sometimes ignored, as crimes against working class white girls in England were ignored.

    Do you think there's another exodus of Jews from Europe for no reason?

    When the victims of "Muslim" crime are white, Christian girls we accept news reports, but when it's Jews we don't?
    I told you what the difference is : there is no proof whatsoever that French justice chose to handle the case to avoid "stirring up islamophobia".
    These are insinuations.
    I admit you can question the verdict of the judges and I don't know their motivations, but here certain Jewish media and certain Jewish organisations are blowing things out of proportion.
    Tell me what reasons are there for an exodus of the Jews out of Europe? Is there an exodus? Maybe some find better opportunities elsewhere, but it surely is not because of discrimination or being endagered.

  23. #23
    Regular Member Achievements:
    5000 Experience PointsVeteran
    TardisBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    11-02-17
    Posts
    159
    Points
    9,094
    Level
    28
    Points: 9,094, Level: 28
    Level completed: 58%, Points required for next Level: 256
    Overall activity: 0%

    MtDNA haplogroup
    W3a1

    Ethnic group
    Cheesy macaroni
    Country: France



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by bicicleur View Post
    This has nothing to do with the subject of this thread and there is no proof whatsoever that French justice chose to handle the case to avoid "stirring up islamophobia".
    I do think it has a lot to do with the subjet of this thread. Double standards are constantly applied, some racist crimes are hushed because they're committed by certain minorities, when such crimes make the news, they "edit" the name of the perpetrator (for ie, they choose a French sounding name) or avoid mentioning their ethnicity. Why do you think that is? Last year, a Guinean man was brutally murdered in front of his own wife by a Turkish hooligan who hurled racist insults at him. It was barely talked about. If the murderer had been a "White" man, it would have been all over the news.
    Anyway, I stop here. Nowadays, it's impossible to have a rational debate about these issues without people falling into hysteria.

  24. #24
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,800
    Points
    367,204
    Level
    100
    Points: 367,204, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    1 members found this post helpful.
    Quote Originally Posted by TardisBlue View Post
    I do think it has a lot to do with the subjet of this thread. Double standards are constantly applied, some racist crimes are hushed because they're committed by certain minorities, when such crimes make the news, they "edit" the name of the perpetrator (for ie, they choose a French sounding name) or avoid mentioning their ethnicity. Why do you think that is? Last year, a Guinean man was brutally murdered in front of his own wife by a Turkish hooligan who hurled racist insults at him. It was barely talked about. If the murderer had been a "White" man, it would have been all over the news.
    Anyway, I stop here. Nowadays, it's impossible to have a rational debate about these issues without people falling into hysteria.
    I completely agree with you. This is what in the U.S. we call the "WOKE" mentality, and the same situation applies in Britain where free speech is under constant attack, the most recent example being that a scientist investigating group differences in IQ was recently fired.

    Here in the U.S. there was a recent announcement that YALE University will no longer offer a course called Introduction to Art History, because all the artists are WHITE MEN. It's as if Cambridge or Oxford or the most prestigious university in other European countries did this.

    Can you FREAKING believe it? There's been an uproar. We'll see what happens. Every single alumni who has given money to the college should instantly stop funding them. I personally favor people trying to get legislation through Congress that any university engaging in such attempts should lose any and all public funding it may receive. ENOUGH!

    It's like living in Stalinist Russia or China. The government and their media toadies decide the favored groups and distort even history and science to support them.

    If we stop protesting against things like this, Tardis Blue, they will win, and it won't be the kind of world we want to live in or for our children to live in.

  25. #25
    Advisor Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends50000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class
    Awards:
    Posting Award
    Angela's Avatar
    Join Date
    02-01-11
    Posts
    16,800
    Points
    367,204
    Level
    100
    Points: 367,204, Level: 100
    Level completed: 0%, Points required for next Level: 0
    Overall activity: 99.6%


    Ethnic group
    Italian
    Country: USA - New York



    @Bicicleur,
    https://www.ft.com/content/a8f26a56-...f-99e208d3e521

    Between the Muslims, their left wing sympathizers who identify with them as regards Israel, and old-fashioned right wing anti-semitism, they're facing an impossible situation.

    I don't know why they haven't all left, as Netanyahu urged, although of course he has his own ulterior motives.

    If it were me I'd be long gone. Read the writing on the wall, people.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •