Covid Share your coronavirus symptoms

@Duarte I'm glad you’re better, and that your family is OK.

... personally, I would have avoided swimming in that pool :)

Thank you dear friend Salento. Now I'm scared even of a little breeze. I was knocked out by COVID. I never go into that pool again. That was the biggest hardship of my life. I never thought that this disease could be as it was. In 30 days the disease destroys you. But I am happy to be alive. Many people are not as lucky as I was. Today I am able to type again and surf the internet. My mood It’s better day by day. I thought that would never happen again. (y):)

Thank you dear friend Salento. Now I'm scared even of a little breeze. I was knocked out by COVID. I never go into that pool again. That was the biggest hardship of my life. I never thought that this disease could be as it was. In 30 days the disease destroys you. But I am happy to be alive. Many people are not as lucky as I was. Today I am able to type again and surf the internet. My mood It’s better day by day. I thought that would never happen again. (y):)

It’s understandable, welcome back, ... The Gods have big plans for you,

... Happy Rebirth :)

On July 19 of this year I ended up at Hospital Biocor, City of Nova Lima, Metropolitan Region of Belo Horizonte, with all the typical symptoms of covid 19. I was medicated and, three hours later, I was discharged to go home. Two days later, the PCR test revealed the presence of the virus. I returned to the hospital 7 days later. It was twenty days of suffering. On August 12, another PCR accused that I no longer have the virus active in the body. However, a computed tomography shows pulmonary impairment with loss of respiratory capacity as a sequel. I am taking levofloxaxine 750 mg and the corticosteroid prednisolone. I lost 6kg in just over a month. Interestingly I am from blood group A +. My wife and son are from blood group A- and it seems that they are immune to the virus according to the serological exam. I took off my beard, cut my hair so short it's spiky and I'm as pale as a vampire.

Take care of you, Duarte
(y)

Sorry to hear about your woes with the coronavirus, Duarte. Take care.

Sorry to hear about your woes with the coronavirus, Duarte. Take care.

Thank you so much Maciamo. I believe the worst is over. I am now in the waiting room of a doctor's office waiting to do a reassessment. Thanks for the affection. :)

On July 19 of this year I ended up at Hospital Biocor, City of Nova Lima, Metropolitan Region of Belo Horizonte, with all the typical symptoms of covid 19. I was medicated and, three hours later, I was discharged to go home. Two days later, the PCR test revealed the presence of the virus. I returned to the hospital 7 days later. It was twenty days of suffering. On August 12, another PCR accused that I no longer have the virus active in the body. However, a computed tomography shows pulmonary impairment with loss of respiratory capacity as a sequel. I am taking levofloxaxine 750 mg and the corticosteroid prednisolone. I lost 6kg in just over a month. Interestingly I am from blood group A +. My wife and son are from blood group A- and it seems that they are immune to the virus according to the serological exam. I took off my beard, cut my hair so short it's spiky and I'm as pale as a vampire.

I'm terribly sorry this happened to you, Duarte.

Please take care of yourself. With time you'll be back to your old self.

All my best wishes...Angela.

I'm terribly sorry this happened to you, Duarte.

Please take care of yourself. With time you'll be back to your old self.

All my best wishes...Angela.

Thanks for the affection Angela. God willing, everything will be fine. :)

I'm glad he's on the mend. The truth is that I was surprised by his absence and at some point it crossed my mind that something had happened to him.

As we say here: Everything has a solution except death.

I'm glad he's on the mend. The truth is that I was surprised by his absence and at some point it crossed my mind that something had happened to him.

As we say here: Everything has a solution except death.

Thank you Carlos, my dear brother from Andalusia. I was not in the mood to do anything. Those were difficult days. The news about the pandemic in Brazil and in the world was making me depressed. But now I'm fine psychologically too. The medical evaluation I did today was positive. The doctor listened to my chest and I'm not squeaking anymore. He believes that in one or, at the latest, two months, the lung injuries will be healed. I hope so. (y):)

Take a good care of yourself Duarte, I am so sorry that it has been so hard on you!
COVID is really tricky, as it is so easy on some and so difficult on others. It feels like a gambling game - you never know if you draw a lucky or a bad card.

Take a good care of yourself Duarte, I am so sorry that it has been so hard on you!
COVID is really tricky, as it is so easy on some and so difficult on others. It feels like a gambling game - you never know if you draw a lucky or a bad card.

Thank you Dagne. It is true. My lucky card was not good. It is an unpredictable infection. Many people are immune. Many other people are infected but are asymptomatic or have very mild symptoms and many, like me, have acute symptoms of the disease. I think I was lucky even in my bad luck. I managed to survive. (y):wary2:

Duarte, I'm very sorry about the situation you went through. I am very glad that you and your family are better. This is a puzzling new disease ... no one knows if it will have a mild form ("gripezinha" someone said...) or a severe form. We all need to take care of ourselves (and those who work in hospitals, like me, even more). Hug!

Duarte, I'm very sorry about the situation you went through. I am very glad that you and your family are better. This is a puzzling new disease ... no one knows if it will have a mild form ("gripezinha" someone said...) or a severe form. We all need to take care of ourselves (and those who work in hospitals, like me, even more). Hug!

Thank you, Italo. Congratulations to you who are in this daily fight against this disease that is still a mystery. I hope that governments are also on the lookout to provide due assistance to those who are, supposed, healed, like me. There are sequelae that take a little longer to disappear after the virus is gone, and health protocols must be established to accompany those who are cured. Once again, I greet you Italo and, in doing so, I greet everyone who is on the front lines to fight against the pandemic. Heroes.

I know at least 3 people with Corona!

In Brazil, the disease spreads like a gunpowder fuse. The federal government is absolutely omitted on combating the pandemic. I got sick and several people I know also got sick. What seemed so far away, back in Wuhan, China, entered my home. I know that now is the time to prioritize coping with the disease, but I believe there is a need, later, to find out whose are the guilty for everything, whether in Brazil, or outside of Brazil.

When I had coronavirus I had flu like symptoms and slight chest pain and felt like I had low energy. But my chest pain went away in like 2 days.

This thread has been viewed 23625 times.

Back