Covid The science behind Covid-19 - All you need to know

For myself, they're all gone, my father and all his brothers and sisters in the last 20 years or so, although they all lived relatively long lives, all reaching into their 80s except my father. (Meanwhile, I have great aunts in Italy in their mid 90s. Come back to aria tua one of them used to say to me.)
It's very sad making, particularly my parents, of course, but also my aunts and uncles. My nostalgia for my youth, when we would all gather together, with all my myriad cousins, is like a knife in my heart. When the last of them went, this particular aunt, it felt lonely, you know, and a bit scary. I'm definitely the adult now. :)
There's an old American movie called "How Green Was My Valley" which captures this kind of feeling like no other. I've seen it probably a dozen times and it reduces me to tears each and every time. John Ford directed it and the actors were all top notch as well.

delete post

Last edited:
I recommend that you do some basic breathing techniques and fix your diet. You can connect to coffee and drink it in moderation. In general - you have the internet. You don't need to read information that scares you, you need to read information that will make your life more enjoyable and of higher quality!

This thread has been viewed 23269 times.

Back