Reaction score
Ethnic group
more celtic
Y-DNA haplogroup
R1b - L21/S145*
mtDNA haplogroup
H3c
this paper on Academia Edu
It's surely a bias of my part, but I precise the man is very dark black skinned (LOL!)
Speaking of bias, the whole theory seems based on an "a priori" rather than on a convergence observed after diverse well documented evidences on diverse fields, for to be went so far on some directions of research.

Y-CHROMOSOME R1 WAS INTRODUCED TO EURASIA BY KUSHITES *Clyde Winters Uthman dan Fodio Institute Chicago, Illinois 60643 *Author for Correspondence: [email protected]

It seems to me that Academia Edu is not always too strict sometimes (I say that for other papers too)

Bicicleur: This guy is all over Youtube with his nonsense. So if anyone not from the USA wants to know an example of pseudo-Science Black American Afro-Centrism, this is it.

Bicicleur: This guy is all over Youtube with his nonsense. So if anyone not from the USA wants to know an example of pseudo-Science Black American Afro-Centrism, this is it.

Such a complex would be an heavy burden, I think, even if almost everyone has some kind of slight complex.
I have to read the paper in details but the little I read was enough, I think. If it isn't a complex, it isn't better, intellectually speaking. Or he has clues I haven't, as Y-R1b CHG.
Nevertheless the linguistic part could be interesting, even if it doesn't sustain the arguments.

The author is a racist black supremacist, for sure.

I am not sure we may speak literally of racism. A complex of inferiority, rather. Spite the most of us thanks and writes than all our more evolved ancestors came from Africa. What can we do for this kind of people?

Y-CHROMOSOME R1 WAS INTRODUCED TO EURASIA BY KUSHITES *Clyde Winters Uthman dan Fodio Institute Chicago, Illinois 60643

Clyde Winters is not really an academic. The Uthman dan Fodio Institute that he runs is a private school for African-American students (13-14 years olds). The address of his private school is also his home address. He can upload his papers to the website that is an open depository of academic papers but his works have never been published in peer-reviewed journals.

Clyde Winters is not really an academic. The Uthman dan Fodio Institute that he runs is a private school for African-American students (13-14 years olds). The address of his private school is also his home address. He can upload his papers to the website that is an open depository of academic papers but his works have never been published in peer-reviewed journals.

That is what my hunch was but thanks for confirming it. He has been on Youtube for years pushing his pseudo-Science theories. The fact that nothing he has ever written has been published in a legitimate Science journal is also what I thought. I think years ago on one of his youtube videos, I asked that question of him and never got a response.

OK, thanks to all. I think we may close this thread. ATW it was more a warning than a true thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

This thread has been viewed 3598 times.

Back