Ethnic group
Italian
Y-DNA haplogroup
R-PF7566 (R-Y227216)
mtDNA haplogroup
H6a1b7
iyCHVuE.png

Yeah... I don't think so.

I only started one to network with geneticists, since many of them are on the website. But I'm not going to submit my personal information to this ethically dubious platform.

I'm going to abandon the account, since there is no way for me to delete it without going forward with this invasive request.

I've never been asked to do that... just the captcha thing. But I think you can "hire" numbers for a little time in some sites in order to use them when you don't want to use your personal one.

Now you have to sign-up in order to see other people's accounts.

Normally I lurk on Razib Khan, and other geneticists to see new updates. But now that has been limited to a few scrolls.

I am not going to sign up and give them my info. I am tired of giving Big Tech companies my contact information.

The poverty of ignorance in the world has increased, thanks to Twitter, and their greed.

My account got banned for no reason even (I never made a single tweet there.) I highly suspect it was done automatically.

There must be something wrong with their platform.

My account got banned for no reason even (I never made a single tweet there.) I highly suspect it was done automatically.

There must be something wrong with their platform.

If you search for my profile, it also says my account was suspended. Then they try to put a slant on it by saying, "suspended accounts violate their rules". When in fact, I violated nothing, I just did not want to give them my phone number.

They violate the privacy of their users.

Also, I find it strange they ban people who are essentially normal right-leaning people. Yet I see OVERTLY racist accounts are allowed to exist.

I think they do this to pretend they have freedom of speech. But I guess if you are coherent, sophisticated, and effective in dismantling their ideology with reason and logic; that's a greater danger to the regime.

The overt racist accounts are most likely FBI or foreign agents, anyway.

Also, I find it strange they ban people who are essentially normal right-leaning people. Yet I see OVERTLY racist accounts are allowed to exist.

I think they do this to pretend they have freedom of speech. But I guess if you are coherent, sophisticated, and effective in dismantling their ideology with reason and logic; that's a greater danger to the regime.

The overt racist accounts are most likely FBI or foreign agents, anyway.

I find it amusing how lazy these accounts are too. All you need to do is drag and drop their image on a google image search, and it will show you everywhere else in the internet where it exists.

If you search for my profile, it also says my account was suspended. Then they try to put a slant on it by saying, "suspended accounts violate their rules". When in fact, I violated nothing, I just did not want to give them my phone number.

They violate the privacy of their users.

Well, the new Indian CEO is not pro-Free Speech and biased. Agrawal said site is not 'bound by the First Amendment' and once asked 'why should I distinguish between white people and racists?'

Here's the thing, too many people underestimate the level of intolerance, double standard, arbitrariness and fanatism among the woke, leftist elite. By the way, Twitter hasn't banned the Taliban because according to them the Taliban hasn't breached their terms of use. Let that sink in!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10254497/Jack-Dorsey-set-step-CEO-Twitter.html

Well, the new Indian CEO is not pro-Free Speech and biased. Agrawal said site is not 'bound by the First Amendment' and once asked 'why should I distinguish between white people and racists?'

Here's the thing, too many people underestimate the level of intolerance, double standard, arbitrariness and fanatism among the woke, leftist elite. By the way, Twitter hasn't banned the Taliban because according to them the Taliban hasn't breached their terms of use. Let that sink in!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10254497/Jack-Dorsey-set-step-CEO-Twitter.html
Totally agree, whenever I talk to "normal" people who are on the left, about woke extremism, they brush it off. They seem to be blind and deaf to it.

I completely understand your reservations about Twitter and the need to safeguard your personal information. It's essential to prioritize online privacy and be cautious about the platforms we engage with. If you're looking to network with geneticists or explore other social media options, it's crucial to do so in a way that aligns with your values and comfort level.
On a related note, you might want to delve deeper into the topic of TikTok auto likes. It can be a valuable tool for boosting engagement on your TikTok content. This resource can provide you with a better understanding of how TikTok likes work and whether they might be beneficial for your social media goals.

Last edited:

This thread has been viewed 3619 times.

Back