Is There Of Yamnaya R1a Y DNA?

Yamnaya were probably the result of a massive Repin expansion absorbing Khvalynsk people, with mostly R1b clans succeeding. I think IE R1a-M417 derives instead from an expansion of Repin absorbing Sredny Stog and R1a clans from the latter eventually becoming dominant and spreading northward to form CWC. R1a would've been very minor in the Yamnaya. A strongly patrilineal and patrilocal culture such as the steppe cultures from the EBA was probably characterized by relatively few Y-DNA lineages managing to survive within a large territory.

Yamnaya were probably the result of a massive Repin expansion absorbing Khvalynsk people, with mostly R1b clans succeeding. I think IE R1a-M417 derives instead from an expansion of Repin absorbing Sredny Stog and R1a clans from the latter eventually becoming dominant and spreading northward to form CWC. R1a would've been very minor in the Yamnaya. A strongly patrilineal and patrilocal culture such as the steppe cultures from the EBA was probably characterized by relatively few Y-DNA lineages managing to survive within a large territory.

Khvalynsk people is Proto-Indo-Europeans? They have R1a and R1b.

They've found R1a-Z93 in the late Trypillian culture, a farming culture of western Ukraine, Moldova, and eastern Romania, and just west of the steppe, which the interplay between the R1a steppe tribes and the farming tribes of Trypillia and further to the west the Globular Amphora Culture could be the genesis of the Corded Ware Culture.

They've found R1a-Z93 in the late Trypillian culture, a farming culture of western Ukraine, Moldova, and eastern Romania, and just west of the steppe, which the interplay between the R1a steppe tribes and the farming tribes of Trypillia and further to the west the Globular Amphora Culture could be the genesis of the Corded Ware Culture.

I think that R1a-Z93 is not native Trypillian culture.

Khvalynsk people is Proto-Indo-Europeans? They have R1a and R1b.

Yes they have one sample with R1a according to David Anthony but it is not published yet. The Subclade is unknown.

There are two R1a-Z93, one from Romania(3500-3000BC) and one from Aleksandriya,Ukraine (4000BC). R1a-Z93 is the most common Indoiranian Y-Haplogroup.
It is not the East European R1a.

I think that R1a-Z93 is not native Trypillian culture.

Very likely cause his autosomal DNA is Yamnaya-like.

According to David W. Anthony, Proto-Indo-European language is Eastern-Hunter-Gatherer languange.

Anthony also suggests that the proto-Indo-European language formed mainly from a base of languages spoken by Eastern European hunter-gathers with influences from languages of northern Caucasus hunter-gatherers, in addition to a possible later influence from the language of the Maikop culture to the south (which is hypothesized to have belonged to the North Caucasian family) in the later Neolithic or Bronze age involving little genetic impact.[33]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Indo-European_homeland

I think that Trypillian culture have Proto-Indo-European mixed Early European Farmer. Trypillian culture is not Proto-Indo-European but
Have Proto-Indo-European mixture.

This thread has been viewed 4159 times.

Back