Where to find yDNA results from different testing companies?

Riverman

Reaction score
Like written in the title, is there a source to look at for yDNA testing results from different companies? There are English, Serbian and Albanian yDNA projects, which produced much more samples for some clades than FTDNA and YFull shows. Are for example YSEQ sample results visible without having an account there?

Is there anything available or planned other than YFull to combine results from different testing companies? Because only a minor fraction of all DNA results trickle into YFull so far (unfortunately).

Ysearch was very popular earlier, but Ftdna decided to cancel that project.

On YSEQ you have projects, it is not so popular like on the Ftdna, also much simplier, and you need to have an account on their portal.

Genebaze.cz is Czech-Slovakian DNA project, unfortunately haplotypes are not bublic, bu you can search their database.

Slovenian DNA project also have no public database.

There is another very interesting project that has started recently https://mitoydna.org/ For now I thnik it is not very well promoted and hope much more people will join in future.

There is another very interesting project that has started recently

Could be interesting in the future, but currently most contributions being from FTDNA according to their statistics. They need more participants from other companies. I will keep an eye on it. Thanks! (y)

is Czech-Slovakian DNA project, unfortunately haplotypes are not bublic, bu you can search their database.

Does that project list downstream variants of its participants, or just the rough haplotypes in regional percentages? I'm having troubles finding their database for more details. I can't read Czech, so I'm somewhat lost at their site, with some links leading to Ysearch being dead.

Does that project list downstream variants of its participants, or just the rough haplotypes in regional percentages? I'm having troubles finding their database for more details. I can't read Czech, so I'm somewhat lost at their site, with some links leading to Ysearch being dead.

Website has an English version, you have to click on US flag, but it is only appear when you go to databases:
Czecz DNA
Slovak DNA

A few years ago I asked them about downstream subclades of I2a,especially of I-L621 and I-CTS10228, but they did not have any confirmed or predicted SNP data except haplotypes of tested people. Now they probably have more data, so you could contact them.

Thanks Vlad, I found the language version myself after posting yesterday. Some links are outdated and I found no information about subclades in the database, which would be the most interesting information from the samples. The regional distribution is of the major haplogroups is interesting too, but more detailed information would be great.

This thread has been viewed 6810 times.

Back