Neonazi comment in a Eurogenes blog post.

Northerner: Ok, thanks.

I really think that was sarcastic. Also stop insulting my patriline. We R1a men who identify as English, like Tolkien and myself, are perfectly civilized. R1a negationism hinders the cause of science, and in the case of Mr. Quiles, smacks of Western European elitism where the primitive, knuckle-dragging Eastern Europeans were civilized by the enlightened, far more developed West. Hmm, that sounds more like Crazy Uncle Adolf to me...who is the Nazi now, Carlos?

I agree ..........nordic does not mean neonazi, I think people need to stop reading these fake facebook and twitter stuff/comments and read proper books.

Iceland, Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark are all Nordic countries with Scandinavian roots, Nordic is a geographical term, like
british
iberian
balkan

I was born in the Northern Hemisphere, and in Northern Salento,

I guess I’m a Northern Salentino :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

... just in case: Salento encompasses most of the heel of the Italian boot.

I was born in the Northern Hemisphere, and in Northern Salento,

I guess I’m a Northern Salentino :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

... just in case: Salento encompasses most of the heel of the Italian boot.

omg...you are northern...............north of the equator
:LOL:(y)

I could say it to put our birthplace into perspective, but i won’t, lol lol lol

Just bought Speedo for my summer, I heard it’s getting colder in your neighborhood, lol

... I guess I am :grin:

Arctic Adaptation

... You have this genetic factor

You have the result found commonly in northern latitudes

i022drF.jpg

A specific genetic factor found among people with ancestry closer to the Arctic may help cope with cooler temperatures. Scientists believe this genetic factor helps people live in colder environments.

https://journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article/file?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1007298&type=printable

This thread has been viewed 10152 times.

Back