Neonazi comment in a Eurogenes blog post.

Ack

Banned
Reaction score
nazi coment.jpg

Several other racist / nordicist comments in the comments

http://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2020/04/latest-on-sintashta-petrovka-chariots.html

i can see the we were R1a
Übermensch
vibe :(

p.s
unfortunate there will always be some neo-nazis in those sites
i suspect in apricity/ TA also ...... :unsure:

I really think that was sarcastic. Also stop insulting my patriline. We R1a men who identify as English, like Tolkien and myself, are perfectly civilized. R1a negationism hinders the cause of science, and in the case of Mr. Quiles, smacks of Western European elitism where the primitive, knuckle-dragging Eastern Europeans were civilized by the enlightened, far more developed West. Hmm, that sounds more like Crazy Uncle Adolf to me...who is the Nazi now, Carlos?

I really think that was sarcastic. Also stop insulting my patriline. We R1a men who identify as English, like Tolkien and myself, are perfectly civilized. R1a negationism hinders the cause of science, and in the case of Mr. Quiles, smacks of Western European elitism where the primitive, knuckle-dragging Eastern Europeans were civilized by the enlightened, far more developed West. Hmm, that sounds more like Crazy Uncle Adolf to me...who is the Nazi now, Carlos?

well i do think that davidski as an agenda to promote
the r1a propagnda stuff .....
if you personally as r1a were offended i am sorry ....

Don't spread this kinda garbage. There is clearly something wrong with people with this kind of mind may them be Nordicst or any other racist morons. By the way Aryans weren't very fair to begin with, check the thread pigmentation of Sintashta.

Last edited:
Is this in the category blame eurogenes?
David is not to blame. He is indeed a proud polish man and he is fond of the Steppe pastoralist.
He is sometimes quite blunt or boeotian. But he is NOT a narrow minded, bigot or racist. Some have tried a defamation of character in this respect. But no single evidence!
David has done a great contribution with his site, his calculator's and PCA's, G25 etc. He is one of or the best in the genetic (whiz kid, archeogenetic) field.

Just a general wake up call for Neo Nazis.

Chances are, your either an over weight fat ass, a scrawny little twig, or still not genetically superior to me and my jew genes....

This is true genetic superiority, hybrid mixing.....

Attachments

• flex.jpg
    flex.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 362
It's a surprise to some people that Eurogenes' site is infested with racist Nordicist t-rolls?

If he wanted to ban them he could; it's his site. He certainly bans anyone with whom he disagrees quickly enough.

He makes his own questionable posts disappear quickly enough. There are pages of his posts at forumbiodiversity which went missing, and even at Stormfront so I hear.

Luckily, some people knew how to use screensavers. They'll come out at the right time and in the hands of the right people.

The best thing to do is to ignore him; don't read his site; don't repost the garbage on there. Then it'll just be the crazies talking to each other. Eventually, they'll be arrested, like Agrippa and his crew at theapricity.

Is this in the category blame eurogenes?
David is not to blame. He is indeed a proud polish man and he is fond of the Steppe pastoralist.
He is sometimes quite blunt or boeotian. But he is NOT a narrow minded, bigot or racist. Some have tried a defamation of character in this respect. But no single evidence!
David has done a great contribution with his site, his calculator's and PCA's, G25 etc. He is one of or the best in the genetic (whiz kid, archeogenetic) field.

Based on what you stated, I am sure his Calculators do very well for people with predominate "Steppe Ancestry" and maybe his calculators are designed with modeling people with Steppe ancestry being the dominate source ancestry. However, I did read his blog post when the Antonio/Moots et al 2019 paper with came out just to see what the comments were about the paper. At that time I had only been a member here a few months and was just getting a feel for some of the lets say "Nordicist" attitudes on that site vs. this site which seems to police things a little better, while allowing reasonable freedom of speech, and making sure people do not hijack threads, you want to talk about a certain Y-DNA Haplogroup, then go that forum, you want to talk about Neanderthals, etc, go to that forum.

Using my own DNA and running it against the various calculators, I can definitively say all his calculators do a poorer job with my Distances relative to the samples in Antonio et al 2019. And for the record, using all Dodecad and MLDP calculators, I get many, many distances less than 5 and with my lowest for all the Dodecad and MLDP calculators being in the 1 to 3 range. I am not going to speak for other individuals here whose ancestors were from Italy (American/Austrians of Italian ancestry) or people who are Italian, but everyone of them who have posted their distances from the various calculators (Dodecad, Eurogenes, MLDP), the Eurogenes Calculators are always the worst in terms of performance. In addition, it should be noted, that the plots from Dodecad and MLDP do better than the plots from the Eurogenes calculators when comparing them to the plots published in Antonio et al 2019 Figure 2. Now what all that means, well I guess we all have are hypotheses as to why that is the case..

Based on what you stated, I am sure his Calculators do very well for people with predominate "Steppe Ancestry" and maybe his calculators are designed with modeling people with Steppe ancestry being the dominate source ancestry. However, I did read his blog post when the Antonio/Moots et al 2019 paper with came out just to see what the comments were about the paper. At that time I had only been a member here a few months and was just getting a feel for some of the lets say "Nordicist" attitudes on that site vs. this site which seems to police things a little better, while allowing reasonable freedom of speech, and making sure people do not hijack threads, you want to talk about a certain Y-DNA Haplogroup, then go that forum, you want to talk about Neanderthals, etc, go to that forum.

Using my own DNA and running it against the various calculators, I can definitively say all his calculators do a poorer job with my Distances relative to the samples in Antonio et al 2019. And for the record, using all Dodecad and MLDP calculators, I get many, many distances less than 5 and with my lowest for all the Dodecad and MLDP calculators being in the 1 to 3 range. I am not going to speak for other individuals here whose ancestors were from Italy (American/Austrians of Italian ancestry) or people who are Italian, but everyone of them who have posted their distances from the various calculators (Dodecad, Eurogenes, MLDP), the Eurogenes Calculators are always the worst in terms of performance. In addition, it should be noted, that the plots from Dodecad and MLDP do better than the plots from the Eurogenes calculators when comparing them to the plots published in Antonio et al 2019 Figure 2. Now what all that means, well I guess we all have are hypotheses as to why that is the case..

I am as allergic for Nordicist c.q. the types with a deviation in the right arm as you are. But may be because of another reason. I am allergic because Nordicist lay a big big false claim on my heritage. I have a Germanic kind of ancestry and this heritage of me is misused by the Nordicist. So it's irritating when you are interested in your own personal heritage and in my case this is Germanic then you are immediately confronted with the Nordicist. I am not a supremacist but every time I am confronted with weirdo supremacist claim of the Nordicist....I am interested in Germanic genetics without supremacist/Nordicist intentions!!

That said and related to the topic: has anyone seen the reaction of Davidski on that racist kind of behavior? Indeed he makes it ridiculous....

On the calculators I think it's partly the available samples and the way you make compartments etc. So this can make the difference. For me the Eurogenes K13 and K15 are indeed quite accurat. But I guess that's also a matter of technique and as such is this neutral. But I'm not a whizz kid so the technique behind a calculator is a black box for me.

Besides that these kind of calculators are a little bit outdated I guess. With the Global 25 David has made a relevant genetic tool that is more accurat, for everyone, everywhere and it is not biased IMO!

Last edited:
I am as allergic for Nordicist c.q. the types with a deviation in the right arm as you are. But may be because of another reason. I am allergic because Nordicist lay a big big false claim on my heritage. I have a Germanic kind of ancestry and this heritage of me is misused by the Nordicist. So it's irritating when you are interested in your own personal heritage and in my case this is Germanic then you are immediately confronted with the Nordicist. I am not a supremacist but every time I am confronted with weirdo supremacist claim of the Nordicist....I am interested in Germanic genetics without supremacist/Nordicist intentions!!

That said and related to the topic: has anyone seen the reaction of Davidski on that racist kind of behavior? Indeed he makes it ridiculous....

On the calculators I think it's partly the available samples and the way you make compartments etc. So this can make the difference. For me the Eurogenes K13 and K15 are indeed quite accurat. But I guess that's also a matter of technique and as such is this neutral. But I'm not a whizz kid so the technique behind a calculator is a black box for me.

Besides that these kind of calculator are a little bit outdated I guess. With the Global 25 David has made a relevant genetic tool that is more accurat, for everyone, everywhere and it is not biased IMO!

Well I never used the term "racist" nor did I ever specifically say anything. I just laid out a set of observations based on data that I have seen posted here and comments that I have read. We all have hypotheses as to why that is the case. You have yours, and sample selections used to measure population averages can indeed impact the results. Now, I will acknowledge that I have not run my own data on Global 25 largely because I don't have the statistical software to run the coordinates on my home computer (I think it requires "R"). So maybe Eurogenes Global 25 does a better job than the other Eurogenes Calculators.

And just to be clear, I am only talking about a comparison of the various calculators with respect to Ancient Roman samples. If you read the original post with the statement from the Eurogenes blog, you see there are some "Nordicist" who still think the Romans looked like Vikings. So it is in that context that I posted what I posted (what you quoted). And of course as the Antonio/Moots 2019 paper shows, that is 100% incorrect. So back to what you stated, Eurogenes K13 and K15 and GLobal 25 do a good job for your personal DNA is not surprising. Furthermore, I don't remember the exact distances, but the updated K13 and K15 models do a better job for me than the original versions. So in the spirit of transparency, I will note that for the record.

Well I never used the term "racist" nor did I ever specifically say anything. I just laid out a set of observations based on data that I have seen posted here and comments that I have read. We all have hypotheses as to why that is the case. You have yours, and sample selections used to measure population averages can indeed impact the results. Now, I will acknowledge that I have not run my own data on Global 25 largely because I don't have the statistical software to run the coordinates on my home computer (I think it requires "R"). So maybe Eurogenes Global 25 does a better job than the other Eurogenes Calculators.

And just to be clear, I am only talking about a comparison of the various calculators with respect to Ancient Roman samples. If you read the original post with the statement from the Eurogenes blog, you see there are some "Nordicist" who still think the Romans looked like Vikings. So it is in that context that I posted what I posted (what you quoted). And of course as the Antonio/Moots 2019 paper shows, that is 100% incorrect. So back to what you stated, Eurogenes K13 and K15 and GLobal 25 do a good job for your personal DNA is not surprising. Furthermore, I don't remember the exact distances, but the updated K13 and K15 models do a better job for me than the original versions. So in the spirit of transparency, I will note that for the record.

You used the words "Nordicist attitude" and that equals a supremacist view, "das Herrenvolk". As fare as I know David is not the guy for that....

I don't think that Nordicist see Romans as a kind of Vikings (at least not the classical Nordicist) on the contrary. Anyhow let the Nordicist creeps be creeps. Not of your and mine business.

I'm not into R too Palermo Trapani, but nowadays there is a free and very fast tool called vahaduo that is very easy to use in the case of G25. Very recommended.

https://vahaduo.github.io/vahaduo/

You used the words "Nordicist attitude" and that equals a supremacist view, "das Herrenvolk". As fare as I know David is not the guy for that....

I don't think that Nordicist see Romans as a kind of Vikings (at least not the classical Nordicist) on the contrary. Anyhow let the Nordicist creeps be creeps. Not of your and mine business.

I'm not into R too Palermo Trapani, but nowadays there is a free and very fast tool called vahaduo that is very easy to use in the case of G25. Very recommended.

https://vahaduo.github.io/vahaduo/

I have been using that platform to run all my DNA against Ancient Samples, the ones provided by the Eupedia Team (Jovialis, Duarte,etc). Maybe I am missing something but don't you need to get your personal G25 Coordinates by using R. Of course, I could be totally clueless and maybe there is any easy way to obtain them similar to obtaining Dodecad K7, K12B, Eurogenes K13, K15 coordinates using Gedmatch.

Eurogenes makes one interesting point about the Sintashta culture. The main Sintashta cluster overlaps with the main CWC cluster in a PCA below, which shows that two cultures largely shared common ancestry. He also points out that typical Sintashta samples belong to Y-haplogroup R1a-Z93 but none of the CWC remains belong to this easterly subclade of R1a, which is common in Asia. A male buried in Ukraine ca. 4000 BC was found to be carrying R1a-Z93, the earliest sample of this clade (Mathieson et al. 2018). The Ukrainian site is ascribed to the Sredny Stog culture and the Sintashta culture may be its descendant culture.

Sintashta_PCA.png

https://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-mystery-of-sintashta-people.html

Last edited:
I have been using that platform to run all my DNA against Ancient Samples, the ones provided by the Eupedia Team (Jovialis, Duarte,etc). Maybe I am missing something but don't you need to get your personal G25 Coordinates by using R. Of course, I could be totally clueless and maybe there is any easy way to obtain them similar to obtaining Dodecad K7, K12B, Eurogenes K13, K15 coordinates using Gedmatch.

You don't R Palermo certainly not all you need are your coordinates! And the coordinates of other national or ancient samples....fill it in vahaduo and plug and play!
Real simple. And more in depth than the calculators.....

You don't R Palermo certainly not all you need are your coordinates! And the coordinates of other national or ancient samples....fill it in vahaduo and plug and play!
Real simple. And more in depth than the calculators.....

Northerner: Thanks for the email. Yes the coordinates for the reference populations are there in vahaduo. But I still need to estimate my own G25 Coordinates and put them in the Target tab to see where I personally plot vs. the Ancient and National sampes. Is that not correct?

Difficult to see sarcasm in that comment, but at the same time the guy seems to be Finnish so kinda ironic in a way.

Eurogenes makes one interesting point about the Sintashta culture. The main Sintashta cluster overlaps with the main CWC cluster in a PCA below, which shows that two cultures largely shared common ancestry. He also points out that typical Sintashta samples belong to Y-haplogroup R1a-Z93 but none of the CWC remains belong to this easterly subclade of R1a, which is common in Asia. A male buried in Ukraine ca. 4000 BC was found to be carrying R1a-Z93, the earliest sample of this clade (Mathieson et al. 2018). The Ukrainian site is ascribed to the Sredny Stog culture and the Sintashta culture may be its descendant culture.

Sintashta_PCA.png

https://eurogenes.blogspot.com/2018/04/the-mystery-of-sintashta-people.html

In my personal analyses, most of the steppe ancestry in Europe comes mainly or significantly from a population source similar to the steppe-only portion of Sredny Stog II samples (not considering their EEF admixture), not directly from a Yamnaya source (which had far more CHG than most steppe admixtures throughout Europe have). In many places it's a mixture of Sredny Stog II-like and Yamnaya-like, so it seems the Yamnaya/Repin genetic profile got a bit diluted by an earlier Sredny Stog II-like genetic makeup before expanding into the rest of Europe (that was possibly the typical genetic profile of the inhabitants of the central and southern Pontic-Caspian steppe before the expansion of Late Khvalynsk/Repin under influence from Steppe Piedmont people like those in Vonyuchka and Progress).

Northerner: Thanks for the email. Yes the coordinates for the reference populations are there in vahaduo. But I still need to estimate my own G25 Coordinates and put them in the Target tab to see where I personally plot vs. the Ancient and National sampes. Is that not correct?

Sorry for the late answer but you can’t estimate your G25 only David can provide you the G25 coordinates.....

Sent from my iPad using Eupedia Forum

This thread has been viewed 10153 times.

Back