Chinese E-V13 CTS1273 ?

Too bad the resolution isn't high enough, but I guess E-V22 is more likely.
e-v22 was found in ancient mongolia and in kyrgystan
so yes more likely maybe can someone look at the bam files
to see

e-v22 was found in ancient mongolia and in kyrgystan
so yes more likely maybe can someone look at the bam files
to see

Yeah, a lot of files, this one and the ones from the Avar paper. Unfortunately nobody looked at the E samples so far afaik.

Yeah, a lot of files, this one and the ones from the Avar paper. Unfortunately nobody looked at the E samples so far afaik.

I am banned from anthrogenica
For years now with no return :upset:
Since i see you are a member there( somehow
I found a way to read posts in this site)
Maybe you can ask pribislav to have a look
At this western chinese , avar samples
And for e-m35 generally speaking la tane individual from south france
Which the paper only classified as e-m215
I know most of the chance he is e-v13...
But you know to be sure
Would be nice if pribislav can have a look at him also:unsure:

I am banned from anthrogenica
For years now with no return :upset:
Since i see you are a member there( somehow
I found a way to read posts in this site)
Maybe you can ask pribislav to have a look
At this western chinese , avar samples
And for e-m35 generally speaking la tane individual from south france
Which the paper only classified as e-m215
I know most of the chance he is e-v13...
But you know to be sure
Would be nice if pribislav can have a look at him also:unsure:

I asked in general and some personal, but so far there was no reaction. I'm also afraid that this Southern French La Tene sample is too low coverage. However, I'm personally most interested, from the current samples, in the Sarmatian E-V13 samples subclade and he has a good coverage of almost 80 percent. Unfortunately, like written, nobody did take a look so far.
Do you know the coverage of the La Tene sample from Southern France? Because if he is something like 20 percent or the like, chances are low to read anything really usable out of it.

I asked in general and some personal, but so far there was no reaction. I'm also afraid that this Southern French La Tene sample is too low coverage. However, I'm personally most interested, from the current samples, in the Sarmatian E-V13 samples subclade and he has a good coverage of almost 80 percent. Unfortunately, like written, nobody did take a look so far.
Do you know the coverage of the La Tene sample from Southern France? Because if he is something like 20 percent or the like, chances are low to read anything really usable out of it.

this is the south french individual :

maybe user rafc from anthrogenica can have a look at him:unsure:

this is the south french individual :

maybe user rafc from anthrogenica can have a look at him:unsure:

I posted it yesterday with the link to the actual study. Probably some day someone will take a look. Its a highly interesting sample, but unfortunately no one talks about it for whatever reason. It comes from a collection of skulls if I'm not mistaken, so probably from an elite warriors victims in war.

I posted it yesterday with the link to the actual study. Probably some day someone will take a look. Its a highly interesting sample, but unfortunately no one talks about it for whatever reason. It comes from a collection of skulls if I'm not mistaken, so probably from an elite warriors victims in war.

Unfortuntley,
Many of the experts out there
In many forums
Who can read bam files
Are not in hurry when it come to ancient e1b1b1
Samples,
In the mean time almost every ancient j2 out
There find himself uploaded very fast on the yfull tree
You can say hey those ancient e1b1b1 are in bad quality
But something here look strange to me:unsure:

Unfortuntley,
Many of the experts out there
In many forums
Who can read bam files
Are not in hurry when it come to ancient e1b1b1
Samples,
In the mean time almost every ancient j2 out
There find himself uploaded very fast on the yfull tree
You can say hey those ancient e1b1b1 are in bad quality
But something here look strange to me:unsure:

Its like it is with Albanian testing, they do a better job than many other people, which is why even in branches there are probably 5 times as many Germans in, or even more, there a lot of Albanian samples and no German ones on YFull. But you can hardly blame the active communities, its the fault of the rahter passive ones...

This thread has been viewed 37179 times.

Back