A Total War Saga: TROY

I finally picked it up, but haven't had a chance to delve into it. The graphics are really stunning. It seems to run a lot smoother than past Total War iterations. It took Rome II, countless patches of the course of several years, to get it right. But this one looks like it learned from past mistakes. I didn't know if I would like the ancient pottery looking sky, but it works pretty well. I am playing my first campaign as Agamemnon.

I have played Rome II as well. Really great game. I am yet to try Troy...

I have played Rome II as well. Really great game. I am yet to try Troy...

I am a big fan of that game as well. I recently played the Wrath of Sparta DLC.

I was also big on Empire: Total War, I enjoyed the naval battles, playing as the British.

A big improvement that Troy made was more fluid game play with the User Interface. I am still trying to learn the ropes of the game though.

Oddly, Troy is currently only available on the platform, Epic games. Which is a free to install gaming platform like Steam.

I am a big fan of that game as well. I recently played the Wrath of Sparta DLC.

I was also big on Empire: Total War, I enjoyed the naval battles, playing as the British.

A big improvement that Troy made was more fluid game play with the User Interface. I am still trying to learn the ropes of the game though.

Oddly, Troy is currently only available on the platform, Epic games. Which is a free to install gaming platform like Steam.

i remember it its like WE !1 and WoE 2 war of empires or like Eldfall table game, they are many versions from it. Great game!

This thread has been viewed 4347 times.

Back