4,000 yo chariots found in northern India

I just clicked on the link I provided. It works. Here it is again.

https://www.indiatimes.com/news/indi...li-346843.html

It's an article from an Indian newspaper, showing pictures of Indians examining what looks exactly like what was in the tweet. In this particular article there's no picture of a sword.

@Berun,
I know you don't like the steppe theory, but let's try to elevate the discussion above the level of the absurd, shall we? Unless the Indian archaeologists decided to send Indians, complete with saris, to China to take some pictures???

READ IT and look at the pictures.

I've just been informed the link only works outside the EU. Sorry about that. You'll have to google for other links that show up. Or, you can take my word for it. :)

@Angela, calm down, I was amazed about the discussion if objects were Chinese, and I only suggested to check the video, it is quite clear it's all Indian and so I did a joke. You also say that I don't like the steppe theory and I don't know why such statements has any relation with that, what is worst I think IE came to India from the steppes, and even more worst, I don't like or dislike theories, what an unscientfic attitude, simply I don't believe in such theories. Please use respect with other people.

@Angela, calm down, I was amazed about the discussion if objects were Chinese, and I only suggested to check the video, it is quite clear it's all Indian and so I did a joke. You also say that I don't like the steppe theory and I don't know why such statements has any relation with that, what is worst I think IE came to India from the steppes, and even more worst, I don't like or dislike theories, what an unscientfic attitude, simply I don't believe in such theories. Please use respect with other people.

Sorry if I misjudged your intent, but most of the time I don't understand what point you're trying to make, and I certainly don't know when you're making a joke.

If you'll try to make your points clearer, I'll try not to jump to conclusions about your posts.

The picures in the link in post #8 are from that site.

The pictures in the Greek article in Yetos' post #10 should be from somewhere else.

The picures in the link in post #8 are from that site.

The pictures in the Greek article in Yetos' post #10 should be from somewhere else.

pics of post nr 10, I reckognize the horse skeletons from a burial in bronze/iron age China

"Hello, we are currently not providing access or use of our website/mobile application to our users in Europe."

It doesn't work for Europe-based users.

Yes, so I was informed. See post number 21.

This thread has been viewed 14163 times.

Back