Politics Disbanding/Defunding the Police

Keep in mind, this is an American-centric thread. The whole notion is absurd just about anywhere else. It is pushed up here by the Canadian division of BLM, which is led by a proven Afro-Canadian racist who believes whites are subhuman.

Silesian, we should be more concerned about removing Fidel Castro's son from the PMO.

Keep in mind, this is an American-centric thread. The whole notion is absurd just about anywhere else. It is pushed up here by the Canadian division of BLM, which is led by a proven Afro-Canadian racist who believes whites are subhuman.

Silesian, we should be more concerned about removing Fidel Castro's son from the PMO.
There is to much corruption in the system(does anyone really care about the WE testimony?). I would not be surprised if the shit hits the fan this fall.

Murder rates up by over 36% in 2020. So much for Defund the Police. No wonder the Democrats muzzled AOC and Omar.

https://twitter.com/Crimealytics/status/1343950694672379905

To be honest, I don't think the police will ever again work as hard in underclass areas as they once did, no matter what the leaders say. That's if they can get people to take the job to replace all the ones who took early retirement. Why put your life on the line for all this abuse.

Unprecedented rise in homicides in major US cities in 2020. So much for the idiots who bought into this whole Defund the Police nonsense. I guarantee you most of the murders were in inner cities or "diverse" neighborhoods. Don't count on it changing either, especially not with Democrats in control. The few police left in those areas will move slow, if you get what I mean, and they certainly won't put themselves in a position where they have to draw a gun to protect themselves. BLM mobs would storm in and blame them, even if it's a lie.

Who built a wall in northern England in the 2nd century CE?

You must not have had a lot of contact with inner city residents. The vast majority want more, not less police presence.

The big mouth progressives and self-proclaimed "leaders" the media decides should be heard are the ones getting all the attention.
where do you go?

This thread has been viewed 16830 times.

Back