Famous E1b1b members

wright brothers

they are descendent on direct paternal line from samuel deacon wright born 1606 died in 1665

they fall on a subclade of e-v13

522428WrightSamuel Wright b 1606EnglandE-BY1180771324131016-18111213131129159-911112614203214-16-16-1791219-211712182130-341210

https://www.familytreedna.com/public/y-dna-haplotree/E;name=E-BY118077

The Wright brothers – Orville (August 19, 1871 – January 30, 1948) and Wilbur (April 16, 1867 – May 30, 1912) – were two American aviation pioneers generally credited[3][4][5] with inventing, building, and flying the world's first successful motor-operated airplane. They made the first controlled, sustained flight of a powered, heavier-than-air aircraft with the Wright Flyer on December 17, 1903, 4 mi (6 km) south of Kitty Hawk, North Carolina. The brothers were also the first to invent aircraft controls that made fixed-wing powered flight possible

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wright_brothers
the-wright-brothers_resize_md.jpg

Any info on their ancestor's geographical location?

Any info on their ancestor's geographical location?

from what i see in geni: :unsure:

of Dangenham Manor, Southweald, Essex, England

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/South_Weald

The family could have moved there relatively late, but still, it's interesting that:

"it's certain from Roman times the parish was connected with London, and the long stretch of road westward from the top of Brook Street Hill is a reminder of the Roman track from Londinium. There is some disagreement about the continuation of the Roman road eastward, where to Chelmsford or to Maldon. But in the period of recorded history the main road from London to Harwich was the basis of Brentwood Development and certainly brought the whole parish in the picture of national events."

The Roman road they're talking about ran from the very large settlement at Colchester and London, both town which were heavily Romanized.

The family could have moved there relatively late, but still, it's interesting that:

"it's certain from Roman times the parish was connected with London, and the long stretch of road westward from the top of Brook Street Hill is a reminder of the Roman track from Londinium. There is some disagreement about the continuation of the Roman road eastward, where to Chelmsford or to Maldon. But in the period of recorded history the main road from London to Harwich was the basis of Brentwood Development and certainly brought the whole parish in the picture of national events."

The Roman road they're talking about ran from the very large settlement at Colchester and London, both town which were heavily Romanized.

indeed
also the fact e-v13 was missing from the islands bronze and iron age samples
and the samples number was pretty big this time - 0/208
( and yes i am aware of the 4 e-v13 that been found in continental sites but its not relevant);)
we can only assume but that pushes entery of e-v13 more late in time probably in roman period, anglo-saxon migrations
or even later with normans from france (i still more in the first option as a source for most e-v13's in britain )
:unsure:

indeed
and the samples number was pretty big this time
( and yes i am aware of the 4 e-v13 that been found in continental sites but its not relevant);)
we can only assume but that pushes entery of e-v13 more late in time probably in roman period, anglo-saxon migrations
or even later with normans from france (i still more in the first option as a source for most e-v13's in britain )

I don't think one migration will explain it all and I'm pretty sure in the Iron Age E-V13 was present, but not equally distributed or that plentiful, on the Isles. But major pushes will have come with the La Tene Celtic and Belgic tribes which moved to Britain, the Roman era, the Anglo-Saxons less so, but probably too, but also with Normans and later continentals, especially protestant French and German. Actually, some lineages on both Britain and Ireland look rather German, French and Norman. In Ireland there is in the South a good correlation of E-V13 frequency with Norman colonisation:

46ondh7c3th71.jpg

The other areas with somewhat higher frequencies in Ireland are Donegal and areas closer to the British coastline if you compare with my distribution map.

Some subclades on the Isles look pretty old and widespread though, which means it would surprise me if they came just after the Iron Age. One of the main problems in this as in other cases is that the English and Irish are ok tested, I mean it can always get even better, but the comparison is not there, especially with the French and German, or not enough of it.
Same as with the British paper, which lacks a good representation of more French Gaul samples for relevant times and regions. The same is true for modern BigY/YFull testers. Like I know a couple of French and German testers which could be relevant for some British subclades, but none of them really tested beyond STR with BigY/WGS which is just not enough.

I don't think one migration will explain it all and I'm pretty sure in the Iron Age E-V13 was present, but not equally distributed or that plentiful, on the Isles. But major pushes will have come with the La Tene Celtic and Belgic tribes which moved to Britain, the Roman era, the Anglo-Saxons less so, but probably too, but also with Normans and later continentals, especially protestant French and German. Actually, some lineages on both Britain and Ireland look rather German, French and Norman. In Ireland there is in the South a good correlation of E-V13 frequency with Norman colonisation:

46ondh7c3th71.jpg

The other areas with somewhat higher frequencies in Ireland are Donegal and areas closer to the British coastline if you compare with my distribution map.

Some subclades on the Isles look pretty old and widespread though, which means it would surprise me if they came just after the Iron Age. One of the main problems in this as in other cases is that the English and Irish are ok tested, I mean it can always get even better, but the comparison is not there, especially with the French and German, or not enough of it.
Same as with the British paper, which lacks a good representation of more French Gaul samples for relevant times and regions. The same is true for modern BigY/YFull testers. Like I know a couple of French and German testers which could be relevant for some British subclades, but none of them really tested beyond STR with BigY/WGS which is just not enough.

ok we can agree to disagree;)
i didnt say all of them romans descendnets
i mention anglo-saxon and the normans

0/208 is telling and most sites here are from south britain
i hope i am wrong and e-v13 will show some day in iron age remain from briatin:)

ok we can agree to disagree;)
i didnt say all of them romans descendnets
i mention anglo-saxon and the normans

0/208 is telling and most sites here are from south britain
i hope i am wrong and e-v13 will show some day in iron age remain from briatin:)

Its not tragic if they don't, but a small scale contribution below 3 % could easily have been overlooked on the one hand and later movements are safer at this point. I don't think we really disagree.

Last edited:
indeed
and the samples number was pretty big this time - 0/208

Yes, there are a lot of possibilities for the entrance of E-V13 into the British Isles, but I do think that the fact it seems to be centered on the southern parts of England might be a clue as to which migrations are possible. My bet, given its non-appearance in all these new samples would be that it didn't enter Britain until at least the late Bronze Age with the movements from France, and more coming with subsequent migrations.

In that regard I've always been intrigued by that cluster in one small part of far western Wales. Undoubtedly it's some type of founder effect made possible by the isolation, but it would be fascinating if the results could be tested for more precise subclades so that we'd have a better idea as to with whom it arrived in Britain.

Yes, there are a lot of possibilities for the entrance of E-V13 into the British Isles, but I do think that the fact it seems to be centered on the southern parts of England might be a clue as to which migrations are possible. My bet, given its non-appearance in all these new samples would be that it didn't enter Britain until at least the late Bronze Age with the movements from France, and more coming with subsequent migrations.

In that regard I've always been intrigued by that cluster in one small part of far western Wales. Undoubtedly it's some type of founder effect made possible by the isolation, but it would be fascinating if the results could be tested for more precise subclades so that we'd have a better idea as to with whom it arrived in Britain.

There are some interesting Irish subclades e.g. under E-Z5018, both old, both independent, both from Wexford:
https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-S24513/
https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-Y3183/

E-Y3183 is also interesting because of many Irish subclades, of which at least some are very old, for others we can just say their Celtic presence is at least Antiquity, around the Roman era, but potentially much older, back to the Bronze Age.

Albert einstein

he belong to ashkenazi branch under e-pf1975

N65053Naphtali Hirsch Einstein (ALBERT EINSTEIN's g-gf)GermanyE-M351424131015-18111211121131169-911112615203215-16-16-18111121-221413171735-361210

his haplotype in negven is clearly e-pf1975;)

https://i.imgur.com/rgGDbEI.png

this branch in yfull :

https://www.yfull.com/tree/E-PF2025/

Albert Einstein (/ˈaɪnstaɪn/ EYEN-styne;[6] German: [ˈalbɛʁt ˈʔaɪnʃtaɪn] (listen); 14 March 1879 – 18 April 1955) was a German-born theoretical physicist,[7] widely acknowledged to be one of the greatest physicists of all time. Einstein is best known for developing the theory of relativity, but he also made important contributions to the development of the theory of quantum mechanics. Relativity and quantum mechanics are together the two pillars of modern physics.[3][8] His mass–energy equivalence formula E = mc2, which arises from relativity theory, has been dubbed "the world's most famous equation".[9] His work is also known for its influence on the philosophy of science.[10][11] He received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics "for his services to theoretical physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect",[12] a pivotal step in the development of quantum theory. His intellectual achievements and originality resulted in "Einstein" becoming synonymous with "genius".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Einstein

einstein-12923-content-portrait-mobile-tiny.jpg

originally posted by user Imesmouden from anthrogenica (y)

Hicham El Guerrouj (Arabic: هشام الݣروج, Hishāmu l-Karrūj; Berber: Hisham El Gerruj, ⵀⵉⵛⴰⵎ ⴻⵍ ⴳⴻⵔⵔⵓⵊ; born 14 September 1974) is a retired Moroccan middle-distance runner. El Guerrouj is the current world record holder of the outdoor 1500 metres, mile, and 2000 metres events. He also held indoor world records for the mile and 1500 metres until 2019, and is the only man since Paavo Nurmi to earn a gold medal in both the 1500 metres and 5000 metres at the same Olympic Games. El Guerrouj is considered the greatest middle-distance runner in history[4][5][6] and is also viewed as one of the greatest athletes of all time.[7]
El Guerrouj has also won the world championship in the 1500 meters six times: four consecutive times outdoors in 1997, 1999, 2001, and 2003 and twice indoors in 1995 and 1997 and has won the World Athlete of the Year awards three times.[8][9] He holds 7 of the fastest 10 times ever run in the 1500 metres and in the mile.[10][11]
In November 2014, he was inducted into the International Association of Athletics Federations (IAAF) Hall of Fame.[12]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hicham_El_Guerrouj

guerrouj.png

Hicham El Guerrouj , the Morocco's olympics champion is E-M81 confirmed ✔️

Source : his nephew 23andme result

p.s
he is a great middle distance runner ;)

Last edited:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Milošević

Milosevic, Arandjelovdan, Lopate, Podgorica, E-V13> Y30977> Y37092> Y126722
It belongs to the Vasojevic family. The haplotype of the test subject has an elevated value of the marker DYS570 = 20.
The Milosevics are a brotherhood from the branch of Vasojevic - Rajevic - Lopac. One of them is Slobodan Milosevic, the former president of Serbia and Yugoslavia.

%D0%A1%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BD-%D0%9C%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%9B-1.jpg

source:

https://forum.poreklo.rs/index.php?PHPSESSID=nki94pqhij1t1ksolqmfupfsv5&topic=6706.msg173853#new

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slobodan_Milošević

Milosevic, Arandjelovdan, Lopate, Podgorica, E-V13> Y30977> Y37092> Y126722
It belongs to the Vasojevic family. The haplotype of the test subject has an elevated value of the marker DYS570 = 20.
The Milosevics are a brotherhood from the branch of Vasojevic - Rajevic - Lopac. One of them is Slobodan Milosevic, the former president of Serbia and Yugoslavia.

%D0%A1%D0%BB%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B0%D0%BD-%D0%9C%D0%B8%D0%BB%D0%BE%D1%88%D0%B5%D0%B2%D0%B8%D1%9B-1.jpg

source:

https://forum.poreklo.rs/index.php?PHPSESSID=nki94pqhij1t1ksolqmfupfsv5&topic=6706.msg173853#new

Interesting. That's one of the older Southern clades of E-V13 (LBA).

One of the founders of KLA/UCK in Kosovo War, Adem Jashari, was E-V13, E-V13 => L241. He belonged to Berisha-Kuqi tribe, the Kuqi from Kosove have no relationship with the Berishas or the original Kuqi from Montenegro. But to me it looks like the Kuqi was more of a territorial designation, but interesting enough all people claiming to be Kuqi belong to E-V13 S2979 subclades.

auto_photo-41516613935.jpg

Though, not verified by all means, but likely one of the famous KLA Commandos Ramush Haradinaj is E-V13 => L241 as well (A Thaq from Iballe in origin, the Thaq from Iballe are exclusively E-V13 => L241).

144fda21-0001-0004-0000-000001451053_w1200_r1_fpx48.71_fpy45.jpg

Another key KLA person Hashim Thaqi claims the same ancestry as Ramush Haradinaj, Thaq from Iballe (there have been rumours that a person from the same village has been tested R1b-Z2103 though, but that's yet to be verified because it will go against the claim of his family for the ancestry).

Hashim_THaci.jpg

I was recently contacted by some people claiming to be my relatives. It was very strange to hear that, especially from people you don't know, but they explained it to me and sent me the details of the family tree, which included me, too. My mom and dad were there too, and even those relatives of mine that I very rarely contact, so it sounds plausible. I have now bought myself a ticket to Minnesota on a business jet, This is the aero jet services company website I use all the time as it has interesting deals. I hope that I will not fly there for anything and that these people do not turn out to be crooked because it is interesting to learn more about their kind.

Last edited:
E-FT14641 for
Lyndon Baines Johnson
, known as LBJ, started his professional life as a high school teacher in Texas, then as a congressional aide. He went on to serve in all four elected offices of the U.S. federal government: the House of Representatives, the U.S. Senate, the Vice President, and then as the 36th President.

According to FTDNA. Interestingly, the upstream branch (E-Y142744) is mostly Ashkenazi Jewish (especially E-BY77657, but potentially also other subclades of E-Y142744) and South Slavic (primarily E-FT350330, especially Serbian). On the other hand there is also a second English branch and they all date back very far in time (Iron Age).

37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_B._Johnson

Lyndon Baines Johnson (E-FT14641)

share a common paternal line ancestor (E-M35) who lived around 22,000 BCE (24,000 years ago).
Lyndon Baines Johnson, known as LBJ, started his professional life as a high school teacher in Texas, then as a congressional aide. He went on to serve in all four elected offices of the U.S. federal government: the House of Representatives, the U.S. Senate, the Vice President, and then as the 36th President.
Lyndon_B._Johnson_oath_November_1963.jpg

Johnson was sworn in as President on Air Force One following the assassination of President Kennedy on November 22, 1963 with Mrs. Kennedy looking on in a tragic and surreal moment.
Johnson went on to run for his own presidential term in 1964, winning handily.
President Johnson was best known for championing and signing the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the Voting Rights Acts of 1965 and 1968, and creating both Medicare and Medicaid.

p.s
if ftdna is aware of it enough to put it in there discover tool i say it is the final nail he
was for sure e-v13

B2565JohnstonThomas C. Johnston, b. 1867Unknown OriginE-FT146411324131016-18111212131131159-911112614203216-17-17-1891119-211512172131-33111010815-158101081210023-241811121215812221812131214111111113315815112327191312121112912111011123110132014131019162112241313162414241813141791311

E-FT14641 for

According to FTDNA. Interestingly, the upstream branch (E-Y142744) is mostly Ashkenazi Jewish (especially E-BY77657, but potentially also other subclades of E-Y142744) and South Slavic (primarily E-FT350330, especially Serbian). On the other hand there is also a second English branch and they all date back very far in time (Iron Age).

37_Lyndon_Johnson_3x4.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lyndon_B._Johnson
Isn't that the line deriving from ancient Hebrews traveling the Northeastern route towards Spain?

Isn't that the line deriving from ancient Hebrews traveling the Northeastern route towards Spain?

Doesn't look like it at first glance. E-Y142744 has one main downstream Jewish branch. I know upstream might be some Jewish members as well, but where they belong is difficult to tell. There are in any case a lot of English and Serbs in the other branches. I rather think that somewhere around Bohemia-Moravia, in a territory the branch was common - like the ancient DNA samples suggest as well, a couple of local males converted to Judaism in the Early Medieval era.

This thread has been viewed 28677 times.

Back