Guess my ethnicity!

Faunus

Reaction score
picturesocionics.png

I think you're pretty hard to pin down since you could fit in almost any country in Europe. I have several friends here in Sweden that has your resemblance. I may be very wrong but I would guess central Europe and surrounding areas plus British Islands. But again, northern Italy or Spain are also possible.

Ultimately I would go for British Islands.

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

Galicia, Spain.

British Isles.

You give me an Eastern European vibe. Sometimes Germans with Eastern European input look like you. The classification would be a bit easier if you had posted a pic of you in profile too.

You give me an Eastern European vibe. Sometimes Germans with Eastern European input look like you. The classification would be a bit easier if you had posted a pic of you in profile too.
May I ask what "Eastern European" mean in the sense in your comment to specify a large area with huge ethnic diversity vis-a-vis "Germany" as one specific nationality? Do germans have an extremely specific look as to you could pinpoint a northern german to a Dane or a southern Swede?

Is it alright to ask if you could provide some pictures of a German with an Eastern European input and if possible a German with a Scandinavian input so it could be easier to see the difference?

Don't get me wrong, I'm just curious.

You look British to me, but with a little Italian heritage also?

@Mordred
@bigsnake49
@ratchet_fan
@Angela
@real expert
@Mitty

When I shave the beard, am not tanned and have longer hair I've been told I look british irl too hahaha. I want to post some more revealing pics. Later in the day I'll post the real result under spoiler. Just want to see if it's easier with non selfie pics.

photo5807938202999304991.jpg

photo5902254881660580647.jpg

photo5807938202999304999.jpg

@Mordred
@bigsnake49
@ratchet_fan
@Angela
@real expert
@Mitty

When I shave the beard, am not tanned and have longer hair I've been told I look british irl too hahaha. I want to post some more revealing pics. Later in the day I'll post the real result under spoiler. Just want to see if it's easier with non selfie pics.

photo5807938202999304991.jpg

photo5902254881660580647.jpg

photo5807938202999304999.jpg

The first picture is very deceiving. Here you look either Southern European or even maybe something like Anglo Indian?

I would agree with Angela on the first picture, except the Indian comment. My favorite British bands are Beatles, Rolling Stones and Pink Floyd. Most of the band members are very dark, but then again they come from northern England which have much darker features than Londoners and southern coasts of England. A tanned Mason, Richards or McCartney look definitely southern european.

From your comment I understand that you're not British then.
Taking a look on the next two pictures it strikes me that you have a thin and "long" face which I find in Scandinavians and a lot of the time in Italians, especially northern Italy. But I don't think you're Scandinavian judging from the pictures and lean towards the northern parts of Italy or Spain.

As I said in my first comment I still think you're a bit of chameleon and could fit in a lot of europan countries. If I had a last shot I would go for Portugal.

Surely you would plot well in Portugal, mainly in the central region and also in the Algarve. The northern Portuguese and the Spanish from Galicia have a more Celtic footprint, like mine, for example, a Celtiberian. Regardless of plotting further north or further south, you are a handsome guy.

F0zpBfq.jpg

K5y6GYs.jpg

Cheers(y):)

Now you look to me like certain Turkish people but you look also like a Georgian or Chechen. So like someone from the Caucasus regions. Besides, I don‘t think that you look British at all. Especially when going by the shape of your eyes, eyebrow. To me you don't look typical Italian either. You could pass as a person from the Balkan though, like North-Macedonia. Overall you have a look that isn't easy to classify.

May I ask what "Eastern European" mean in the sense in your comment to specify a large area with huge ethnic diversity vis-a-vis "Germany" as one specific nationality? Do germans have an extremely specific look as to you could pinpoint a northern german to a Dane or a southern Swede?

Is it alright to ask if you could provide some pictures of a German with an Eastern European input and if possible a German with a Scandinavian input so it could be easier to see the difference?

Don't get me wrong, I'm just curious.

No problem, I will post pics from Germans and Germans of slavic origin which illustrate that typical Poles, Russians and other slavic people can be told apart from typical Germans. However, let's wait for a moment for the revelation of Faunus concerning his ethnicity.

No problem, I will post pics from Germans and Germans of slavic origin which illustrate that typical Poles, Russians and other slavic people can be told apart from typical Germans. However, let's wait for a moment for the revelation of Faunus concerning his ethnicity.
I believe Poland is Central Europe so don't bother with that. Or will you post pictures of Klaus Kinski, Tim Borowski, Klose, Podolski or Gunter Grass or even von dem Bach-Zelewski? Or since my big interest in football even Littbarski. I'd like to see ethnic Belarus, Russians and Ukrainians mixed with Germans and see a distinctive difference. And 'eastern" europe includes way more than slavs you mention.

Agreed, let's wait until Faunus reveals the enigma [emoji3]

Thank you all for the answers! Let's get to the point... I'm italian! 50% Lazio, 25% Abruzzo and 25% northern Italy (Emilia Romagna-Veneto).

It's been really interesting for me to see how I get perceived. Hope you had fun too!

Thank you all for the answers! Let's get to the point... I'm italian! 50% Lazio, 25% Abruzzo and 25% northern Italy (Emilia Romagna-Veneto).

It's been really interesting for me to see how I get perceived. Hope you had fun too!
Thanks Faunus! I wasn't that far off but still not correct. I've been working at the front desk in the 80's at scandinavias largest hotel. It really doesn't say that much when compared to when I was in Moscow and stayed at a hotel that could accommodate more than 10k visitors.

Had a pleasure to meet a lot of tourists from all over the world daily and sometimes one think that this could be a good source of knowledge of guessing a nationality, but most of the time it proves how wrong one could be with "narrow" thought.

When you say that you're Italian it perfectly fits the picture, though I still think that you'd fit perfectly in the British Isles. I had such a hard time to think of where on earth I could place your face on some of the pictures and then it hit me; you look a little bit like an young Gary Lineker, my childhood hero in the early 80's in Premier League.

I'm not saying you're identical but there's a small resemblance.
Thanks for a good fun!

Well on post 10, pic 1, you really remind me of an Italian man from Rome that my sister used to go out with many years ago.
He was handsome too, like you are.

These are probably the most known Swedes with one parent being Swedish and one Italian.

1. Marcus Birro
2. Veronika Maggio
3. John Guidetti
4. Bianca Ingrosso
5. Mauro Scocco
11cebbf2ecb62ca688cad49aaa5969c7.jpg
feddcde92d84740448c9e674b9c1e8bd.jpg
a12fd8a82567132981305d777b6992df.jpg
25398354d991db02339a8de104043379.jpg
a96fa8e3503e62a675c3dd588429313e.jpg

This thread has been viewed 11364 times.

Back