Guess my ethnicity!

Thank you all for the answers! Let's get to the point... I'm italian! 50% Lazio, 25% Abruzzo and 25% northern Italy (Emilia Romagna-Veneto).

It's been really interesting for me to see how I get perceived. Hope you had fun too!

I‘m“shocked“, bro.:embarassed: Normally I have a good rate in guessing Italians right but in your case I was totally off and wrong. May I ask you that: Did you take a DNA test? Anyway,no matter how trained your eyes are there are always people who will bring you to the limits. Besides, in Germany there are plenty of Italian migrants who are often confused for Turks and I usually can tell them apart from Turks.

I believe Poland is Central Europe so don't bother with that. Or will you post pictures of Klaus Kinski, Tim Borowski, Klose, Podolski or Gunter Grass or even von dem Bach-Zelewski? Or since my big interest in football even Littbarski. I'd like to see ethnic Belarus, Russians and Ukrainians mixed with Germans and see a distinctive difference. And 'eastern" europe includes way more than slavs you mention.

Agreed, let's wait until Faunus reveals the enigma [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

Poland is geographically speaking a Central European country but when it comes to culture, language and ethnicity Polish people are rather Eastern European. Hence,in Germany Poles are considered as Eastern European as Russians or Ukraine. Besides, Poles refer to themselves as Eastern Europeans too.

Well I didn‘t want to post anyone of the people you‘ve mentioned. LOL. Podolski, Klose or Kinsky are largely of polish origin. Kinsky has some Russian mix too. Just wait and see.

Poland is geographically speaking a Central European country but when it comes to culture, language and ethnicity Polish people are rather Eastern European. Hence,in Germany Poles are considered as Eastern European as Russians or Ukraine. Besides, Poles refer to themselves as Eastern Europeans too.

Well I didn‘t want to post anyone of the people you‘ve mentioned. LOL. Podolski, Klose or Kinsky are largely of polish origin. Kinsky has some Russian mix too. Just wait and see.
Klaus Günter Karl Nakszyńsk is Kinskis real name. The ending is not-sky but -ski. He's of Prussian and Polish origin. He has no Russian and no Swedish in him.

Basically your previous posts gives me a weird vibe, can't really say what it is. I think most people would agree with me. Please don't bother with what we've been talking about since it would be of little value to me or other people on this forum.

By the way, you should investigate what Adolf or Goebbels have in their DNA since both look very Chechen or Turkish.

Stay safe in these pandemic days.

European 97,5%
-Southern European 93,5%
--Italian 83,4%
--Spanish & Portuguese 1,7%
--Greek & Balkan 0,6%
--Broadly Southern European 7,8%
-Northwestern European 2,6%
--British & Irish 0,6%
--Broadly Northwestern European 2,0%
-Broadly European 1,4%

Western Asian & North African 2,2%
-Arab, Egyptian & Levantine 1,6%
--Broadly Arab, Egyptian & Levantine 1,6%
-Broadly Western Asian & North African 0,6%

Unassigned 0,3%

I think a way to guess my ethnicity is to look at the nose. It's quite common in italians:
Aspettando il tattico
hqdefault-474.jpg

Alessandro Scheraggi:
maxresdefault.jpg

Another way to tell is probably to look at the colors (but pictures don't help because of the light). I got grey-blue eyes, and dark brown hair, which I consider to be quite common in Italy, while turks tend to have darker eyes, and northern european's blue eyes tend to be more blue, lol.

Last thing is the height. I'm 177cm, which would be quite short for a northern european.

Thanks for the info F. Average height in Sweden is 181,5 cm, so you're not that far off, but this is measured in Gothenburg which has a great influx of immigrants from the Middle East. I think that ethnic swedes are a couple of centimeters taller. I would say approximately 183 centimeters.

But on the other hand if we compare with an extremely homogeneous country like Finland where the average height is 181 cm I may be wrong as well.

A couple of years ago I read that Dutch men are the tallest and Latvia has the tallest women. The article said that this changes pretty much over time and for example North Korean women are 20 cm taller than 100 years ago.
That's pretty interesting.

This thread has been viewed 11340 times.

Back