Guess ethnicity and classify

ratchet_fan

Banned
Reaction score
Fuellte-1972-erstmals-Fleisch-in-Fladenbrot-Kadir-Nurman-26304og.jpg

Elderly people are difficult to classify. He could be Italian, Balkan, even from somewhere like central/Southern Europe.

c.jpg

What about this guy? He's from Europe but looks kind of SSA? Those super dark eyes might be throwing me off though.

c.jpg

What about this guy? He's from Europe but looks kind of SSA? Those super dark eyes might be throwing me off though.

Whaaat? You're imagining too much. The man is 100% within the range of European looks - andeven specifically Central/Northern Europeans, I mean. And AFAIK the dark brown eyes of most black people are not much darker than the also pretty common dark brown eyes in Europeans. Skin color varies a lot, of course, but the color of their brown eyes? Not so much. Maybe their overall dark face make brown eyes in them appear even darker.

Whaaat? You're imagining too much. The man is 100% within the range of European looks - andeven specifically Central/Northern Europeans, I mean. And AFAIK the dark brown eyes of most black people are not much darker than the also pretty common dark brown eyes in Europeans. Skin color varies a lot, of course, but the color of their brown eyes? Not so much. Maybe their overall dark face make brown eyes in them appear even darker.

Yea I think I was just thrown off by the eyes. He looks pretty Central Euro.

I feel like I'm back on the old 23andme forum, where people thought they had part black ancestors when looking at old photos. Pictures even from the first half of the 20th century tend to make everyone look dark, and the ones from the late 1800s are even worse.

There's nothing SSA about that man.

I feel like I'm back on the old 23andme forum, where people thought they had part black ancestors when looking at old photos. Pictures even from the first half of the 20th century tend to make everyone look dark, and the ones from the late 1800s are even worse.

There's nothing SSA about that man.

My bad. (10 char)

First guy is Turkish. He invented doner kebab.
Second guy is swiss. He invented the chocolate bar.

This thread has been viewed 6526 times.

Back