Guess their ethnicity

Hawk

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
E-V13

GVeEdga.jpg

px9RXgg.jpg

Quick question, do they have an admixture or are they pure ethnic to their country?

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

Quick question, do they have an admixture or are they pure ethnic to their country?

pure ethnic to their country.

They don't look the same nationality to me.

I think the one in the second picture looks Bulgarian.

First guy is somewhere from Europe.

Second guy somewhere from West Asia/Caucasus.

First guy is somewhere from Europe.

Second guy somewhere from West Asia/Caucasus.
You don't even know who they are? LOL
What kind of questions is this. Kind of pointless, don't you think?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

You don't even know who they are? LOL
What kind of questions is this. Kind of pointless, don't you think?

Sent from my SM-G988B using Tapatalk

I didn't said i don't know, i just pointed their generic regions where they come from. I will reveal latter.

I didn't said i don't know, i just pointed their generic regions where they come from. I will reveal latter.
Oh, okay gotcha [emoji3]

So as I wrote earlier, the first guy N. Macedonia.
The second Georgia (country).

Edit: The second guy has a bit more "asiatic" eyes from what I have seen in Georgians, been in Tbilisi two times working but it was almost 20 years ago so my memory is a bit clouded. Well it's just a guess anyway.

My impressions:
Both have the same kind of facial lobes, chin, lips and beard. Seems that both have almond eyes with hazelnut iris (the light in the photo is not very good to hit that point). The main difference between the two lies at the top of the skull. The first is brachycephalic like Emmanuel Mácron, the second is not.

Cheers to all.

My impressions:
Both have the same kind of facial lobes, chin, lips and beard. Seems that both have almond eyes with hazelnut iris (the light in the photo is not very good to hit that point). The main difference between the two lies at the top of the skull. The first is brachycephalic like Emmanuel Mácron, the second is not.

Cheers to all.

Which regions do u think they can pass?

Which regions do u think they can pass?

I find it difficult to characterize people within modern groups. I would just say that they are European or look like Europeans. (y)

PS: Anyway, I believe that they pass well in the south of Europe and also in the center of Europe, considered the most evident phenotype. Cheers :)

I find it difficult to characterize people within modern groups. I would just say that they are European or look like Europeans. (y)

PS: Anyway, I believe that they pass well in the south of Europe and also in the center of Europe, considered the most evident phenotype. Cheers :)
Duarte, may I ask what you consider as central europe and northern europe?

Southeast France, Swiss, Bavaria, Austria, Hungary, Slovenia, North Italy I consider as Central Europe.

Southeast France, Swiss, Bavaria, Austria, Hungary, Slovenia, North Italy I consider as Central Europe.
Thanks. I do understand that non europeans would have this definition. Nothing wrong with it since my American friends would do the same.
I think europeans would have a different definition but that's only a matter of where you live.

If I lived in the Americas I would probably choose the same.

Thanks. I do understand that non europeans would have this definition. Nothing wrong with it since my American friends would do the same.
I think europeans would have a different definition but that's only a matter of where you live.

If I lived in the Americas I would probably choose the same.

No problem dear friend. The European Union classifies in the way of map below, I think. But the EU criteria is economics and and not ethnics. Cheers.

H0itAnV.jpg

No problem dear friend. The European Union classifies in the way of map below, I think. But the EU criteria is economics and and not ethnics. Cheers.

H0itAnV.jpg
Thanks for the map, I've never seen it before. Indeed a different definition from what I've been taught. I guess things are changing over time.

EDIT: When I went to Uni in the beginning of the 90's we used the following definition back then, see the first map:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Central_Europe?wprov=sfla1

And in elementary school back in mid seventies our maps depicted central Europe with only five countries; East and West Germany, Poland, Austria and Czechoslovakia. I think that depiction has to do with that Sweden measures from the tip of the ultimate north and then the ultimate south. On the continent they measure differently and that's probably why we would have different views on this.

Last edited:
1. Bosnian.

2. Armenian.

1. Bosnian.

2. Armenian.
Wowawewa. Thanks Progon. I must say I was pretty close in my second attempt. I was hesitant between Georgia or Armenia on the second guy, really. But the thing is, in the picture the guys eyes seem more "asiatic" than Armenian. Whatever, thanks for a good game. Waiting for more [emoji3]

This thread has been viewed 9460 times.

Back