5) Southeastern French or Northern Italian

Thanks Angela,
Quick guesses so bare with it.

1. Polish or Belarus
2. Lithuania
3. Scandinavian, possibly German or Polish
4. Russian, Baltic
5. French or English

Interesting again though. These faces can be found pretty close to any European country, they don't have a distinct generalized characteristics except on pic 2 and 4 which I think are pretty Baltic.

I'm waiting for you to destroy me ;)

Sent from my SM-T865 using Tapatalk

1.South German
2.Kurdish
3.Irish
4.Italian. Don't know why she reminds me of Stefania Sandrelli
5.North Italian or Austrian

1. Italian
2. Persian
3. Austrian
4. Spanish
5. South French

^^I was waiting for you to play since you enjoy it so much. :)

You were correct on number 5. He's an operatic baritone: the American David Pershall, so probably typical English/German mix. He does definitely have a French-ish look to me however, not Italian at all.

Duarte was correct on number 4 because she's a French actress: Emanuelle Boidrun

Duarte came close on two others because he added in Northern Italian.

1. Loris Bononi: Italian writer, native of the Lunigiana in Toscana, historian and antiquarian and creator of a museum of the history of the Lunigiana, and my mentor .

This is what he looked like when he got older and heavier: weight really changes the appearance.
LorisJacopoBononi.jpg

2. A Bedouin young woman, believe it or not. I often find that the non SSA admixed Bedouin, perhaps because they have less Caucasus? can look very gracile Med.

3. An Italian, but not from really Northern Italy, i.e. Lombardia or the Veneto or Piemonte. My father's brother and my favorite uncle, from the Apennines south of Parma in Emilia.

4. As I said, a French actress, but she could just as well be Northern Italian all the way to Central Italian if it weren't for the eyes. I do see where you got the "Baltic" thing.

Here she is in less of a "glamour" shot. It's probably the one I should have posted.

1018554-emmanuelle-boidron-en-decembre-2011-a-950x0-1.jpg

5. As I said, American mutt, but he does have a sort of French look to him for me too.

Thanks A, Duarte is filling his bases, that's why LOL. (just kidding).
I'm actually pretty happy with my guesses, also number 2, it's very interesting that she's bedouin. On this picture she's very european. Maybe couple of more pics would reveal her descent better.

Picture 1 and 3 shows actually a Nordic trait, and I have mentioned it before it's not that unusual that Italians have this look.

No 4, looks pretty ordinary to any country in South West or Nordern countries. She could be Italian but also Baltic.

No 5, Yeah kind of pretty easy if I could generalize here.

Great pics Angela and always fun to have ones views turn around.

Thanks A, Duarte is filling his bases, that's why LOL. (just kidding).
I'm actually pretty happy with my guesses, also number 2, it's very interesting that she's bedouin. On this picture she's very european. Maybe couple of more pics would reveal her descent better.

Picture 1 and 3 shows actually a Nordic trait, and I have mentioned it before it's not that unusual that Italians have this look.

No 4, looks pretty ordinary to any country in South West or Nordern countries. She could be Italian but also Baltic.

No 5, Yeah kind of pretty easy if I could generalize here.

Great pics Angela and always fun to have ones views turn around.

You’re welcome Mordred (y)

This thread has been viewed 6493 times.

Back