Photo-real portraits of Roman emperors

Everybody with a nose that has a tip that turns down is Near Eastern?

She doesn't look like any Armenian I've ever seen. Look at pictures of her as she got older. She couldn't be more Slavic in type.

Go through the whole thread. Lots of what people used to call Near Eastern noses sprinkled throughout Europe, even if it isn't the dominant shape for their country.

Oh, and you made some of the Emperors too dark. Verus was specifically described by contemporaries as having "natural" blonde hair and blue eyes, and yes, that would have been possible among the ancient Romans, even if uncommon. No reason for Marcus Aurelius to be so dark either.

Almost everybody on this topic has some sort of personal agenda.

I know people from the C Republic and who have been there physically her look isn't typical at all. C Republic's are a East Germanics people, even Poles are more Slavic. Her look is something Semitic or whatever this is more typical though.

https://www.beautiful-women-pedia.com/images/beautiful-czech-girl-petra-nemcova.jpg

That was not my picture of the Romans, someone else made it I just knew the Roman elite were of a Mediterranean subset nothing ''British'' or blonde looking about the elite at all.

tRPaSbFgwFmLOUoaHD5A6VFLshWVFqOpFE0qb6_LgQ8.png
tRPaSbFgwFmLOUoaHD5A6VFLshWVFqOpFE0qb6_LgQ8.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZG1R9Q5uCs

I know people from the C Republic and who have been there physically her look isn't typical at all. C Republic's are a East Germanics people, even Poles are more Slavic. Her look is something Semitic or whatever this is more typical though.

https://www.beautiful-women-pedia.com/images/beautiful-czech-girl-petra-nemcova.jpg

That was not my picture of the Romans, someone else made it I just knew the Roman elite were of a Mediterranean subset nothing ''British'' or blonde looking about the elite at all.

Only agree with you
On this the elite were not scandinavian looking
More likely med features... :cool-v:
All those are busts....
No one know how they realy looked like... :unsure:
But simple logic and geography point to med look

Only agree with you
On this the elite were not scandinavian looking
More likely med features... :cool-v:
All those are busts....
No one know how they realy looked like... :unsure:
But simple logic and geography point to med look

Agreed, nothing British about them at all they were from a Mediterranean subset. Probably a mixture of Alpines and Dinarics.

https://www.slaveplanet.net/index.p...IzPMF-coEvOfCYDRj2-90lE9OIeOik47y2ivxYyQdG-aY
Two of Trumps three wives, Ivana Zelníčková and Melania Knauss are from Eastern Europe , where many Jews like John Kerry (Kohn) and Madeleine Albright (Jana Korbel) “converted” to Catholicism and started using Christian names Marla Maples despite supposedly being Christian keeps Shabbat, eats kosher, and studies KabbalahTrumps wives Ivana Zelnickova Melania Knauss and Marla Maples . Both Ivana and Melania both have a certain Khazarian lookIvana Zelníčková was born in the Moravian town of Zlín , Czechoslovakia, the daughter of Miloš Zelníček, who was Czech, and Marie Francová. Moravia and Zlin have a long history of Jews If you drop the second e in Zelnicek you get the Jewish Zelnick

Malenia Trump is certainly 100 percent Slavic though

How could I have missed how Semitic looking she is?:grin:

272932.jpg

Petra Nemcova in real life, real hair, nose not photoshopped so half of it is gone. Are you a t-roll?
petra-nemcova-at-screening-of-a-hidden-life-at-the-72nd-annual-cannes-film-festival-16.jpg

I could do the same with Bianca Balti

a4ef4dc6c74c17ccfa36a05477186a5a.jpg

bianca-balti-street-style-at-hotel-martinez-in-cannes-5-11-2016-3.jpg

Maybe we should all just stick to politicians.

Mediterranean the early Romans were; that doesn't mean they were all dark.

Claudio Marchisio-half southern Italian, btw. Coloring is perhaps "Augustus" like...
437px-Claudio_Marchisio%2C_2019.jpg

Ignazio Abate
verona-italy-16th-oct-2016-ignazio-abate-milan-footballsoccer-italian-H4K751.jpg

Actually "blonde" Italian man...a cousin. Perhaps a Verus type coloring.
Cvmowmq.png

You can certainly find the same thing among Spaniards.

Fine, you didn't make it. The point remains. Where you have contemporary accounts and you DON'T use them you have an agenda. Where you don't have contemporary accounts and you make it up according to your agenda it's unreliable.

Just play it straight, everybody.

How could I have missed how Semitic looking she is?:grin:

272932.jpg

Petra Nemcova had half her nose chopped off. She's typical of nowhere. Posting her would be like my posting Bianca Balti and saying she's the typical Italian woman. Please...

077c7c4cc03e3f83163e881269f8f221.jpg

Mediterranean the early Romans were; that doesn't mean they were all dark.

Claudio Marchisio-half southern Italian, btw. Coloring is perhaps "Augustus" like...
437px-Claudio_Marchisio%2C_2019.jpg

Ignazio Abate
verona-italy-16th-oct-2016-ignazio-abate-milan-footballsoccer-italian-H4K751.jpg

Actually "blonde" Italian man...a cousin. Perhaps a Verus type coloring.
Cvmowmq.png

You can certainly find the same thing among Spaniards.

Fine, you didn't make it. The point remains. Where you have contemporary accounts and you DON'T use them you have an agenda. Where you don't have contemporary accounts and you make it up according to your agenda it's unreliable.

Just play it straight, everybody.

They both got plastic surgery common among Ashkenazis I guess. Her daughter did too who looks similarly Khazarian :D

main-qimg-9ee1d6af0b451315b8b9f1e6cc3169fc-c.jpeg

Malenia Trump looks typically Slavic / Slovenian just compare the two eyes and nose shape

171009140052-melania-trump-ivana-trump-split-super-tease.jpg

Without airbrushed glossy magazine covers. The above link explained how they ''Christianize'' their names

Not my contemporary accounts. Some people have different opinions, it's called life. I find it easier to believe that the elite of Roman generals were Mediterranean and didn't have a uniform of blonde hair and blue eyes and were British looking.

This isn't about the percentage of modern Italians with blonde hair and blue eyes which proves nothing apart from the fact that some South Europeans can have blonde hair and blue eyes.

honestly i think totti has a roman look
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesco_Totti

p.s
angela you might have a point you could be southern european with light hair and eyes :unsure:
abate has realy a roman face and his blond hair .....
do roman sources say all emperors were blond or only verus ?

honestly i think totti has a roman look
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francesco_Totti

p.s
angela you might have a point you could be southern european with light hair and eyes :unsure:
abate has realy a roman face and his blond hair .....
do roman sources say all emperors were blond or only verus ?

The only word for "natural" "real" blonde that the contemporaries used was for Verus.

A few others were described with a word meaning "fairish", light brown/dark blonde, including Augustus. It's all detailed in the site Pax posted upthread, along with who among the contemporaries of these people said it and about which emperors.

We also know that most of the Republican inhabitants of Rome were genetically between northern Italians and Spaniards so obviously just from that, logically, some of these Republicans were "fair haired and eyed". Not, seemingly, the majority. It's always the unusual which is mentioned, not the common.

We also have data from these Republicans.

He's just another t-roll; this time an anti-Semitic one.

angleeyes2, you missed the real Petra. :)

petra-nemcova-at-screening-of-a-hidden-life-at-the-72nd-annual-cannes-film-festival-16.jpg

Yes, every person in eastern Europe with a downward pointing tip is a secret Jew.

Goodbye to another anti-Semitic Slavicist t-roll.

The only word for "natural" "real" blonde that the contemporaries used was for Verus.

A few others were described with a word meaning "fairish", light brown/dark blonde, including Augustus. It's all detailed in the site Pax posted upthread, along with who among the contemporaries of these people said it and about which emperors.

We also know that most of the Republican inhabitants of Rome were genetically between northern Italians and Spaniards so obviously just from that, logically, some of these Republicans were "fair haired and eyed". Not, seemingly, the majority. It's always the unusual which is mentioned, not the common.

We also have data from these Republicans.

He's just another t-roll; this time an anti-Semitic one.

you think he is an apricity refugge ?

Yes, every person in eastern Europe with a downward pointing tip is a secret Jew.

Strangely, we share the same face shape, forehead and chin. Even the eyes are not dissimilar, but hers are too close together. Isn't that supposed to be a "Semitic" or Near Eastern trait? :) Ditto for the full lipped mouth. I thought Northern Europeans were supposed to have small mouths. That's' what they considered beautiful for centuries, along with an oval face. You people don't read enough history.

Fwiw, I don't think that's a picture of an outstandingly beautiful woman. I do envy her mouth, though.

More than anything else models are chosen for their weird and rare bodies, often with the breasts then augmented. In the industry there were always a lot of rumors that some of them have weird chromosomal patterns in terms of x and y. Maybe one of the reasons so many never have children.. In recent decades they also deliberately DON'T choose women who have "perfect", "harmonious" faces. They say it's because they're more "interesting". I just think they're uglier.

Strangely, we share the same face shape, forehead and chin. Even the eyes are not dissimilar, but hers are too close together. Isn't that supposed to be a "Semitic" or Near Eastern trait? :)

Fwiw, I don't think that's a picture of an outstandingly beautiful woman.

i think she is pretty :unsure:
not miss universe but defiently pretty :)
i was i czech republik with my brothers few years ago
woman there are indeed there pretty generally speaking :unsure:
and they drink to much bear
like i drink water :LOL:

Can you blame them? Their beer is on another level. Becherovka is nice as well if you managed to try.

On another note... Everyone says Czech women are beautiful... and maybe it is a thing of people hyping up something too much so when you see it for yourself you feel let down... but imo Czech women despite being pretty on average have got nothing on... say for example Bulgarian women :).

Also... Why does everything have to fall as either Semite phenotype or Nordic phenotype (?)... there is a whole rainbow in between. I know some Swedish women who after a couple of weeks on a Southern European vacation get a gorgeous tan and look really similar to the minor, light Balkan phenotype (light eyes, blonde/fair hair). I have to admit they are taller on average tho, and with sharper features/less round face/ more pronounced jaws.

My point is that even these supposedly really light phenotype Nordic people after a couple of weeks of proper tanning (not burning up a skin rash) look "similar" to Southern Europeans in skin tone. And their eye/hair phenotype is not absent from Southern Europe to begin with. Personally only their morphology gives them away in Southern Europe.

Can you blame them? Their beer is on another level. Becherovka is nice as well if you managed to try.

On another note... Everyone says Czech women are beautiful... and maybe it is a thing of people hyping up something too much so when you see it for yourself you feel let down... but imo Czech women despite being pretty on average have got nothing on... say for example Bulgarian women :).

Also... Why does everything have to fall as either Semite phenotype or Nordic phenotype (?)... there is a whole rainbow in between. I know some Swedish women who after a couple of weeks on a Southern European vacation get a gorgeous tan and look really similar to the minor, light Balkan phenotype (light eyes, blonde/fair hair). I have to admit they are taller on average tho, and with sharper features/less round face/ more pronounced jaws.

My point is that even these supposedly really light phenotype Nordic people after a couple of weeks of proper tanning (not burning up a skin rash) look "similar" to Southern Europeans in skin tone. And their eye/hair phenotype is not absent from Southern Europe to begin with. Personally only their morphology gives them away in Southern Europe.

agree on bulgarian woman was in sofia
very pretty indeed :cool-v:
i personally less attracted to woman with sharp features
pronounced jaw ( dolf lundgren jaw )
but it is a matter of taste :LOL:
on skin tone agree many sweeds can get tan like southern europeans ....:unsure:

We don't disagree; attractive, pretty, but not classically beautiful or just drop dead gorgeous whether "classical looking or not". A lot of models and actresses used to be classically beautiful.

Candid shot of a young Elizabeth Taylor...
aa828dc022a32ec7c614e893aea406b0.jpg

Marilyn Monroe:
Marilny%20Monroe%20Asphalt%20Jungle.jpg

Strangely, we share the same face shape, forehead and chin. Even the eyes are not dissimilar, but hers are too close together. Isn't that supposed to be a "Semitic" or Near Eastern trait? :) Ditto for the full lipped mouth. I thought Northern Europeans were supposed to have small mouths. That's' what they considered beautiful for centuries, along with an oval face. You people don't read enough history.

Fwiw, I don't think that's a picture of an outstandingly beautiful woman. I do envy her mouth, though.

More than anything else models are chosen for their weird and rare bodies, often with the breasts then augmented. In the industry there were always a lot of rumors that some of them have weird chromosomal patterns in terms of x and y. Maybe one of the reasons so many never have children.. In recent decades they also deliberately DON'T choose women who have "perfect", "harmonious" faces. They say it's because they're more "interesting". I just think they're uglier.

she have oval face in the picture you posted
(oval type the perfect for woman less perfect for man i have oval face :rolleyes:)
her jaw look like the clssical slavic one in this photo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petra_Němcová#/media/File:Petra_Nemcova_Cannes_2018_2.jpg

Why do you think it's a particularly Slavic trait? I'd say it's northern European but can show up in other groups.

Grace Kelly: stunningly beautiful in her youth, and still lovely in middle age, but she looks like she could crack walnuts with those jaws. :)

Grace_Kelly_MGM_photo.jpg

grace-kelly-princess-of-monaco.jpg

She was half German for what it's worth.

I'm not saying this to be mean or catty. I have a pretty strong jaw too.

Gisele Buendchen

Gisele-Bundchen-Net-Worth.jpg

Honestly, in a lot of her pictures I don't even think she looks pretty.

It's all the big international models nowadays, though, nothing particular to one ethnicity.

i dont know
my mother also have this jaw and she probably got from her mom
so i thought it is was slavic trait ....:unsure:
gisele Buendchen is maybe not classical beauty but she is hot :)
she is german brazilian from south brazil

This thread has been viewed 70918 times.

Back