A New YDNA Heat Map

No, it's still there. But I suppose you are using the mobile app? Some pictures don't show in the app. I don't know why. It's a bug that Tapatalk (the app developer) should fix.

Currently on desktop. This is what I see:

UMNXs9S.png

:unsure:

Also when I try to click on attachments from people, it says I do not have permission or something. Two of the biggest bugs I have encountered, if they are indeed bugs.

Here is trying to follow the attachment from Flann Fina in this thread. But I also recall getting something similar to this saying something about permission.

RXWzQHj.png

Today the map had disappeared. Really strange. :unsure:

Anyway I edited my post above and re-uploaded it.

Flann Fina: Many thanks for pointing out this Heatmap tool. I am I-M223 per NAT GENO and here is my heatmap. Interestingly, hot in Sicily, Sardinia, around Lazio-Rome and other areas of Central Italy then I guess some Northern regions of Italy.

9l7xb7J.jpg

They are working in conjunction with Y-DNA warehouse and asking for ways to improve it. https://ydna-warehouse.org/

May I ask where you heard that because I haven’t seen it mentioned on any of their Facebook posts. Needless to say, it’s good news, if the report is accurate.

My dad's dna is uploaded and I am on an email chain that discussed the heat map and we discussed various improvements that could be made to the map.

I have increased the intensity as indicated in the instruction book and it looks like this:

mapePhilogicmasINTENSIDAD.JPEG

MAPEphilogociMasintensidad2.jpeg

According this tool, my downstream haplogroup is not so spread. It’s from Cordova, in modern Andalusia.

Yavw166.jpg

KNsHJbp.jpg

This thread has been viewed 22429 times.

Back