SnzCMgY.png

E94D3D2C-445D-E811-80DF-A0369F7D149C.jpg

He looks pretty good for being 88...
ahmed+mekin.jpg

aeqPh2Q.png

ebi8Bf1.png

gpjiwTF.png

Lets see how you classify him.

88? what a chance, 88 is the code name that had used Neo-nazis to say heil hitler, because 8 of the alphabet is H. It could be a call in an internet search.... What a chance you were an actor of my moobing too.

88? what a chance, 88 is the code name that had used Neo-nazis to say heil hitler, because 8 of the alphabet is H. It could be a call in an internet search.... What a chance you were an actor of my moobing too.

WTF? o_O Are you serious?

Turk or perhaps somewhere in the Balkans, i.e. Bulgaria?

On the other hand, in that one picture there's a bit of Omar Sharif in him, whose ancestry was from Lebanon and Syria.

Still, a phenotype more northern Near East than southern Near East in my opinion.
rem.jpg

Just ignore Ziober; he obviously stopped taking his meds.

Turk or perhaps somewhere in the Balkans, i.e. Bulgaria?

On the other hand, in that one picture there's a bit of Omar Sharif in him, whose ancestry was from Lebanon and Syria.

Still, a phenotype more northern Near East than southern Near East in my opinion.
rem.jpg

Just ignore Ziober; he obviously stopped taking his meds.

You are too good at this Angela. He is indeed Turkish from Istanbul, could not find more info on his ancestry. But I agree his phenotype is more northern. I would have guessed North West (Asia Minor) actually.

Here is his wikipedia, proving his age. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Mekin

He for sure looks younger than 88 in recent pics. Must have drawn the long straw with his genes.

1224757_620x410.jpg

Very attractive man in youth and even middle age. No wonder he became an actor.

I'm rubbish with East Asians; a little better with SSAs, but not much.

I avow I would never have been thought in this choice first. I think rather he shows the influence of Eurasians from beyond Northern Caucasus on Near-East South Caucasus, something not "autochtonous" there at all. It's true some people from Lebanon, shows curious features compared to surrounding pop's. Even in Asia Mineure this pattern is not typical, rather marginal.

You are too good at this Angela. He is indeed Turkish from Istanbul, could not find more info on his ancestry. But I agree his phenotype is more northern. I would have guessed North West (Asia Minor) actually.

Here is his wikipedia, proving his age. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmet_Mekin

He for sure looks younger than 88 in recent pics. Must have drawn the long straw with his genes.

1224757_620x410.jpg

Yeah, Angela has really very good eyes for classifying people. With that being said, on this one pic he looks pretty typical Turkish minus the pigmentation.

ebi8Bf1.png

Here the thing, atypical or rather uncommon pigmentation makes the ethnicity of people more difficult to guess. So, for instance, West Asians or Meds who a such display the typical facial features of their ethnicity can look pretty different from their fellow people when their hair and skin tone is much lighter than is usual.

This thread has been viewed 5986 times.

Back