Disciplining children...

Why Court should control your child and not you? Is the Court smarter than you, or having more compassion, interest, love for your child than you?

A shameful comparation of a human being with an animal discredits you from any further discussion.

I also ask the administrators to suspend your account because of promoting violence.

Lol dude, hold your horses. Samuraitora didn't post for almost 10 years, I think she is gone already, so save our admins extra work.

Do you think that god created people, or we evolve in symbioses with rest of life on this planet, the evolutionary way?

Don't scold the children's in the public if they done any mistake, go home and teach them in the right way. Advise them, guide them...

[FONT=&quot]There is nothing wrong with spanking.In my opinion people blew it all out of proportion. children these days are loosing their damn minds, and just think if they were spanked they would have a little bit more respect for their parents and other people. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I agree, there are other ways to discipline your child but sometimes taking away video games and whatnot doesn't exactly work, they will find other ways to get around it and become rebellious. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Spanking is not bad, jut do not do it with excess force or intent to harm (i.e cause physical harm such as bleeding, bruises, scars, permanent damage) that's why you never beat a child when you are angry. try to stay calm in certain situations. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Everyone has different ways of disciplining a child but from experience i grew up with the occasional spanking and i have respect for my elders where as my 9 year old nephew has never been popped, spanked(with a belt or hand), or anything and he is EXTREMELY disrespectful. even taking away toys and video games don't work. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]it's all in how you do it. SPANK YOUR CHILDREN. it will do them a hell of a lot of good. but like i said don't go over board and kill ur kids or hit them with extension cords or something crazy lol [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]all you need is a hand and a little bit of force read more at [/FONT]https://artscolumbia.org/essays/my-childhood-55350/

This thread has been viewed 24125 times.

Back