Origin of R1b

Y DNA R: South East Asia > Siberia > Eastern Europe

the talk in the last 6 months is that haplogroup F-M89 is from south-east asia and they have found other haplogroups forming from there eg... F-F15527 (F1) with four immediate subclades with samples from Indonesia, Malaysia, Vietnam, and the southern border of China
Dr. Vilar for his opinion about the expansion of haplogroup F. The discovery of new F1 lineages in Southeast Asia suggests that there was both a rapid and a broad expansion of paternal lineages across Eurasia some 55,000 years ago. Rapid because we see F lineages in China and Southeast Asia shortly after modern humans leave Africa some 60,000 years ago.

So , Hapogroup R belongs to haplogroup K-M9 along with these haplogroups L, T, M, N, O, S and others I cannot recall ...................these are still stated as central Asia or western East Asia

The place of life of remote ancestors doesn't say too much about birthplace of remote descendants, helas.

Don't be naive, davidski has shown that he is capable of anything to link R1b-L51 with the steppes (ignoring samples that don't interest him, choosing models that suit him, inventing absurd theories). The CWC is the last Kurganist trench and this despite the fact that 95% of its uniparental markers are R1a.

I have not spoken of an Atlantic origin for either R1b or R1b-L51, simply because I have no idea where exactly these mutations occurred. I only say that R1b-L754/P297 is a typical lineage of the WHgs and that its actual origin is Italy. Nobody can say that I am lying or that I am wrong. Another thing is that people think that this lineage has Siberian or Iranian origin, if so, they only have to prove it. That is all.

Facts are not always sufficient - and supposition remains still supposition - Everybody may say what he thinks. For the confirmations, wait and see.

The oldest R1b samples are all from Europe, the oldest/only R* sample is from Siberia, and R1b is absent in samples from the Middle East before the Bronze Age. But the Eupedia R1b page claims that R1b originated in the Middle East. Is this still a plausible theory?

I'm speculating here and could be totally wrong, but I am inclined toward opining that R1b is an EHG hp, thus was native to Eastern Europe. Therefore, I think that the Yamnaya got their hp R1b from their EHG ancestry. Anyway, the EHGs have contributed significantly to the ancestry of the WHGs and SHGs. Thatperhaps could explain why the WHG Villabruna man belonged to the hp R1b.

This thread has been viewed 12987 times.

Back