E-V1039 informations ?

sosoo

Reaction score
Y-DNA haplogroup
E-V1039
mtDNA haplogroup
H3am
Hello everyone

I did a test with FTDNA and I got on Yfull the haplogroup E-V1039, does anyone have information on this haplogroup? Because unfortunately I can't find anything ...

My paternal line is from western Algeria.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Hello everyone

I did a test with FTDNA and I got on Yfull the haplogroup E-V1039, does anyone have information on this haplogroup? Because unfortunately I can't find anything ...

Thank you in advance.

It will be difficult for 10 years talking only about E-V13

Thank you for your reply. A new branch has just appeared on yfull E-V2729 the person is Gambian (fulah). Interesting.

I also wanted to add I saw that some Sardinians are positive for E-V1039 the two people with whom I am on YFULL are Sardinians. There is also an old sample found in Sardinia in "haplotree.info", Sardinia_Bell_Beaker (E-SK863 = E-V1039).

Hello everyone

Thank you in advance.
Hello,
You should join E-SK863 FTDNA project, the administrator of this project is on Yfull under E-Y161140 (Sample id:YF18784)

I have three samples under E-Y161140. Live tree E-FT14008. I am the SK863 project administrator on FTDNA.

This thread has been viewed 4957 times.

Back