Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: Blood Alkalinity (antivirus info)

Lightbulb Blood Alkalinity (antivirus info)

recently I have explored the probable natural way of treating the recent covid-storm and concluded that the alkalinity level of the blood have greatest effect in combating virus illnesses ... check the linked context in this avianflu forum thread

https://www.avianflutalk.com/blood-a...opic43169.html

feel free to ask any question about all that offered as clue in this link ... earlier mids the h1n1 pandemics decade ago I got sick and threated myself only by lemon juice intake, tho back then I havent clue that the Zinc as oligoelement was the main virus annihilator and the citric acid only his booster in the cells ... tho one thing that is problem is his absorption in the digestive tract because the phosphates , but that could be overcome by overnight soaking of the veggies in lemon juice or vinegar >>> While in the intestines, phytic acid can bind the minerals iron, zinc, and manganese. Once bound, they are then excreted in waste. [1][1][1]

dont know why there is not constant debate about this notion that the PH Blood Balance is the key for the KREBS Cycle and cleaning the CO2 in our organisms, but it looks like there is quite academic consensus that the longevity shouldnt be assured simple as possible but mostly through medical instead natural patches ...

... I will not say that there is some bigpharma conspiracy but would state that as corporate lobby they are pushing fearlessly their own interests, what to say then at fault should be the healty-ngo sector in eu that is not willing even in these e-times to find strenght to open eForums where all this will be constantly evaluated, maybe they wait on PHA [https://epha.org/] or maybe EMA to instigate such process [1]

again, while good ph balanced blood and less co2 in organism will help when under virus attack, in case of corona viruses the prime natural cure is Zinc > which is boosted in the Cells by the Citric Acid mostly derived as nutritient through the Lemons > check the footnotes from the last quote from immunit posts on avianflu forum link above ...

https://www.frontiersin.org/articles...020.01736/full

another good natural remedy is Marijuana i.e. CBD that acts as lymph-node stimulant for antibodies ... if needed I would elaborate this stance further ... having extra functional lymph system along extra balanced blood system its for sure the best way to fight this recent but also future pandemic risks ...

hm, why and who would need scientific explanation about marijuanas cbs's when most of the people dont even bother to learn research or at least ask how that process works!?

• still I will be arrogant if I wait someone to ask, so I'll try just to point from ehre is derived this info, and here are just random searches on the subject [1][1][1] as derived from google [2] but first of all You need to have understanding how lymph nodes work and what are their role in boosting of the immunity i.e. knowledge about the production of T-Cells in the organism [3] and knowing that the cancers start exactly in the lymph nodes [4] this is also unique remedy first of all for that type of illnesses, all in all we need to have good blood through regulated co2 and krebs cycle but also good lymph system which acually is our cleanser together with the liver ...

• another good info is to focus on ACE2 receptors in the cells through which enters in the cells covid-19, thus avoid substances and products that are stimulating their number [1][2][2][2][3][3] this is on other hand risky if there is no substitution for particular food or pharmacy, thus I would recommend about this ACE2 info first to consult Yourself with Your medic before taking any action ...

• finally I'll to the need to be as much as possible stress free, because on large hand through stress we are stimulating cortisol and adrenaline and that simply will tire our organism ...
      When we’re stressed, the immune system’s ability to fight off antigens is reduced. That is why we are more susceptible to infections. [1]

... in a way meditative resting without worries, what could be easily done through good vibe
    [1][1][1] simply emotional intelligent reaction like belief in the next upper realms while seeking help from our Almighty Lord through praises and songs, how higher vibe thus higher effect on casual action-reaction basis, So Sing with humble and cheerful Hearth so You can evoke finer and finer goodness of vibrations, as Aristotle said ...

Music directly imitates the passions or states of the soul...when one listens to music that imitates a certain passion, he becomes imbued withthe same passion; and if over a long time he habitually listens to music that rouses ignoble passions, his whole character will be shaped to an ignoble form. [1]

... in this way depending on the phase of illness and the output of healing vibe if not whole regeneration of the soul and the body at least the sicken would provoke blessing and strength to endure the pain more easily - if we have in mind that nothing in this world is plain circumstance i.e. every misfortune is on behalf of our salvation ... such positive vibration could be also provoked with other joyful things like Gardening Hiking Cycling etc. just stay away from fakebook coz there simply You are tied to all other likecoholics, usually eating their vibe even without knowing , You think there is machine inbetween but defacto You are entangled in spiritual vortex through shared thoughts attention and emotions, its like photonic resonance of cymatic noosphere in one huge social medium of energy, even as echo mingling in the dreams, so be aware if You are somehow ill dont overburden Your own vibration with that global centrifuge of meaningless, probably worth a try, find a less frantic substitute and optout for a while 6 months or a year and see if there is difference ...