Eupedia Forums
Site NavigationEupedia Top > Eupedia Forum & Japan Forum

Thread: Server move

Ethnic group
    Italo-celto-germanic

Exclamation Server move

Dear valued members,

I would like to inform you that we are currently in the process of moving Eupedia to a new server. This may take up to 48h. You may not notice any interruption (hopefully), but some posts may be lost in the process. So please save a copy of what your are posting today and tomorrow just in case.
    My book selection---Follow me on Facebook and Twitter --- My profile on Academia.edu and on ResearchGate ----Check Wa-pedia's Japan Guide
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "What is the use of living, if it be not to strive for noble causes and to make this muddled world a better place for those who will live in it after we are gone?", Winston Churchill.

Y-DNA haplogroup
    I2-M223
    MtDNA haplogroup
    H2A3

Ethnic group
    Italian-Siicly-South

Hi Maciamo: I was wondering if other eupedia users are having problems with the activity updates in terms of the proper accounting for your personal activities. Mine has not updated point totals since 14 October although it does show my post are now saving, etc.