Sky-Shaman

Peasant Overlord
Reaction score
Ethnic group
Illyrian
What do you think
Which of them ships to albania
And which is the best of the two?

Yseq ships to Albania within days. Mine came for less than a week.

You can try with FamilyTree DNA too.

Yseq ships to Albania within days. Mine came for less than a week.

You can try with FamilyTree DNA too.
But i want to do a mtdna and autosomal test too

Hey

How do you send back the test kits btw.

But i want to do a mtdna and autosomal test too

Hey

How do you send back the test kits btw.
You just put the swabs back into an envelope and go to the Post Office to send it back to the same address for 350 Lek if I remember correctly.

And you can do mtdna in Yseq too but not autosomal I think. For that better use Ftdna or Ancestry but I?m not so experienced to know which company is better.

There?s several topics online that discuss the differences between companies though.

You just put the swabs back into an envelope and go to the Post Office to send it back to the same address for 350 Lek if I remember correctly.

And you can do mtdna in Yseq too but not autosomal I think. For that better use Ftdna or Ancestry but I�m not so experienced to know which company is better.

There�s several topics online that discuss the differences between companies though.

I just found out that the European site of LivingDNA ships to albania so I'll go for that.
I'm choosing LivingDNA over anything else because of how they break down the test results and how much in detail it is explained

One more question.
How do you sign a package that has to be sent overseas

I just found out that the European site of LivingDNA ships to albania so I'll go for that.
I'm choosing LivingDNA over anything else because of how they break down the test results and how much in detail it is explained

23andme is much more solid about its ancestral proportions and provides basic yDNA and mtDNA analysis as well. It has not too much European customers, but the data base for matches was for me even worse on Living DNA, much worse actually. Its just very small for anybody outside of Britain I guess. I don't whether you can upload LivingDNA raw data to other sites, I guess so, but this could be an argument as well, since FTDNA and MH allow uploads.

Just shipped my package today.
I'm scared.. what if it's illegal..

This thread has been viewed 7364 times.

Back